Don't have an account? Create one!

ATTENTION ALL PERTH MCRMY SOLDIERS

AuthorMessage
paperlanterns
Killjoy
paperlanterns
June 7th, 2007 at 04:05am
ATTENTION ALL PERTH MCRMY SOLDIERS

Plans are being laid down for another MCRmy march through the streets of Perth city! Right now, it looks like its going to be July 22nd, and we just need to see how many people we can get to come!

The plan is to not only meet eachother, and represent MCR, but also to raise money to help prevent teen violence. So far... everything is very sketchy, but we thought it would be a good idea, to coincide with the release of teenagers, and so on and so forth Razz

We'll post more details as we come up with them. But right now we just need numbers. So... and takers? If so message me or post a reply
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
June 7th, 2007 at 09:26am
Oh my god that would be awesome!! I have been a member of the MCRmy for a while now and have never been able to do anything for it! lol
Id totally come!
paperlanterns
Killjoy
paperlanterns
June 9th, 2007 at 09:31am
kewl. just to update, me and another organiser contacted Ybblue, to see if we can fundraise for them, or at least hand out pamphlets/brochures relating to its services. (cause fundraising permits are hard to get etc) but yeah... we looked through... and we think the cause is really appropriate for most my chem fans.

and it has been confirmed for the 22nd of july... and ill post meeting details closer to the date. spread the word soldiers!!
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
June 16th, 2007 at 07:30am
Count me in. Very Happy
Plus my friends. about four other MCRMY members who don't come on this site. So thats five.
Sarah_Face
Killjoy
Sarah_Face
June 23rd, 2007 at 11:23am
IM COMING Very Happy
paperlanterns
Killjoy
paperlanterns
July 2nd, 2007 at 05:29am
ITS ON!!!!

when: sunday 22nd July at 12pm
where: front entrance of perth train station (across from forrest chase)
bring: mcr related objects? gosh...i dont know... WEAR A NAME BADGE!!!

we're going to decide where a majority of people want to go when we all meet there... but we plan to just go and chat... and 'bond'... as an rmy... Very Happy

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!

P.S. can you pm me or something if you're coming... i just want to get numbers Smile
So Far Away
Killjoy
So Far Away
July 9th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Hey, that sounds cool. I live in Perth..but i don't know if I could convince my friend who is also apart of MCRmy.
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
July 11th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Bleh, I want to go but I don't know if I can yet! My sister is having her 21st birthday party thing on Sunday and Im not sure if I can get to Perth (I live in the country) but MCR FANS!! I want friends that are MCR FANS!! I want to meet you guys and and...now Im sad Sad
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
July 13th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Hey guys! You have probably all heard about MCR skipping Perth at the end of the year Sad
Well I was wondering, since I can't go, could someone take the link to the petition I made and give it to everyone at the march please? I just really want to get as many signatures as we can so that there is a tiny chance they might reconsider it and come back to Perth!

http://www.petitiononline.com/perthmcr/petition.html

Thanks a lot!!

Edited: Thanks Toothy
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 15th, 2007 at 02:31pm
Sounds Awesomee!! Smile
i've joined the MCRmy but never spoken or anything lmao
yeah
i think i might come down drag my sis and maybe my friends along lol
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
July 15th, 2007 at 03:46pm
x_pansy:
Hey guys! You have probably all heard about MCR skipping Perth at the end of the year Sad
Well I was wondering, since I can't go, could someone take the link to the petition I made and give it to everyone at the march please? I just really want to get as many signatures as we can so that there is a tiny chance they might reconsider it and come back to Perth!

http://www.petitiononline.com/07mcrP/petition.html

Thanks a lot!!

There is a bigger petition in my sig. It had more signatures.
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 18th, 2007 at 01:30pm
maybe you could print out the link a gazillion times and give it out to randoms.. lol just an idea
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
July 18th, 2007 at 02:10pm
I'm putting flyers in my local CD store Tehe
Does anyone live close to the city? Maybe we can put flyers in 78 records and JB HiFi, any stores like that!
I would but I live like an hour away from Perth
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 19th, 2007 at 11:28am
i live in huntingdale its about half an hour from the city lol...

maybe we should all do what you are doing putting flyers in local cd stores like sanity and in the music department at kmart and target and stuff lol
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
July 19th, 2007 at 11:44am
x_pansy:
I'm putting flyers in my local CD store Tehe
Does anyone live close to the city? Maybe we can put flyers in 78 records and JB HiFi, any stores like that!
I would but I live like an hour away from Perth

I live in Nedlands wich is like, right next to the city. Me and my friend are going to go in and stick shit up everywhere when term starts again.

WHO ELSE is TOTALLY infuriated by this perth rejection?
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
July 19th, 2007 at 03:22pm
Excellent! We can do this guys!! lol

and DAMN RIGHT I'M INFURIATED!!
I got all excited when they said they were coming back! I freaked out when I saw that they had announced Aussie tour dates!! Then I read them...Sad
Ok yea...so what if I cried!?
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 20th, 2007 at 12:23pm
x_pansy:
Excellent! We can do this guys!! lol

and DAMN RIGHT I'M INFURIATED!!
I got all excited when they said they were coming back! I freaked out when I saw that they had announced Aussie tour dates!! Then I read them...Sad
Ok yea...so what if I cried!?

me too i was like spazzing for ages telling everyone that they were coming back then i heard they werent coming to perth...

its okay to cry lol Crying or Very sad
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
July 20th, 2007 at 03:31pm
We will all sit here in the Perth thread crying while everyone else on the aussie thread parties Cry
I honestly can't stand to go into any other aussie thread these days...much too depressing
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
July 21st, 2007 at 04:07am
x_pansy:
We will all sit here in the Perth thread crying while everyone else on the aussie thread parties Cry
I honestly can't stand to go into any other aussie thread these days...much too depressing

I KNOW HEY???

Its so annoying.
People keep discussing pre-sales, and then average sales, and how they are getting there, and meeting up with people, and shit like that and Its DEPRESSING!
DemonLeaf
Bleeding on the Floor
DemonLeaf
July 22nd, 2007 at 12:42pm
yeah its sad... Sad
but hopefully my mum will let me go to melbourne with my friend shannon! Smile
then i will be happy until that day comes that she says yes i will be upset about my chem not coming to perth... Sad i hate the fact that our government is too lazy to re open the entertainment centre soo that while they are sitting on their asses doing fuck all they can "try" and "discuss" where they are gonna build a good arena or something...