Don't have an account? Create one!

The Black Parade Trading Cards

AuthorMessage
Soul Bird
Killjoy
Soul Bird
July 6th, 2007 at 12:49am
But the old ones werent trading cards, they were just collection cards. They came with the actions figures that were sold in Hot Topic. Since I thought the action figures were a bit too much, I don't have them. But I'm planning on printing them off the internet and gluing them to pieces of cardboard, that way I'll feel like I really have them. Mr. Green
As for The Black Parade, that would be pretty cool, but they would have to go with something... and personally, I dont know if I'd really like what they came with; like... The Black Parade plushies. As mush as I love this band, I couldnt do something like that.
But if they were to be made, how would you like the pictures, drawn by Gerard, drawn by James Jean, or photographs of the band and people and such?
SCREAMdon'tTALK.
Jazz Hands
SCREAMdon'tTALK.
July 6th, 2007 at 01:06am
i hate how all cool things are only sold in the states haha.
i want a copy of these cards though. theysound sweet.
i LOVE the idea of TBP cards though.
that'd be definetly sweet.
someone should get this idea out to someone who can help like make them hah.
*mcr girl*
Fabulous Killjoy
*mcr girl*
July 6th, 2007 at 01:45am
i want TBP cards..i want the action figures too but they dont sell them at the Hot Topic where I live an mom wont let me buy offline...URGH!
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
July 6th, 2007 at 04:23am
mccrackheadsaidsface:
They had collector's cards a couple years back.
MCR did?
Woah cool! I think TBP trading cards would be fun to collect and trade.
Walking Shade.
Joining The Black Parade
Walking Shade.
July 6th, 2007 at 05:41am
Hunter:
mccrackheadsaidsface:
They had collector's cards a couple years back.
MCR did?
Woah cool! I think TBP trading cards would be fun to collect and trade.

Yesh! I totally agree with this!!!! WE NEED TRADING CARDS! Yeah... and I want those action figures! *Looks around*
Demonic Angel
Killjoy
Demonic Angel
July 6th, 2007 at 08:15am
Dude that would be so freakin kick ass!
I love trading cards "coughPOKEMONcough" Shifty No I didn't say that of course not
XD

Black Parade cards?
I'd be fendin people of with a stick
MY CARDS MINE!!!!!
I'm sorry I've had soo Much caffiene today and its only quarter past one
I'll shut up now
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
November 3rd, 2007 at 07:47pm
It would have been really cool if there were TBP trading cards that came with the special edition of TBP! I have it, and there are "cards" except they're long, big picture cards. They're still cool anyway, but I still think there should be TBP trading cards(not that I would ever trade them myself!) and they should come with TBP action figures!Very Happy
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
November 3rd, 2007 at 09:02pm
Where do you get the action figures and trading cards? tell me, i need to know!!!
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
November 3rd, 2007 at 09:03pm
SCREAMdon'tTALK.:
i hate how all cool things are only sold in the states haha.
i want a copy of these cards though. theysound sweet.
i LOVE the idea of TBP cards though.
that'd be definetly sweet.
someone should get this idea out to someone who can help like make them hah.

YES. everything cool is sold in the U.S. Canada is a crappy place for a MCR fan.
Kira Lawliet
Fabulous Killjoy
Kira Lawliet
April 1st, 2008 at 10:20pm
Here's a list on things the could be on the TBP cards:
Teenagers (from Teenagers vid)
Cheerleaders (from Teenagers vid)
the black guy (from IDLY)
the white lady (from IDLY)
Fear
Regret
Mother War
The Patient
The marchers
People from the picture
Gerard
Frank
Mikey
Ray
Bob
etc.
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
April 2nd, 2008 at 12:38am
there was trading cards?!?!?!?!?!?
I WANT THEM!
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
April 2nd, 2008 at 01:07am
Soul Bird:
But the old ones werent trading cards, they were just collection cards. They came with the actions figures that were sold in Hot Topic. Since I thought the action figures were a bit too much, I don't have them. But I'm planning on printing them off the internet and gluing them to pieces of cardboard, that way I'll feel like I really have them. Mr. Green
As for The Black Parade, that would be pretty cool, but they would have to go with something... and personally, I dont know if I'd really like what they came with; like... The Black Parade plushies. As mush as I love this band, I couldnt do something like that.
But if they were to be made, how would you like the pictures, drawn by Gerard, drawn by James Jean, or photographs of the band and people and such?

the printing and gluing thing is a great idea. im gonna do that, like, rite now. thanks!

plushies haha...u mean like the doll a fan made for gerard (which he showed us in the making of Helena)?

i would completely love cards featuring stuff by the band, especially exclusive drawings, photos & stuff that u can't just find in some magazine
Rose Tyler
Bleeding on the Floor
Rose Tyler
April 2nd, 2008 at 01:44am
Soul Bird:

Definitely doing...
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
April 2nd, 2008 at 06:17am
Demonic Angel:

Black Parade cards?
I'd be fendin people of with a stick
MY CARDS MINE!!!!!

agreed.
that would be cool
my6chemical6romance6
Jazz Hands
my6chemical6romance6
April 3rd, 2008 at 05:45am
Having those trading cards is like woah! awesome
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
April 3rd, 2008 at 07:14am
i agree with what a few of u said tho... they may be 'trading cards' but i wouldn't trade em. how can u trade something that u feel driven by sheer instinct to hold on to for dear life?? LOL
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
April 8th, 2008 at 11:09am
this is gonna sound random, but how about we like make one each and post them on this thread to see whether we could make a full set between us...
PM me if you wanna give it a try.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 8th, 2008 at 03:16pm
Okay someone needs to hunt down a link for those trading cards. I have two action figures, Ray and Bob, but I'm bummed that I can't seem to score the rest Sad
savannah's gone.
Bleeding on the Floor
savannah's gone.
April 29th, 2008 at 02:26pm
I've made some of the cards, i just need to get them scanned to my pc. the stupid scanners busted
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
April 29th, 2008 at 03:47pm
YAY MCR cards