Cinema Bizarre
March 24th, 2008 at 05:52am
I like rush the best =)
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
March 24th, 2008 at 05:36pm
JFKAJF.
THE CRAZY VIDEO NEEDS TO COME OUT OF HIDING.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
March 28th, 2008 at 02:57am
alex thanked me for saying rush was amazing.
asjhjsdhgsdg.
that cheers me up so much. (:
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
March 28th, 2008 at 09:35am
one word: hotties Very Happy
doctoritabook517
Killjoy
doctoritabook517
May 9th, 2008 at 12:40am
for fans of alex:

alexevans.net
myspace.com/asphyxiat3d
saturdayx.deviantart.com

and my own web site:
doctoritabook517.piczo.com/alexevans
i still need to update it though...
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
May 10th, 2008 at 02:39pm
FINALLY!!!

powerpop is my favourite genre so yeah,
i like m&a.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
May 10th, 2008 at 10:01pm
Yeah Ive heard of these guys
Isnt alex sooo hot?
but he's going out with that guy Shade isnt he?
i bet they make a cute couple
Ieronic?
Killjoy
Ieronic?
May 10th, 2008 at 10:05pm
Omg, yeah I heard that too!
I've never seen a picture of them together though
I dont think
doctoritabook517
Killjoy
doctoritabook517
May 14th, 2008 at 11:50pm
ALEX IS GAY?????????? NO HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!HE CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHO THE F*** IS SHADE?
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
May 15th, 2008 at 05:26pm
um, does it really matter if Alex is gay or not?
let's talk about the MUSIC, please.

--------------

i wonder when they're releasing the Crazy video.
=/
doctoritabook517
Killjoy
doctoritabook517
May 15th, 2008 at 06:18pm
actually...yes it does.
ok then.

but who IS shade?
Ieronic?
Killjoy
Ieronic?
May 16th, 2008 at 02:58pm
No it really doesn't, I mean it's his own choice Smile

I've never found any videos, all I can find are ones with pictures of Alex just with backing.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
May 17th, 2008 at 02:36am
i'm pretty sure he's not.
would be cool if he was though.
:/

when the fuck is crazy coming out omggg.
they said it would come out "soon" in like, november.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
May 29th, 2008 at 12:02am
Wednesday, May 28, 2008

mark&alex announcement

hey guys,

it is with great sadness and disappointment that i announce the end of mark&alex. it is possible that mark&alex may reunite in the future, however for now i have decided to continue the project myself as a solo artist. it was a difficult decision for me, but i have loved doing the music, and have been touched by the incredible response by you guys.

a lot of you have asked exactly who did what in the band. the fact is, i have been entirely responsible for the music. all the songs were written, recorded, performed, and sung by myself. the plan was that alex was going to learn the guitar in order to eventually contribute to the music and songwriting. unfortunately, due to his other commitments and priorities, he was never quite able to do this. obviously this would be a problem in performing live. i am not downplaying alex's contributions, dedication, or work on the project at all. he was responsible for the myspace, website, suggestions of musical direction, promotion and photography. he did an amazing job on all of that. in fact, it was his idea to start the band last august. i never wanted to do the project by myself, but we've both had to make that decision. i have always done music my entire life, but had not been working on it for some time. i credit alex for encouraging me to start it again on this level. i have been totally surprised and touched by the response.

i am fully aware that much of the attention we've gained is in no small part due to alex. for those of you who are fans mainly because of his involvement, please be aware that he is no longer involved for now, but can still be contacted at his myspace.

for those of you who truly like the music, i invite you to stick around. there's much more to come, and i am very excited to see what happens.

sometimes life takes turns you never expect. it is hard. but when the foundation you've built upon breaks apart, you have to wipe away the tears, gather up the pieces, and try to build something new. sometimes the new turns out more beautiful than before.

thank you so much. i truly appreciate your support.

love,

mark

DAMNIT. ):
tbh it's really dissappointing that mark basically did everything.
i really thought alex had a lot to do with it.
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
May 29th, 2008 at 12:06am
oh, but mark has a new song now.
23 years. and it's amazing. it's really, really beautiful.

and jsyk, it's now known as "MarkCrisman" and no longer mark&alex.
selfish machine.
Always Born a Crime
selfish machine.
May 29th, 2008 at 03:04pm
D:
Alex left!

but Mark is still amazing, with or without Alex.
doctoritabook517
Killjoy
doctoritabook517
May 29th, 2008 at 08:43pm
the truth always have to come out someday, and i decided to skip the gossips part.
i haven't had the easiest time of my life during the past few months, i've come to a time in my life where i have to set my priorities straight and find out what is wrong and what is right for me. i have just been living so fast during the past years, and lately i had to get through many personal problems, we all do.

but, i will go straight to the main point of this post because i know most of you won't read until the end. (but can you please do?) i will not be part of mark&alex anymore. it's just a healthy decision, as much as it is for me than it is for mark. when we first started the band, we never thought it would eventually become serious, and lately it's just been getting so serious that it freaks me out. i wasn't ready for any of that. dropping college, leaving my family, leaving my friends, and touring? no, it's not my lifetime goal. as much as i love music, and really enjoy writing songs, music isn't something i am ready for right now. i feel bad because some people will never have the chance i had to get their music known, and what do i do with mine? i just drop it. but i need to do it. mark is older than i am, and has a lot more experience and talent than i do when it comes to music. he is ready to put all of his energy in this career. i believe he will continue doing music, while i might someday, come out with something i've done myself. who knows, i've got many years ahead, or at least, i hope i do.

i know a lot of you will be very frustrated with this, but understand that it's really hard for me and it's just what i had to do. i need to focus on what really is important for me. i've been investing a lot of time and money on heartbreaker clothing lately. i think i have told you about it before, i'm completely changing the concept. the clothes will now be manufactured in an independant company in the united states, all on american apparel t-shirts, and i've worked on many new t-shirts. i've been taking responsibility of absolutely everything, and it's been taking up a lot of my time. i will have all the clothes at my house, i will take care of all the orders myself, ship them, everything. the new clothes will be out soon, and i can't just drop the project for another one. i have over seven hundred t-shirts in my basement, and i have to do something with them. how could i possibly manage that if i'd go on tour? if i'd have to lock myself in a music studio for months? i honestly couldn't.

in the past days, i've been taking the photos that i will use to promote the clothes, and i am very happy with them. again, i used my friends as the models, different ones this time. i don't think i could stand shooting somebody who does it as a job. i like when people are very natural looking. i am so glad to be able to do photoshoots again. every single step of this project makes me really happy. i enjoy designing the t-shirts, dealing with the crazy people at the canada's customs, calling the manufacture in the united states, dealing at the bank to get a loan, taking the photos, updating the website. it's all really fun to me, and i believe this is what i belong to do, because it feels right, and it makes me happy.

my brain feels numb, i've been thinking so hard about everything lately. i'm bad at making choices, i hate it. i wish somebody could just make them for me all the time, but sadly it is not how things work. i've got to take care of my own life. i realized more than ever that we have to work hard for our happiness, and that it won't just come to us. we can wait, and hope it will come. yes, it might. but being a realistic person, i think it won't just come by itself, and my problems won't be solved unless i solve them myself.

i didn't mean for this post to end up so long, i am sorry.

thank you so much for all your support,
i really appreciate it,
alexandre.
Aaron Gillespie.
Salute You in Your Grave
Aaron Gillespie.
May 29th, 2008 at 08:56pm
I was just talking about them the other day.
This is so disappointing. ;___;