Don't have an account? Create one!

The MCR Main Thread - the Personal Lives of the Band.

AuthorMessage
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
February 4th, 2009 at 08:40am
aww.. In Love
*excited*
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
February 4th, 2009 at 08:41am
Man, I read that... In Love it makes me feel so excited too... <3

I hope it's a girl. xD
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
February 4th, 2009 at 10:46pm
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
February 4th, 2009 at 11:28pm
lust to my brain.:
I found this. :'D

"My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way has spoken for the first time about his wife Lindsey Ballato-Way's pregnancy and his impending fatherhood.

In a world exclusive interview which will be published in tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine, Way revealed that he hasn't blogged or commented about it - other than an initial press release - not because he and his wife want to keep it private, but because he doesn't "know how to begin to even start talking about something like that!"

"I'm very excited about it," Way told K! editor Paul Brannigan. "It's been interesting too because we've changed our website to this kind of blog and I haven't commented on it yet - though obviously we released a press statement about it - not because it's so personal that I'm not gonna comment upon it, but just really that I don't know how to begin to even start talking about something like that.

"There's still certain things we don't know, we don't know the sex for instance, but we know the baby is healthy and it's growing great, and we're really excited about that," he continued. "It was a surprise, and it's really awesome.

"It's weird, it wasn't like it was as big a deal to people as I thought it might have been: like when I told Ray [Torro, My Chemical Romance guitarist] and told the guys everyone was really psyched but it wasn't like, 'Oh my God!'. Everyone was just really genuinely excited for us. It's totally crazy to be the first one in the band [to become a father]...

"I don't know that I ever thought about having a kid," added Way. "But then I also didn't expect to meet Lindsey, and when I met her I knew she'd be the one person I could have a kid with."

For the full interview, be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine."

In Love

OMFG, I can't explain the joy I can feel right now!!! In Love

I hope it's a boy and they'll name him Gerard Arthur Way Jr. rolling on floor
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
February 5th, 2009 at 06:26am
i really hope it's a boy, and it'll be a rockstar in the future =D
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
February 5th, 2009 at 09:09am
Lolsielols:
lust to my brain.:
I found this. :'D

"My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way has spoken for the first time about his wife Lindsey Ballato-Way's pregnancy and his impending fatherhood.

In a world exclusive interview which will be published in tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine, Way revealed that he hasn't blogged or commented about it - other than an initial press release - not because he and his wife want to keep it private, but because he doesn't "know how to begin to even start talking about something like that!"

"I'm very excited about it," Way told K! editor Paul Brannigan. "It's been interesting too because we've changed our website to this kind of blog and I haven't commented on it yet - though obviously we released a press statement about it - not because it's so personal that I'm not gonna comment upon it, but just really that I don't know how to begin to even start talking about something like that.

"There's still certain things we don't know, we don't know the sex for instance, but we know the baby is healthy and it's growing great, and we're really excited about that," he continued. "It was a surprise, and it's really awesome.

"It's weird, it wasn't like it was as big a deal to people as I thought it might have been: like when I told Ray [Torro, My Chemical Romance guitarist] and told the guys everyone was really psyched but it wasn't like, 'Oh my God!'. Everyone was just really genuinely excited for us. It's totally crazy to be the first one in the band [to become a father]...

"I don't know that I ever thought about having a kid," added Way. "But then I also didn't expect to meet Lindsey, and when I met her I knew she'd be the one person I could have a kid with."

For the full interview, be sure to pick up a copy of tomorrow's Kerrang! magazine."

In Love

OMFG, I can't explain the joy I can feel right now!!! In Love

I hope it's a boy and they'll name him Gerard Arthur Way Jr. rolling on floor

AWWW. Wow Wow
ang cute cguro ng babyyy!!!
In Love xDD
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
February 5th, 2009 at 11:07pm
Here are the scans of the magazine:

one
two
three
four

haha. ganda. Thumb up
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
February 6th, 2009 at 03:56am
thanks for the links Nym.
wahaha.. nabasa ko ung scans last night.
ang ganda ng interview.
Godfather si Frankie. Wow
can't wait for the next album and of course, for the baby. In Love
gandang update nito!
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
February 7th, 2009 at 06:08am
Wow, i read them too... In Love
OMG. Thanks for the info, ate Nym... hug
viva la gloria.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
viva la gloria.
February 8th, 2009 at 06:21am
wow, gee's gonna be a daddy. i guess he'll be a great daddy. Cute yung baby, sigurado na yun. Smile
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
February 9th, 2009 at 10:40am
kelan due yung baby? Tehe
ang cute!! haha
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
February 9th, 2009 at 10:44pm
^summer ng 2009.
siguro May/June. Tehe
shetttt. sana magkabirthday kami ng anak nila! rolling on floor
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
February 9th, 2009 at 11:36pm
^ Ahahaha, astig yun. XDDD
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
February 15th, 2009 at 03:16am
i wish gerard and lindsey the best of luck and i guess they'll be good parents..

it's not easy though, i just spent the week with my toddler cousin and i swear, sometimes i wanted to throw the kid out of the window =0

anyways, goodluck and congratulations to both of them.
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
March 1st, 2009 at 09:28am
May update ako... nyak... kahit siguro hindi malaki ok lang:

My Chemical Romance Not Interested to Make Music for 'New Moon'

My Chemical Romance reveal to have no desire of scoring music for "New Moon" despite their Gothic rather vampirish trademark appearance, which is considered as natural for the "Twilight" sequel. Frontman Gerard Way says, "I don't think so. We're very choosy. ... There were a few films that we didn't do the song for because it didn't fit."

"I guess a lot of people would say that a vampire movie would fit," Gerard explains further. "But I would disagree with that these days. Even since 'The Black Parade', I would kind of disagree with that. I don't know if we'd be interested in that."

Apart from their refusal to make music for "New Moon", My Chemical Romance have exclusively recorded a cover version of Bob Dylan's 1965 song "Desolation Row" for Zack Snyder's forthcoming blockbuster movie "Watchmen". They also have been busy recording new songs for their not-yet-titled album, which is promised to bring Sex Pistols-typed sounds.

link: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00022184.html

what you think? O.O
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
March 1st, 2009 at 11:14pm
^^ aww, why not?
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
March 1st, 2009 at 11:44pm
sex pistols?! Wow
i love sex pistols. <33
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 3rd, 2009 at 07:21am
aww..yup.
I've read that before.
Kahit din naman ako, sang-ayon sa pagtanggi nila.
Di ko lang feel.. hehe..
peace yo!
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
March 3rd, 2009 at 07:23am
kahit mahal na mahal ko ang twilight saga,
sa tingin ko di bagay yung music ng MCR sa ganung klaseng movie
yung watchmen kasi may pagka...brutal at unusual comics daw? ewan, basta..
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 3rd, 2009 at 07:31am

yup! di tugma, sa tingin ko.
Si Gerard na rin ang nagexplain kung bakit tinanggihan nila.
Basta mismatched yung genre nila sa movie.. i think.
basta. Tehe