Don't have an account? Create one!

What Is The Sexiest Moment of Any MCR Song? ;)

AuthorMessage
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 5th, 2008 at 04:02pm
The screaming at the end of Hang'em High. Obviously. XD
The entire song of Bloood" Very Happy
The entire song of "Demolition Lovers" - Don't ask why.
"Why don't you blow me..." EVEN THOUGH HE Probubly doesn't mean it like that... >>

Thats about all i can think of.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 5th, 2008 at 04:02pm
if u listen to "to the end" with just ur right ear thing in its only gerards voice with no guitar and it sounds so amazing
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MCR-crazy-94
Banned
MCR-crazy-94
July 8th, 2008 at 07:33am
There are these moments in ALL of their songs---just listen.
Very Happy
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
July 8th, 2008 at 10:07am
When Gerard says "hotel bella muerte" in jetset life. . .that is seriously sexy.
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
July 8th, 2008 at 11:14am
^^ i have to agree actually..the way he rolls his 'r's'...

and Ray's solo in House of Wolves is undeniably sexy
Kitty Clover
Jazz Hands
Kitty Clover
July 8th, 2008 at 11:31am
it would have to be when Gerard makes those noises during The Sharpest Lives, when Frank sings the "say goodbye" and "walk away" lines in To The End, when Gerard says "aw sugar" and "hotel bella muerte" in Jetset Life, the whole songs of Heaven Help Us, Famous Last Words, To The End, and Kill All Your Friends, when Gerard sings "oh dead" in Dead!, when he rolls his tongue in House of Wolves, and when he says "you're beautiful" in Give 'Em Hell Kid. Sorry for the long list ha ha :]
my unique romance
Jazz Hands
my unique romance
July 8th, 2008 at 01:51pm
the start tof to the end with no music just gerards voice
mcrluvsme
Killjoy
mcrluvsme
July 8th, 2008 at 02:20pm
i love when he goes into falsetto in the line holding on
smiledrug.
Killjoy
smiledrug.
July 9th, 2008 at 04:28am
- The Gerard solo thing at the beginning of To The End. I discovered this not too long ago when sharing my headphones. I was like, "Whoa, WTF??"
- The....noises after the first chorus in The Sharpest Lives
- The fact that Gerard completely leaves out the 'kiss' part in TSL live nowadays. "SO WHY DON'T YOU BLOW ME! -insert something random-"
- 'You're beautiful!' in Give 'Em Hell, Kid
- The fact that Gerard kinda breathes hard then goes, 'Oh baby, don't stop' in Hang 'Em High. I noticed it one day and was like, "....oh...my."
- Gerard's inhaling/exhaling in INTYWIDFAL, when he starts the 'down we go's, and a little when the screaming starts in
- Any of Gerard's.....questionable noises. Like in TBPID! at the Hoboken show, in Thank You For The Venom, I think during the solo, that he does it. And I was like, "....LOLwtf." And the fact that he chokes himself by trying to shove his finger down his throat or something, or at least acts like it. And then he coughs. I was like, "FTW ARE YOU DOING?!"
- The high-pitched parts in Jetset ('holding on' and 'tragedy'), 'aww sugar', and 'Hotel Bella Muerte.
- The rolling of his r's. I was always like, "....lol you can roll your r's," everytime he did it.
- I <3 it when he screams. It's all.....screamy.
- I also like it when he uses that voice. I guess we can call it his stage voice or something, but it's all smooth and kind of slow-like. Like when he says, "-disturbing laughs- A surprise party? For me?!" And then the stage voice, ".....you shouldn't have....." It's almost sinister.
- For some reason, the word 'make' from 'and the promises we make' in This Is The Best Day Ever. (I have determined that I like high pitched noises wtf.)
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Really Not Okay
ACCOUNT INACTIVE
July 9th, 2008 at 03:24pm
I never told you what i do for a living. SO amazing. In Love:
Ooft, and You know what they do to guys like us in Prison. :O

xx
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
July 9th, 2008 at 11:10pm
smiledrug.:
-- I also like it when he uses that voice. I guess we can call it his stage voice or something, but it's all smooth and kind of slow-like. Like when he says, "-disturbing laughs- A surprise party? For me?!" And then the stage voice, ".....you shouldn't have....." It's almost sinister.

i found it creepy... in a sexy way Cool
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
Motor Baby
Captain Geraaarrrrd!
July 10th, 2008 at 12:15am
i like the 'fuck!' in TIHID
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
July 10th, 2008 at 12:38pm
I already posted here but I just remembered some!

Well most of their songs have some sexy moments, but these are the ones that stick out the most.

I never told you what I do for a living- "im so dirty babe!"
demolition lovers is really sexy, the guitar parts and everything
I have no idea why, but I'm Not Okay when he's like "i mean it, I'm okay! Trust me."
And the beginning of Famous Last Words. Its so intense
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
July 10th, 2008 at 04:15pm
all of early sunsets over monroeville
the middle part of prison "to your room..." that whole part
in fashion statement when he says "and then i will be with you"
all of jetset
all of famous last words
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
July 11th, 2008 at 01:43am
asterina:
smiledrug.:
-- I also like it when he uses that voice. I guess we can call it his stage voice or something, but it's all smooth and kind of slow-like. Like when he says, "-disturbing laughs- A surprise party? For me?!" And then the stage voice, ".....you shouldn't have....." It's almost sinister.

i found it creepy... in a sexy way Cool

I was just about to say that. Same with the *ahem* "hand gestures" he does in the Hoboken show one TBPID! during Prison.
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
July 11th, 2008 at 04:53am
All of the above mentioned are pretty much the sexiest parts, amen to Gerard's creepy stage voice.
Prison is a very sexy song In Love .
As well as all the screaming by Frank and Gerard in Bury Me In Black.
And for reasons unknown Mikey's bass solo in I Never Told You What I Do For a Living is damn sexy xD
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 12th, 2008 at 12:05am
The sexy tongue roll in House of Wolves, Aw Sugar in TJLIGKY, Do you have the keys to the hotel from Prison, and the strange noise in The Sharpest Lives. I have no idea what that is, but it is way cool! no pun intended.
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 12th, 2008 at 12:05am
The sexy tongue roll in House of Wolves, Aw Sugar in TJLIGKY, Do you have the keys to the hotel from Prison, and the strange noise in The Sharpest Lives. I have no idea what that is, but it is way cool! no pun intended.
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
July 12th, 2008 at 11:34am
the screemo part of sleep
imogen
Jazz Hands
imogen
July 12th, 2008 at 02:25pm
I'm in love with that bit in Vampires, where he says "I'll never let them hurt you, I PROMISE" followed by the scream. God, that's the hottest for me. <3