Gerard.
September 23rd, 2008 at 01:58pm
give him skittlez
Purple.is.my.Nurple
Jazz Hands
Purple.is.my.Nurple
September 23rd, 2008 at 04:27pm
DAMN. Gotta keep it PG. xD
I would ride down Walmart in shopping carts with him! that would be awesome fun. yea-uh.
or, i would....do something not rated PG. But lets not go there. haha.
FrerardForLife
Killjoy
FrerardForLife
September 23rd, 2008 at 09:29pm
Give him my iPod to listen to.
Talk about music for atleast 30 minutes.
I'd let him give me make up tips. (Because every girl would love some from Frank Iero).
I would ask about his tattoos; their meanings behind them
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
September 23rd, 2008 at 10:25pm
3 things ...

four two liter bottles of coke,
a giant stuffed penguin,
and a golf cart in the middle of a tennis court.

Shifty

^-^
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
September 24th, 2008 at 03:07am
Put Gerard in front of him...............

naked.

No! Its not what you think,you naughty INOer! He can help Gerard get dressed or something. Shifty
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
September 24th, 2008 at 11:53am
Frankie can entertain himself for 5 hours by putting him in a padded rubber room with pink unicorns and some Twizzlers.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 24th, 2008 at 12:32pm
Give him a bunch of chores to do.
That seems to be the plan.
Might consider giving him a guitar, but only if things got dire. xD
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 25th, 2008 at 03:19am
Get him to either google search something really difficult, or a difficult google image to find the right one of each.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
September 25th, 2008 at 05:07am
lock him up with gerard way.

they could talk or something. or write songs? idk.
but i'm sure they'll be busy x]
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
September 25th, 2008 at 05:34am
love lockdown.:
Shifty
we could get a replica of his guitar. while he's waiting, get this dude to act all crazy and scream and run around and shizz. make crazy dude grab Frank's guitar replica. then smash it to smithereens! Twisted Evil

thats probably the lamest prank ever. Tehe

that's actually a really good prank. Laughing but i dunno if his reaction could last five hours, even if he was rly mad. o__O LOL

-buy a whole crate of skittles & challenge him to pick out all the ones in his fav color
-the obvious: take him on a quick tour of Miami
-pretend to be a crazy person hanging around the shop, who every 10 minutes will point and yell "Oh my GOD! it's Frank Iero!!"
-rent him a dog for a day (idk if they hv that over there, they hv rent-a-pet shops in some countries.)
-ask him to entertain/distract customers who are in pain from the tattooing (coz he's adorable & funny, & it'll work.)
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 25th, 2008 at 08:15pm
lol ^^

Get him to count sheep. :S
Best I could think of.
magii_mcrmy
Killjoy
magii_mcrmy
September 26th, 2008 at 11:33pm
if I was in a tattoo shop with Frankie for 5 hours... I would play with her sketeboards and play around on the stripper pole, and encourage him to do so as well. try to climb it and whatnot... listen to music, play cards, draw, talk about stuff... yea...
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
September 28th, 2008 at 02:12am
lay down a scattered giant puzzle on the floor.
XbleedingonthefloorX
Killjoy
XbleedingonthefloorX
September 30th, 2008 at 02:39pm
give him purple skittles...
popsicles...
his guitar...
and..Gee...
haha...
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 30th, 2008 at 04:47pm
Switchblade Saint:
love lockdown.:
Shifty
we could get a replica of his guitar. while he's waiting, get this dude to act all crazy and scream and run around and shizz. make crazy dude grab Frank's guitar replica. then smash it to smithereens! Twisted Evil

that's actually a really good prank. Laughing but i dunno if his reaction could last five hours, even if he was rly mad. o__O LOL

-buy a whole crate of skittles & challenge him to pick out all the ones in his fav color
-pretend to be a crazy person hanging around the shop, who every 10 minutes will point and yell "Oh my GOD! it's Frank Iero!!"
-rent him a dog for a day (idk if they hv that over there, they hv rent-a-pet shops in some countries.)
-ask him to entertain/distract customers who are in pain from the tattooing (coz he's adorable & funny, & it'll work.)

the guitar thing

nice! Twisted Evil
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
September 30th, 2008 at 06:42pm
i'd give him one of those cups where you try to get the ball in and you're there for like hours just trying to get it. trust me, i know.
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
September 30th, 2008 at 07:26pm
Switchblade Saint:
love lockdown.:
Shifty

invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
September 30th, 2008 at 07:26pm
Switchblade Saint:
love lockdown.:
Shifty

LAWL!!!!!! the crazy person one made me laugh really hard :]
gahhh. /spam :[
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
September 30th, 2008 at 07:39pm
Twister....
Shifty
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
September 30th, 2008 at 08:08pm