Don't have an account? Create one!

11/08/2007 - Dusseldorf, Germany - Phillipshalle

AuthorMessage
Jewel
Killjoy
Jewel
October 13th, 2007 at 11:54pm
brussels and luxembourg are also small venues, right?
I'm still deciding IF I should "attend" another show...maybe Brussels cause the ticket prices are okay...and it is just 2 hours by car...

I don't think I could afford to go to a show in the UK or the US cause the prices are just...overhelming...even though they're playing arenas the prices are just a "little" too expensive

following a band is really fun...especially if you have a car...I did it when I just turned 18 and got my liscence and my parents freaked out...but it's cool if you follow the bus you don't need a map or anything Wink
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
October 15th, 2007 at 01:30pm
Well I've no idea how big the venues are just that they're smaller than the venues for the UK leg of the tour. But you should definitely go to as many as you can especially if you can drive there Smile
Jewel
Killjoy
Jewel
October 21st, 2007 at 01:02pm
@Big_Pants: You'Re going to Luxemborg right?
I envy you, cause they changed venues and I looked where they gonna play now...and this venue is sooooooooooooooo small...it seems like there only fit 100 people...

damn they should have changed the venue in Duesseldorf...Phillipshalle is way too big...it's better to have a small venue sold out than some big venue, which will be half empty, although I don't think it will be empty there Wink
pipa
Jazz Hands
pipa
October 21st, 2007 at 08:17pm
Where did they change it to??

Worldticketshop.com still says that the concert is in The Rockhall Luxembourg which is about the same size as Philipshalle.

Edit: Found it! The place is called The Atelier Club and the capacity is 800.

Those lucky bastards who got tickets... It's a fucking club show!!!
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
October 22nd, 2007 at 12:36am
I KNOW I KNOW!!!! I'm so fucking jazzed right now! I wish you guys were coming, I feel we all deserve a nice club show Smile
pipa
Jazz Hands
pipa
October 22nd, 2007 at 12:46am
I'm literally banging my head against the wall here....

I really really really want to go!!!

If anybody knows anybody that knows anybody who is selling tickets to the Luxembourg show, please let me know!!
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
October 22nd, 2007 at 12:56am
I guess you could try ebay.
pipa
Jazz Hands
pipa
October 22nd, 2007 at 01:50am
I'll try... Crying or Very sad

I'm sure they're asking ridiculous prices though.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
October 22nd, 2007 at 01:50pm
You never know you may get lucky Smile
pipa
Jazz Hands
pipa
November 5th, 2007 at 06:47pm
I just received an e-mail from Eventium concerning the concert on thursday.
Could somebody please translate it to me?? I have no idea what it says...

Lieber My Chemical Romance-Fan, am Donnerstag ist es endlich soweit - My Chemical Romance kommen live nach Düsseldorf.Wir möchten uns für den Ticketkauf auf www.eventim.de bedanken und wünschen viel Spaß bei Ihrem Konzert! Anbei haben wir Ihnen einige nützliche Hintergrundinformationen zu diesem Event zusammengestellt.

Something about a prank being played?? I'm confused...

Edit: Nevermind...

Everybody have fun at the concert!!
Jewel
Killjoy
Jewel
November 7th, 2007 at 05:19pm
I doubt any of you will read it before the concert...but I hope you'll have a blast... Very Happy

I don't know if I can make it too early...cause I have classes till 7 p.m. and I really want to see Mindless Self Indulgence and I wanna know if Jimmy makes funny comments...

anyway if you see some girl coming late in a rush (I doubt you will, cause you'll be front and I'll probably be back Sad )...say hi and smile Wink
melisande
Killjoy
melisande
November 7th, 2007 at 11:57pm
Those who are sad because Dusseldorf is a bigger venue, I talked to security yesterday and you'll be getting something we didn't. It almost made me drive to ANOTHER country to see them, even though I need to be home. I am jealous. (I make no guarantees and I won't spoil it though)
Jewel
Killjoy
Jewel
November 9th, 2007 at 12:51am
spoil...show is over...what didn't you have?

I think they played TWO new songs...and I loved the fireworks In Love

I'm so happy...cause I kinda had a crappy first My Chemical Romance concert in Amsterdam this year and this one in Duesseldorf was just amazing!

...that's probably why I'm still awake and not in bed...cause I'm too hyper Wink
melisande
Killjoy
melisande
November 9th, 2007 at 01:46am
I got a very detailed explaination from someone about the fireworks, which was supposed to be awesome. We had no fireworks due to fire regulations (smaller venues cant have the fireworks cause it's too dangerous).

(and if someone cares i have pics of the brussels show in the show's thread)
Jewel
Killjoy
Jewel
November 9th, 2007 at 02:11am
...so no fireworks at the Brussel show??? I think then they wouldn't have ahd none at Luxembug neither, cause it was even smaller...I feel lucky now Wink

they probably have fireworks in Enlgand too...but with the ticket prices there you would expect that...

seen your pictures...lovey In Love
melisande
Killjoy
melisande
November 9th, 2007 at 03:05am
Dusseldorf was the first show on this tour with the fireworks, the rest of the tour should have the fireworks. At least that's what I've been told.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 9th, 2007 at 08:31am
oooh right! updates...fireworks! *hope for aussies*
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
November 9th, 2007 at 11:49am
Yay for fireworks. They better have them in Sydney. I know the Entertainment has no rules against not having them (cause I remember they had them when I took my little cousin to Disney on ice and they had heaps there).
pipa
Jazz Hands
pipa
November 9th, 2007 at 11:26pm
Loved the show! Loved it!!!
The best show I've ever seen!

Great seeing Bob there...
U fuckin suck.
Jazz Hands
U fuckin suck.
November 10th, 2007 at 11:09am
Omgf yeah, this was so much better than the show in Cologne in April... though it was bigger.
First I didnt like MSI but theyre such a fuckin good liveband! xD
And then MCR... I loved the show a lot.
The whole crowd fuckin rocked so much! xD