April 1st, 2007 at 09:12pm
Anti-Flag = <3
haha they rock x]
Victory
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
April 1st, 2007 at 09:47pm
i saw them in concert twice... god they are amazing!! One of the best live acts i've ever seen!! In Love
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 2nd, 2007 at 04:33pm
SWIS:
Anti-Flag = <3
haha they rock x]
Victory

65 days until Chris Head Appreciation day, lmfao.

Are you going to bake a cake this year? xD
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
April 2nd, 2007 at 05:55pm
Not happy untill I see them live!
Yeah, great band, one of my favorites!!
Ash.
Bleeding on the Floor
Ash.
April 2nd, 2007 at 07:08pm
Voices of Violence.:
SWIS:
Anti-Flag = <3
haha they rock x]
Victory

lmfao lmfao I Will SO Bake A Cake xD And Dance In Circles....

ANTI-FLAG KICK MORE ASS THEN....UHH......YOU! lmfao Cool

Shifty2 The AFC Has Come To Help Kym Revive The Anti-Flag Board, Fear Us Cool
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 4th, 2007 at 03:17pm
Hell yes. Cool

The AFC is taking over INO. lmfao

we're such losers lmfao

...I remember last Chris head appriciation day.. I had a sign on my chest that said "Spread the silent rebellion. Happy Chris Head appreciation day."
and I wouldn't talk lmfao and then I went home, went for a swim, and baked a cake. Cool
Ash.
Bleeding on the Floor
Ash.
April 4th, 2007 at 05:17pm
lmfao Thanks.
We May Be Losers But We're All In It TOGETHER lmfao Cool

I Wasn't Aware Of Chris Head Appriciation Day Until I First Joined The GSB A-F Board, Which Was August, Septemberish? But Meh. I'm Gonna Bake A Cake And Attempt Not To Talk THE WHOLE DAY (which will be impossible). and Possibly Get A White Shirt And Write "Spread The Silent Rebellion" On The Front and "Happy Chris Head Appriciation Day" On The Back.
And Possibly Silently Get Everyone To Sign It. xD Cool And Percuade Them To Join The "Silent Rebellion" lmfao
And Then I'll Celebrate With The AFC Cool
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 4th, 2007 at 06:36pm
Ash.:
lmfao Thanks.
We May Be Losers But We're All In It TOGETHER lmfao Cool

I Wasn't Aware Of Chris Head Appriciation Day Until I First Joined The GSB A-F Board, Which Was August, Septemberish? But Meh. I'm Gonna Bake A Cake And Attempt Not To Talk THE WHOLE DAY (which will be impossible). and Possibly Get A White Shirt And Write "Spread The Silent Rebellion" On The Front and "Happy Chris Head Appriciation Day" On The Back.
And Possibly Silently Get Everyone To Sign It. xD Cool And Percuade Them To Join The "Silent Rebellion" lmfao
And Then I'll Celebrate With The AFC Cool

Well, Chris Head appriciation day was only made last year. xD By Eli & I... and then it grew huge. Cool

Baha. That's an amazing idea. I think Sam and I may have a party on Chris head apprication day. Maybe a tea party lmfao a silent one.

And for now on, I'm calling Chris Head apprication day... CHAD. =D
Ash.
Bleeding on the Floor
Ash.
April 4th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Voices of Violence.:

Well, Chris Head appriciation day was only made last year. xD By Eli & I... and then it grew huge. Cool

Baha. That's an amazing idea. I think Sam and I may have a party on Chris head apprication day. Maybe a tea party lmfao a silent one.

And for now on, I'm calling Chris Head apprication day... CHAD. =D
Bahaha CHAD! xD So Much Easier Then Writing The Whole Thing Out Laughing

lmfao lmfao I Might Make A Silent Dance. Shifty2 But The Shirt And Silent Thing Is A Must x)

I'm Gonna Have A Party With Nobody...Cause Nobody I Know Really Really Likes Anti-Flag Like I Do SadSad They'll All Find Out When I Don't Talk For One Day Maha...They'll Be Like "Ash, Why The Hell Aren't You Talking? Are You Okay? Ash Ash Ash ASHHHHH"

It's Gonna Be Hard...Cause My Friend Kelsey Already Made A Theory That I Can't Go One Day Without Talking To Alex (Which Is True) And That I Can't Go One Day Without A Hug (Which Has Nothing To Do With CHAD But Still! xD) I'm A Strange Child lmfao BUT I WILL GO ONE DAY WITHOUT TALKING, ALL FOR CHRIS HEAD!! EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! Laughing
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 4th, 2007 at 09:50pm
lmfao what would the CHAD silent dance look like, exactly? XD

Man, we've gotta get Allyson on here. But she's stubborn. And old. =]

I hope they post another video soon. And it better have Heads dog in it. xD
Swis.
Jazz Hands
Swis.
April 5th, 2007 at 08:57am
Shifty2 I have some blank white shirts for painting. I shall make a shirt for CHAD. Very Happy

bwuahahaha and of course I'll bake a cake too

Oooh and there's this site where you can design your own T-shirt and then buy it! lmfao I am sooo gonna make an AFC shirt with all the important dates and stuff on the back of it.
<3 AFC
Dance
Swis.
Jazz Hands
Swis.
April 5th, 2007 at 09:04am
Voices of Violence.:

You're counting?! lmfao
Ash.
Bleeding on the Floor
Ash.
April 5th, 2007 at 05:19pm
Swis.:
Shifty2 I have some blank white shirts for painting. I shall make a shirt for CHAD. Very Happy

bwuahahaha and of course I'll bake a cake too

Oooh and there's this site where you can design your own T-shirt and then buy it! lmfao I am sooo gonna make an AFC shirt with all the important dates and stuff on the back of it.
<3 AFC
Dance
Very Happy I Gotta Find Myself A White Shirt. All My Shirts Are BLACK. Or Green. (My MFZ Shirt Smile)

OR I'll Just Take A Black Shirt And A Silver Sharpie.. Shifty2 Gosh I'm Smart. lmfao

I Could Design A Shirt And Take It To Graffiti Art In Midland And Get Them To Make A Shirt For Me Shifty2 Woot?

And Kym, I Have My Ways Cool If I Can Pull Off A Crazy Dance In The Middle Of The School Hallway I CAN Create A Silent Dance For CHAD lmfao
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 5th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Dude. Of course I'm counting. lmfao

Man, I gotta make a banner... I'll tie it to my van... lmfao it'll fly in the wind. It'll say, "HAPPY CHAD DAY. SPREAD THE SILENT REBELLION!"

lmfao

I'm smart, right?
Ash.
Bleeding on the Floor
Ash.
April 5th, 2007 at 05:59pm
We're Both Smart. Heck Yes Cool
lmfao Will Your Mom Let You Do That Bahah?
My Mom Would Be Like "Oh, HELLZ NO, People Will Think We're Crazy"
I KNOW! Make An Annoucement On The School PA And Get Someone Else To Say It. Shifty2
I Dunno...I'm Outta Ideas lmfao
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 5th, 2007 at 10:20pm
Pshht. I doubt it. She'd be all, "WHO IS CHRIS HEAD AND WHY ARE YOU SPREADING SILENT REBELLION? ARE YOU ON DRUGS KYMMY?"

lmfao

So, maybe I'll stick with baking a cake and having a silent party. xD
Ash.
Bleeding on the Floor
Ash.
April 5th, 2007 at 10:41pm
lmfao I Think I'm Gonna Try And Do That. I'll Stick My Head Out The Van Window And Scream silently Wave The Flag xD My Mom Will Probably Never Look At Me The Same Again But Meh. Ha Ha

Everyone At School Already Thinks I'm On Drugs lmfao But It's Just That I'm Crazy. I'll Promote The Cause There Anyways.
Alex Will Probably Be All Like "What The Fuck Is Silent Rebellion? WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING?!?!?!?" lmfao
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
April 6th, 2007 at 01:33am
Okay, I've heard like, two songs by this band.
BUT I WANT TO SCALP THE SINGER AND STEAL HIS HAIR.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
April 6th, 2007 at 12:34pm
Ash.:
lmfao I Think I'm Gonna Try And Do That. I'll Stick My Head Out The Van Window And Scream silently Wave The Flag xD My Mom Will Probably Never Look At Me The Same Again But Meh. Ha Ha

Everyone At School Already Thinks I'm On Drugs lmfao But It's Just That I'm Crazy. I'll Promote The Cause There Anyways.
Alex Will Probably Be All Like "What The Fuck Is Silent Rebellion? WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING?!?!?!?" lmfao

lmfao thats how my teacher was last year! He's like, "Kym. You've been very quiet today... is there something going on at home?"
And I looked at him... and started silently laughing. lmfao and then I wrote down what I was doing. ...He was scared. xD