Don't have an account? Create one!

Are MCR fans too personal?

AuthorMessage
angelofthemissed
Fabulous Killjoy
angelofthemissed
June 14th, 2012 at 04:17pm
When I listen to a band that I really like, I cannot help but on look them up on wikipedia and places. I agree, don't get me wrong, I am probably over obsessed with mcr and i defiantly have a crush on them, but I don't get all sexual about it like I have seen some people on youtube and places do. It's pretty dis-respective. It's kinda creepy. And I hate how people call them Gee and Franky and stuff, because they most likely do not know them personally. I used to do it, but know I think it is just stupid. It is perfectly fine to have a crush or have a hero, as long as you say what you wouldn't mind them hearing
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 15th, 2012 at 12:47am
1. Do you think MCR fans get obsessive/close?
Well I think anyone in any fan base can get obsessive, but MCR fans in specific, I think a good lot of them are.

2. Are you yourself an obsessive fan?
No.

3. What do you consider the limit on closeness between fans and band?
I think anything in the band's personal life is a bit too much. Like their children, houses, health, et cetera. I think it's all a bit invasive.

4. Do you think there's a difference between so-called "teenies" and obsessed fans?
I think of "teenies" as people who are preoccupied with the appearance of one member, and hate their wife / girlfriend just because they're the one who is with him / her. I think obsessed fans are those who are just very enthusiastic.

5. How was your day? Was it fuzzy?
It was good. I fixed my computer.