art star.
May 11th, 2009 at 10:00am
WHAT THE HELL.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO MORE COFFEE.
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
May 11th, 2009 at 12:14pm
nakakainis talaga kau. masaket nga ulo ko eh!!
nde yata kau nakakaintindi eh. pagtatawanan nio lang ako ampf.
kainis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x____________x i'd give up anything to be have my own place.
grabe. nakakainis!!!!!!!! di nio naman ako naiintindihan eh,
di nio man lang try intindihan ako. lagi nalang ganyan eh.
si kuya nalang laging kakampihan nio. tatawa kau pag iniinis nia ko,
pero pag ako nang-aasar sakanya, dedefend nio siya tas papagalitan pako.
haiz...TT__TT yeah yeah i know sobrang tamad ko, wala akong kwenta, panay computer nalang ako, mataba ako, panget, matakaw, mapili sa pagkain, blablablaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HAY BUHAY. weeeeeeee. i felt better after ranting here. x]]]]
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 12th, 2009 at 10:30am
I HATE YOU GUYS!! DAMN YOU! Cry
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
May 15th, 2009 at 10:30am

BAKIT WALA PA YUNG ALBUM DITO.
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
May 15th, 2009 at 11:31am
^^ SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

AT BAKIT BA AYAW NI MAMA SA GREEN DAY??? AYAW NYA KNOW YOUR ENEMY!!!!! KAYA AYAN DI RIN AKO MAKAKABILI NG 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAKIT??????? Cry
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 16th, 2009 at 02:02am
DAMN IT.
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
May 16th, 2009 at 06:23am
ARGH.
PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY OWN FREEDOM! I can't take it anymore! Cry
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
May 16th, 2009 at 08:46am
wooooooot!!!! YEY. [[sarcastic]]
sabe ng mum ko "kasalanan mo yan."
HAHA. diba yung magnanakaw yung may kasalanan?
tapos ako lang sisisihin nio. tapos dun sa magnanakaw pa kau naawa!
haha!! sabe nio na NAGUGUTOM sila. hah. masama parin magnakaw
SIYA, kung sinu man siya, yung meh kasalan, okei?
nde ako. GRR. cge na bobo nko. yeah. I KNOW.
ilang beses ko na po narinig yan. you don't need to tell me.
Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 16th, 2009 at 09:23am
we the waiting.:
ARGH.
PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY OWN FREEDOM! I can't take it anymore! Cry
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
May 19th, 2009 at 06:20am
BUONG ARAW NKO NAGDADOWNLOAD AND I STILL HAVE 58 BANDS TO SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
X______X
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
May 20th, 2009 at 08:27am
heck. bakit wala yung interview. bakit ako nandito sa internet cafe? bakit wala ako sa bahay? Cry
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
May 21st, 2009 at 06:11am

NASA FINAL LEVEL NKO NUNG ORC VILLAGE ATA YUN SA GC
TAS BIGLANG TUMAWAG DAD KO PINABIGAY PHONE SA MOM KO!
NA GAME OVER PA EH PINAGHIRAPAN KONG MAKARATING SA HULING LEVEL!!!!!!1 KAYANG KAYA KO PA NAMAN TALUNIN YUNG ORC LORD NA YUN!!!!!1 AMP!!!!! NDE MAN LANG AKO NAGLEVELUP.
WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!1

Lelouch Lamperouge
Always Born a Crime
Lelouch Lamperouge
May 21st, 2009 at 07:34am
NOO!! Cheese
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
May 25th, 2009 at 05:56am
this isn't a rant, actually. lmao.

feeling ko ginagawa nya yun para maging close nya sya.
as in like our friendship.
seriously, sino pa yung nakakagawa ng ginawa namin? zero.
idk. jealousy? ayoko ng may nagseselos dahil sakin.
nagtatrying hard sya para mapantayan yung closeness namin.
okay, siguro mas nauna sya...
pero kasalanan ko ba na we're gonna end up this close na parang di na kami mapaghiwalay?
please. wag ka mag trying hard.
pwede ka pa rin naman nya maging kaibigan kahit di mo gawin yun eh.
'cause she's awesome like that. ugh. nakakadistract kasi sya.
lagi ko na lang naiisip yun pag nakikita ko sya.
parang nakikipagtaasan sya sa taong walang balak makipagkompetensya.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
May 25th, 2009 at 08:00am
ANO NA BA NANGYARI SA PILIPINAS? B'AT GANITO NA?!
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
May 26th, 2009 at 01:25pm

Allow me to actually care about politics for a few minutes before I get some sleep.

Seriously California?

EPIC FAIL.
And to think that this state, California, was dubbed as the "most liberal" state in the whole of USA. It's past midnight but I stayed awake with the help of many youtube videos and glitter and lolz and happiness. When I decided to check on wtfh was happening with the "Reject Prop8" thing which I only came to know of 12 hours ago, I was greeted with bullshit.
UTTER. FUCKING. BULLSHIT. FAIL.
I haven't read any articles yet - I will, after this - so I can't really point out the many FAILS and shit of the court and the conservatives.

The issue here is EQUALITY, really, and civil rights. By upholding this bullshit, you're practically promoting hate, discrimination, and violence. The same-sex marriage issue is not solely about religion. It's mostly about civil rights. Now, I love Jesus and God and Christianity, but let's put religion aside when talking about this issue. The "It's Adam and Eve, not Steve!" thing is really gettin old and I do not want to have to quote from the bible yet again to prove that God does not hate homosexual people - yes, I know God used another word but that word has a different meaning from hate, you can look it up in the dictionary.

Now, this "save our tradition!" thing. It's fucking selfish. I think it's great that the "tradition" - hell, why even use that word? It's out of context. It doesn't fit - has lived and survived for a millennium. But re-allowing same-sex marriage in California [ because you allowed same-sex marriage, once upon a time, but you had to fucking take it back for some reason I still need to fucking look up on the internet } will not threaten your tradition, I think. It's not like everyone will turn gay once you allow same-sex marriage. Okay, so I forgot my point but it was something - I was distracted by something glittery and I need caffeine in my system, like, now. And why are you guys so scared of innovation? Science is progressing every minute - maybe even seconds, idfk - while the justice system, if compared to science, is still in the 1800s. THAT IS NOT SO GOOD. CHANGE IS NICE, OKAY? CHANGE IS LOVELY. CHANGE IS GREAT.

Now, why is this 14-year-old girl in the Philippines getting so worked up on this issue when: a) she's kind of, sort of straight; b) in another continent; c) knows only a few gay people who are in the US, living in California?
The US is a very, very powerful country. It's the most powerful country right now, I think. One word from a high power in the US government to our president and she will comply without second thought. I'm sure the other leaders think the same. If we put this in the context of high school, US is the beautiful, popular, perfect blonde girl everyone is dying to be BFFs with or be in a relationship with. The US would be a perfect place to start innovation, to start this change. Domino Theory. Sure, maybe if gay marriage would be legalized in, say, China [ idk. I'm just picking a random country } everyone would go "Yay / Nay!" for around one month and the issue would die out and the homophobia will continue in the other parts of the world. Whereas if it's in the US, everybody would care and get involved and hopefully get slapped and start being open-minded. And California is "the most liberal state" - or so they say - so why is this fucking liberal state take back the legalization of gay marriage. Some may think it's a petty step and we're bitching too much but you'll think again after a decade.

"Majority should not be allowed to deprive a minority of fundamental rights"
THIS.

I AM NOT QUITE THROUGH RANTING BUT I NEED MY HOURLY DOSE OF SUGAR AND HAPPY AND THIS IS HARDLY SUGAR OR HAPPY SO... *rushes off*
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 27th, 2009 at 10:21am

/wrong thread, sorry.
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
May 27th, 2009 at 12:04pm
tigilan nyo na si kris allen.
di naman nya kasalanan kung ~nagkamali talaga america.
pero sa akin america has made the right decision.
just fucking stick with it.
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
May 27th, 2009 at 01:36pm
whoreson.:
tigilan nyo na si kris allen.
di naman nya kasalanan kung ~nagkamali talaga america.
pero sa akin america has made the right decision.
just fucking stick with it.

I will fucking murder people if they make this any bigger.
Honestly, this "power voting" shit has been going on ever since the season started and it wasn't only Kris's fans who power voted. I'm sure Adam's and Gokey's and Allison's fans did too.
Lamb Skanks, Glamberts, I love you guys, but stop playing innocent. Some of you powervoted too so if stfu on this issue. Let the ~*higher powers*~ of FOX handle it.