Don't have an account? Create one!

Guilty Pleasure.

AuthorMessage
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
February 3rd, 2008 at 07:17am
Suicide Kisses.:
I love the songs in FD3 like; Love Train, Love Rollercoaster, and Turn Around Look at Me.

i like love songs.
it calms me down
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 3rd, 2008 at 08:00am
crinkles.
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
February 3rd, 2008 at 06:19pm
this one-shot
Lessons
Let The Fun Begin
The day was going painfully slow for Frank Iero. He was sat, bored out of his mind, in History class listening to the teacher drone on and on about the Civil War. He didn’t understand why on earth schools always forced you to learn about the past, surely what happens in the past should stay dead and buried there, not be dredged up again and again by some stuffy old teacher intent on making your life a misery by forcing you to hear all about it.

Frank was sat at the back of the classroom as per usual doodling on his notebook, not paying any attention whatsoever to what the decrepit old man at the front of the class was saying. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, the itchy polyester of his uniform irritating the sensitive skin underneath. Frank hated the fact that he had to wear a school uniform, but that was always going to be one of the downsides to going to a catholic school. Anything that infringed his own self expression was a major piss take to Frank, he was always getting in trouble for attempting to be more ‘creative’ with his uniform. In fact he was forced to go and see the school councillor when he turned up to school one morning wearing a pink studded belt and a thick line of black eyeliner under his eyes. The councillor had given him a lecture on how make up and pink were not meant for boys and that he was disobeying god’s will by going against the ‘rules’ of masculinity. God help them all if they knew that Frank was in fact gay.

Frank looked up towards the clock that was ominously hanging on the wall. He watched for at least a good ten minutes at the hands ticking slowly around the clock face before he finally pulled his eyes away. Every single class was like this for Frank, each time he would sit at his desk, wishing away the time. He longed for some excitement to perk his day up and bring him back into reality and out of the mind numbing shit that was high school.

“Oi faggot!”, the guy who was at the desk beside Frank hissed at him. Frank rolled his eyes at the current display of immaturity by his classmate and carried on randomly drawing in his notebook. The guy, who everyone called him by the name of “Chad”, did not take kindly to being ignored. Frank was swiftly met with a balled up piece of paper colliding successfully with the side of his head.

“What the fuck?” Frank exclaimed, scowling at Chad. This kind of thing tended to happen on a daily basis. Frank had always been teased by the other guys in his class, they always called him various names and he would often get beaten up by his so called classmates. Today was no different to any other.

“Awwww what’s the matter. Is the poor little pansy getting upset because I threw a piece of paper at him” Chad retorted, smirking as he did so. Earning several cruel sniggers from various people in the classroom. Frank sighed and went back to his drawing, in a vain attempt to ignore the cruel taunts of his classmates. He’d learnt from experience that answering back to Chad would usually end up being a bad move. But not answering him when he was talking to you could sometimes turn out to be even worse.

“I’m fucking talking to you!” Chad hissed, screwing up another ball of paper and throwing it directly in Frank’s face. Frank could feel the anger beginning to boil up inside of him. He clenched his fist hard around the pencil that was in his hand, almost snapping it as he seethed silently.

“Fuck off!” Frank replied staring directly at Chad, attempting to stare him down. The look on Chad’s face turned to anger, he clearly wasn’t expecting Frank to say anything back to him. In Chad’s eyes Frank was just another pathetic ‘emo’ kid that he could push around and make fun of. Maybe in some ways he was just making up for his own personal insecurities by taking it out on Frank. Either way, he enjoyed provoking a reaction from him. He loved the way that Frank would scrunch up his face in anger and close his eyes in an attempt to block out his vile taunts. It usually just fuelled him on in his mission to make Frank’s life a misery. Chad was a complete and utter homophobe, which is why he always chose Frank to bully. Ever since Chad had seen Frank kissing the face off some other guy at a high school party, he had taken it upon himself to teach Frank a vital lesson on the ‘rule’ of masculinity. This usually included numerous beatings which he liked to think of as beating the ‘gayness’ out of him.

“Don’t fucking backchat me you pathetic faggot” Chad seethed, furrowing his eyebrows threateningly at Frank, in an attempt to make him scared. Just as Frank was about to say something back the teacher suddenly stopped talking and hollered out to Chad.

“I have had quite enough of you talking throughout this entire lecture Chad. 3.30 detention hall for you” the teacher bellowed. All eyes were now on Chad who had surprisingly turned a bright shade of red in embarrassment. Frank managed to with-hold the laugh of satisfaction that was threatening to escape his throat. Instead he grinned to himself, pleased that he had managed to get the resident bully in trouble, he deserved whatever was coming to him. As the teacher carried on rambling on about something or other, Frank was once again swiftly brought back out of his own thoughts by the unmistakable sound of Chad’s hushed voice.

“You are so going to pay for that Iero, they won’t even be able to recognise your face when I’m finished with you” Chad seethed. Frank swallowed dryly at the lump that was beginning to form in his throat. He may seem quite the tough guy on the outside, but on the inside he had fears that any normal teenager being bullied did. He looked back up to the clock on the wall, silently counting down the minutes until the end of the class. Only five more minutes to go until he would be free from the hellish classroom. However, he wasn’t entirely sure whether he wanted the class to end anymore, not with Chad’s threat still hovering about in his mind. Frank knew that Chad was not the kind of person that would carry an empty threat.

The bell rung shrilly, signalling the end of class all too soon for Frank. He quickly stuffed his notebook into his backpack and made a run for the classroom door, almost knocking over a girl in the process.

“Sorry” Frank mumbled as he quickly walked up the isle between the rows of wooden desks. Frank glanced once more at the clock, noticing that it was lunch, Frank’s favourite kind of lesson. But today he was going to have to keep on his guard if he wanted to escape the clutches of Chad who was still intent on making him pay for landing him a detention. Frank finally reached the classroom door and yanked it open making his way out into the hallway. He began to walk quickly, praying that he would just be lost among the hoards of people that were piling out of their classes. No such luck.

“IERO!!” Chad’s deep voice boomed through the crowds. Frank glanced backwards noticing Chad’s bulky figure pushing through the mass of students in an attempt to catch up with him. Frank broke out into a run, his patent shoes smacking against the cold, hard floor beneath him. He could feel his fellow students eyes boring into him as he ran like a madman along the hallway. He was panting heavily by now, mentally cursing himself for taking up smoking as his heart pounded against his heaving chest. He stopped running for a moment, catching his breath, inhaling deeply as the air began to fill his lungs once again.

“You can’t run from me Iero!” Chad screamed above the inane chatter of the rest of the students. Frank noticed the storage cupboard off to the side of the hallway. He stood there contemplating hiding in there for the rest of lunch period, just to escape the inevitable beating that was going to come to him if he stayed out there in the open. Frank looked back to the hallway, he could see Chad stomping up the hallway, pushing random people out of the way if they hampered his mission to get to Frank. In some ways Chad reminded Frank of a lion, stopping at nothing until he got his prey. As he advanced up the hallway Frank had approximately two seconds to make his choice. Either stay standing there like an idiot and be completely bashed to pieces by Chad, or he could hide in the storage cupboard.

“Fuck it!” Frank hissed under his breath, deciding that today he didn’t really feel like being a punch bag. Frank swiftly bolted towards the storage room, praying to himself that it wouldn’t be locked. He twisted the doorknob finding it to be unlocked and quickly ushered himself inside whilst shutting the door with a loud bang.

“Jesus fucking christ” a voice said from inside the storage cupboard. Frank jumped and turned around to find a boy slightly taller than himself frantically trying to do up the zipper on his pants, but failing miserably as the white cotton shirt managed to get caught in the pesky zipper. Frank watched as the flustered boy in front of him continually battled with his zipper, causing Frank to smirk. He stood there, hands on hips, taking in the features of the guy stood before him. He had shoulder length black hair which curled up slightly at the ends. His skin was just like porcelain, kind of an unnaturally pale color. Frank could see the slight curvature of his body through the blue blazer that he was wearing, his grey uniform pants clinging perfectly to his shapely ass. Frank continued to stare at him for a good few minutes until he was brought crashing back down to reality by the guy speaking again.

“Are you gonna just stand there checking me out all day?” he questioned, a slight sarcastic tone lacing his voice. He turned around to face Frank. His facial features were perfectly defined and his eyes were magnetic, drawing Frank in instantly, he was convinced that he could see the faint traces of eyeliner gracing his eyes. However, he was quickly brought back to reality by an hand waving manically in front of his face.

“Are you ok? You kind of zoned out on me” the guy questioned, smiling slightly. Frank felt himself blush . He then got back to thinking about why on earth would a hot guy like his be randomly in a storage cupboard fiddling with the zipper on his pants. Frank was never really the sharpest tool in the box, he would put two and two together and somehow manage to get five.

“What are you doing hiding in the closet?” Frank asked eyed the guy up and down. His breathing became a little heavier as he took in the image before him.

“I could ask the same thing about you?” the guy replied, his lips curving upwards into a smile. Well more of a smirk really. Frank found himself beginning to get involuntarily turned on by the guys smirk. He seemed the kind of person that could make you come in your pants just by looking at you, piercing your eyes with his.

“I asked first” Frank replied, trying to control himself as the blood began to rush down below. He shifted uncomfortably on the spot, trying to get his forming arousal to dissipate.

“Tell me what you are doing in here first and then I’ll tell you what I’m doing in here” the guy said, licking his lips slowly, accentuating the movement of his wet tongue dragging over his now moist lips, his eyes still directly looking into Frank’s.

“I….uh…I was hiding” Frank stuttered as he became mesmerised by the guys tongue. “Why were you in here?”

“I was being naughty” he replied, smirking again as he took a step forward towards Frank. His hand was resting on his hip lazily and the glint in his eyes piercing through the dimly lit storage cupboard.

“Naughty?” Frank questioned a smile playing on his lips. “Care to elaborate?”

“This is a catholic school right?” the guy asked, taking another step closer to Frank, his hips swinging seductively as he moved his feet.

“Yeah” Frank stuttered again.

“And masturbation is a sin right?”

“Yeah”

“You work it out” the guy said, his voice dropping several octaves which managed to turn Frank on even more, if that was even possible. Frank thought for a minute, finally realising what the guy was actually talking about. The oppressive heat in the small storage cupboard was overpowering and Frank could feel himself beginning to perspire under the annoying polyester uniform. He brought his hand up to his black and red tie, loosening it slightly as his fingers flicked open the top button of his white cotton shirt.

“You were jerking off in a storage cupboard?” Frank asked in disbelief.

“Why not?” the guy replied “Makes it more intense, knowing that you could get caught at any single moment” he continued smirking devilishly.

“You did get caught” Frank said, raising his eyebrows. “By me”

“I know, I didn’t even get to finish” he replied pouting slightly, pushing his moist bottom lip out a bit making Frank go weak at the knees. He just wanted to pounce on the guy there and then, rip off his school uniform and touch every part of his body.

“You never told me why you were hiding” the guy pressed, taking another step closer towards Frank. Their bodies were now just inches away from each other. They could both feel the heat and lust radiating off one another.

“I was hiding because I was going to get bashed up” Frank said, dropping his backpack to the floor as the guy ran his fingers up Frank’s forearm tickling the sensitive flesh beneath his blazer. “What’s your name?” Frank breathed out from the contact.

“Gerard” the guy said, flashing Frank that infectious smile once again “What’s yours?”

“Frank”

“Well Frank, why were you going to get bashed up?” Gerard questioned, blowing some of his dark hair from where it had fallen in his face, covering his eyes slightly. Frank was now stood with his back leaning against the storage room door. He could feel the cold, wood through his uniform, soothing the burning desire that was currently raging through his entire body. Frank took a deep breath.

“Because I’m gay” Frank said staring straight into Gerard’s eyes, trying desperately to elicit some kind of response. For all Frank knew, Gerard may not even be into guys, but the way he was shamelessly coming onto to Frank, touching his arm lightly and practically undressing him with his eyes, suggested differently.

“You’re gay?” Gerard questioned. Frank felt his heart begin to sink slightly, he had an awful feeling that Gerard was going to swiftly walk out of the storage room disgusted with him. Practically every single person at this school were homophobes, probably brought on more by the strict teachings that they were forced to endure every single day. Frank looked up at Gerard, who was still smirking at him.

“Yeah I’m gay” Frank continued in response.

“Well that’s a relief” Gerard laughed as he quickly pressed his lips forcefully against Frank’s, pinning his wrists against the flimsy wooden door. Frank instantly pushed his crotch into Gerard’s causing a more than pleasurable sensation to sear through both of their bodies. Gerard ran his tongue along Frank’s bottom lip, occasionally fiddling with the cool metallic of Frank’s lip ring. Even though he constantly got in trouble for having a piercing he still refused to remove it, much to the annoyance of the teachers. Frank felt Gerard’s tongue push into his mouth roughly, exploring the heat within. Frank danced his tongue along with Gerard’s in an attempt to win back dominance, but failed. He succumbed to Gerard’s dominance in the situation and allowed Gerard’s tongue to explore him, the sound of wet lips and tongues piercing through the silence.

Gerard moaned softly into Frank’s mouth as Frank ground his crotch into Gerard’s. He let go of Frank’s hands and moved his own hands to rest on Frank’s ass sinfully, pushing him closer to him causing their crotches to be pressed together. Frank entwined his fingers around Gerard’s dark hair, gripping tightly onto the silky locks, deepening the kiss significantly. They were practically fucking each others mouths due to the force of their kiss. It just goes to show that animal lust really can just take over your body in a split second.

“How old are you?” Gerard breathed out, breaking the kiss for a second as he attached his lips to Frank’s neck, sucking and biting at the flesh, leaving his mark. Frank threw his head back, tilting his neck to give Gerard better access. He felt Gerard bite down hard on the skin eliciting a loud pleasurable groan to escape Frank’s lips.

“ohhhhh……I’m…..sixteen” Frank panted out inbetween moans. “What about you?”

“Eighteen” Gerard said as he licked and nibbled at Frank’s earlobe. Dragging his tongue seductively along Frank’s flesh. Frank’s hands made their way to the buttons on Gerard’s blue blazer, undoing them with ease as he pulled the jacket from off his shoulders. Gerard did the same to Frank as threw Frank’s jacket onto the floor along with his own. Gerard swiftly removed his school tie, throwing it to the floor in a blur of fabric. Frank’s busy fingers made light work of the buttons on Gerard’s shirt. He desperately wanted to get to the bare flesh underneath the constricting piece of cotton fabric. Finally all buttons were undone and Frank ran his hands up and down Gerard’s exposed chest, his fingers gracing his nipples briefly before caressing the smooth expanse of skin. The shirt still hung loosely around Gerard’s shoulders, but nothing as trivial as this matters in the unmistakable heat of passion. Gerard launched into another heated kiss as he pushed Frank back up against the door roughly, his hands grappling with the pesky belt buckle on Frank’s uniform pants. Frank’s broke away from the lip cutting kiss and proceeded to trial his tongue down Gerard’s chest, kissing and sucking lightly on Gerard’s nipples, lapping and swirling his tongue around, causing Gerard to moan loudly above him. Frank reached Gerard’s perfect little stomach, kissing and licking around the soft skin that was to be found there.

Gerard suddenly pulled Frank up so he was standing straight in front of him again. Beads of sweat were rolling down both of their foreheads. Gerard pulled down the zipper on Frank’s grey pants and pushed them down swiftly leaving Frank in his boxers, his arousal obvious through the thin fabric.

“I want to fuck you” Gerard breathed out as he quickly flipped open his own button and dragged the zipper down quickly. “Now!” Frank gasped out at the need in Gerard’s voice, they had only known each other for a few minutes and they were already prepared to fuck each others brains out. Its not like Frank hasn’t done this before, he may still be quite young but he fucked and been fucked by his fair share of guys before. He was still just a horny teenager down at heart , but this felt different. He’d never felt any kind of connection with any of his fucks before.

Frank was brought back to reality by Gerard’s ice cold hand plunging down his boxers, gripping his length firmly in his hand. Moving back and forth agonisingly slow. Frank turned around swiftly and pulled his own boxers down so that they joined his pants around his ankles.

“Fuck me!” he groaned as Gerard left a trial of wet kisses along the nape of his neck, the only part of his flesh that was exposed due to the fact that Frank was still wearing his shirt, tie and blazer. None of this bothered either Frank or Gerard, when it comes to fucking, the only piece of clothing that really needs to be removed is the pants. Gerard quickly shoved his pants and boxers down and grabbed onto Frank’s hips. There was no time for preparation, but Gerard didn’t particularly want to hurt Frank. He brought his hand up briefly to his mouth and spat on it, bringing it back down to his own erect member, covering himself in his own spit. His hands went back to Frank’s hips and he pushed himself into Frank with one swift movement. Frank gasped out in pain and placed his hands on the door to steady himself as the searing pains shot up through his body like a bolt of lightening. Gerard stopped all movement and tucked his hair behind his ears.

“Are you okay?” Gerard breathed out, the pleasure he was feeling from being buried inside Frank was beginning to make his knees go weak. Frank pushed his ass back against Gerard, almost making him topple backwards at the force.

“Yes just do it harder” Frank gasped. “ohhhhh…that’s it” he groaned loudly as Gerard got the hint and began to set up a furious pace inside Frank. Skin was slapping against skin as Gerard hammered into Frank, hitting his spot every single time sending a multitude of pleasure coursing through both of their bodies.

“Oh…god” Frank moaned loudly as Gerard thrust in deeper, gripping onto his hips forcefully really taking a hold of the situation.

“Its not god…..its all me baby” Gerard groaned as he kept up the frantic pace. Frank brought one of his hands from off the door and encircled his own painfully hard erection, pumping quickly, his hand gliding easily up and down the shaft, slick with his own pre-come.

“Fucking…..fuck….fuck..” Gerard moaned loudly as he felt the familiar heat begin to rise in his body indicating that he was close. Frank picked up the pace on his own cock, pumping forcefully in time with Gerard’s thrusts.

“Ohhhhh…fuck” Frank cried as he promptly shot his load all over his own hand, continuing to pump himself, dragging out his orgasm for as long as he possibly could. Gerard felt Frank’s walls tighten around his own throbbing cock, sending him hurtling over the edge. He swiftly came hard into Frank in a flourishing burst of stars, collapsing on his back panting heavily.

“Wow, that was just, wow” Frank managed to pant out, his chest rising and falling in time with Gerard’s own heavy breathing. Gerard gently pulled out of Frank, making him groan out. The post sex moment was quickly ruined by the sound of the bell ringing in the hallway signalling the end of lunch and the next class. Gerard swiftly began to do up the buttons on his white cotton shirt, as Frank pulled up his pants and boxers. Gerard followed suit and pulled up his pants, fixing the button and zipper on his uniform. He picked his own blazer from of the floor, smirking. Frank continued to dress as Gerard fixed his tie again.

“Better get back to class then” Gerard smirked, kissing Frank on the top of his head. Frank smiled back. He had a feeling that the rest of today wasn’t going to be too bad after all. He would definitely end up daydreaming in the rest of his remaining classes about Gerard. It really was the best sex he had ever had in his life. Frank was usually dominant when it comes to sex, but today was an exception, and he fucking loved it!

“I think I will be finding you jerking off in storage cupboards a lot more from now on” Frank said seductively as they both snuck out of the small cupboard suspiciously. Gerard smirked turning to face Frank and winking devilishly.

“Definitely”……..

it's my favorite. warning, don't read if you can't take descriptive slash.
i warned you. Tehe

written by: chemical addiction on mibba
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
February 4th, 2008 at 12:52am
Coffee Princess:
this one-shot
Lessons
Let The Fun Begin
The day was going painfully slow for Frank Iero. He was sat, bored out of his mind, in History class listening to the teacher drone on and on about the Civil War. He didn’t understand why on earth schools always forced you to learn about the past, surely what happens in the past should stay dead and buried there, not be dredged up again and again by some stuffy old teacher intent on making your life a misery by forcing you to hear all about it.

Frank was sat at the back of the classroom as per usual doodling on his notebook, not paying any attention whatsoever to what the decrepit old man at the front of the class was saying. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, the itchy polyester of his uniform irritating the sensitive skin underneath. Frank hated the fact that he had to wear a school uniform, but that was always going to be one of the downsides to going to a catholic school. Anything that infringed his own self expression was a major piss take to Frank, he was always getting in trouble for attempting to be more ‘creative’ with his uniform. In fact he was forced to go and see the school councillor when he turned up to school one morning wearing a pink studded belt and a thick line of black eyeliner under his eyes. The councillor had given him a lecture on how make up and pink were not meant for boys and that he was disobeying god’s will by going against the ‘rules’ of masculinity. God help them all if they knew that Frank was in fact gay.

Frank looked up towards the clock that was ominously hanging on the wall. He watched for at least a good ten minutes at the hands ticking slowly around the clock face before he finally pulled his eyes away. Every single class was like this for Frank, each time he would sit at his desk, wishing away the time. He longed for some excitement to perk his day up and bring him back into reality and out of the mind numbing shit that was high school.

“Oi faggot!”, the guy who was at the desk beside Frank hissed at him. Frank rolled his eyes at the current display of immaturity by his classmate and carried on randomly drawing in his notebook. The guy, who everyone called him by the name of “Chad”, did not take kindly to being ignored. Frank was swiftly met with a balled up piece of paper colliding successfully with the side of his head.

“What the fuck?” Frank exclaimed, scowling at Chad. This kind of thing tended to happen on a daily basis. Frank had always been teased by the other guys in his class, they always called him various names and he would often get beaten up by his so called classmates. Today was no different to any other.

“Awwww what’s the matter. Is the poor little pansy getting upset because I threw a piece of paper at him” Chad retorted, smirking as he did so. Earning several cruel sniggers from various people in the classroom. Frank sighed and went back to his drawing, in a vain attempt to ignore the cruel taunts of his classmates. He’d learnt from experience that answering back to Chad would usually end up being a bad move. But not answering him when he was talking to you could sometimes turn out to be even worse.

“I’m fucking talking to you!” Chad hissed, screwing up another ball of paper and throwing it directly in Frank’s face. Frank could feel the anger beginning to boil up inside of him. He clenched his fist hard around the pencil that was in his hand, almost snapping it as he seethed silently.

“Fuck off!” Frank replied staring directly at Chad, attempting to stare him down. The look on Chad’s face turned to anger, he clearly wasn’t expecting Frank to say anything back to him. In Chad’s eyes Frank was just another pathetic ‘emo’ kid that he could push around and make fun of. Maybe in some ways he was just making up for his own personal insecurities by taking it out on Frank. Either way, he enjoyed provoking a reaction from him. He loved the way that Frank would scrunch up his face in anger and close his eyes in an attempt to block out his vile taunts. It usually just fuelled him on in his mission to make Frank’s life a misery. Chad was a complete and utter homophobe, which is why he always chose Frank to bully. Ever since Chad had seen Frank kissing the face off some other guy at a high school party, he had taken it upon himself to teach Frank a vital lesson on the ‘rule’ of masculinity. This usually included numerous beatings which he liked to think of as beating the ‘gayness’ out of him.

“Don’t fucking backchat me you pathetic faggot” Chad seethed, furrowing his eyebrows threateningly at Frank, in an attempt to make him scared. Just as Frank was about to say something back the teacher suddenly stopped talking and hollered out to Chad.

“I have had quite enough of you talking throughout this entire lecture Chad. 3.30 detention hall for you” the teacher bellowed. All eyes were now on Chad who had surprisingly turned a bright shade of red in embarrassment. Frank managed to with-hold the laugh of satisfaction that was threatening to escape his throat. Instead he grinned to himself, pleased that he had managed to get the resident bully in trouble, he deserved whatever was coming to him. As the teacher carried on rambling on about something or other, Frank was once again swiftly brought back out of his own thoughts by the unmistakable sound of Chad’s hushed voice.

“You are so going to pay for that Iero, they won’t even be able to recognise your face when I’m finished with you” Chad seethed. Frank swallowed dryly at the lump that was beginning to form in his throat. He may seem quite the tough guy on the outside, but on the inside he had fears that any normal teenager being bullied did. He looked back up to the clock on the wall, silently counting down the minutes until the end of the class. Only five more minutes to go until he would be free from the hellish classroom. However, he wasn’t entirely sure whether he wanted the class to end anymore, not with Chad’s threat still hovering about in his mind. Frank knew that Chad was not the kind of person that would carry an empty threat.

The bell rung shrilly, signalling the end of class all too soon for Frank. He quickly stuffed his notebook into his backpack and made a run for the classroom door, almost knocking over a girl in the process.

“Sorry” Frank mumbled as he quickly walked up the isle between the rows of wooden desks. Frank glanced once more at the clock, noticing that it was lunch, Frank’s favourite kind of lesson. But today he was going to have to keep on his guard if he wanted to escape the clutches of Chad who was still intent on making him pay for landing him a detention. Frank finally reached the classroom door and yanked it open making his way out into the hallway. He began to walk quickly, praying that he would just be lost among the hoards of people that were piling out of their classes. No such luck.

“IERO!!” Chad’s deep voice boomed through the crowds. Frank glanced backwards noticing Chad’s bulky figure pushing through the mass of students in an attempt to catch up with him. Frank broke out into a run, his patent shoes smacking against the cold, hard floor beneath him. He could feel his fellow students eyes boring into him as he ran like a madman along the hallway. He was panting heavily by now, mentally cursing himself for taking up smoking as his heart pounded against his heaving chest. He stopped running for a moment, catching his breath, inhaling deeply as the air began to fill his lungs once again.

“You can’t run from me Iero!” Chad screamed above the inane chatter of the rest of the students. Frank noticed the storage cupboard off to the side of the hallway. He stood there contemplating hiding in there for the rest of lunch period, just to escape the inevitable beating that was going to come to him if he stayed out there in the open. Frank looked back to the hallway, he could see Chad stomping up the hallway, pushing random people out of the way if they hampered his mission to get to Frank. In some ways Chad reminded Frank of a lion, stopping at nothing until he got his prey. As he advanced up the hallway Frank had approximately two seconds to make his choice. Either stay standing there like an idiot and be completely bashed to pieces by Chad, or he could hide in the storage cupboard.

“Fuck it!” Frank hissed under his breath, deciding that today he didn’t really feel like being a punch bag. Frank swiftly bolted towards the storage room, praying to himself that it wouldn’t be locked. He twisted the doorknob finding it to be unlocked and quickly ushered himself inside whilst shutting the door with a loud bang.

“Jesus fucking christ” a voice said from inside the storage cupboard. Frank jumped and turned around to find a boy slightly taller than himself frantically trying to do up the zipper on his pants, but failing miserably as the white cotton shirt managed to get caught in the pesky zipper. Frank watched as the flustered boy in front of him continually battled with his zipper, causing Frank to smirk. He stood there, hands on hips, taking in the features of the guy stood before him. He had shoulder length black hair which curled up slightly at the ends. His skin was just like porcelain, kind of an unnaturally pale color. Frank could see the slight curvature of his body through the blue blazer that he was wearing, his grey uniform pants clinging perfectly to his shapely ass. Frank continued to stare at him for a good few minutes until he was brought crashing back down to reality by the guy speaking again.

“Are you gonna just stand there checking me out all day?” he questioned, a slight sarcastic tone lacing his voice. He turned around to face Frank. His facial features were perfectly defined and his eyes were magnetic, drawing Frank in instantly, he was convinced that he could see the faint traces of eyeliner gracing his eyes. However, he was quickly brought back to reality by an hand waving manically in front of his face.

“Are you ok? You kind of zoned out on me” the guy questioned, smiling slightly. Frank felt himself blush . He then got back to thinking about why on earth would a hot guy like his be randomly in a storage cupboard fiddling with the zipper on his pants. Frank was never really the sharpest tool in the box, he would put two and two together and somehow manage to get five.

“What are you doing hiding in the closet?” Frank asked eyed the guy up and down. His breathing became a little heavier as he took in the image before him.

“I could ask the same thing about you?” the guy replied, his lips curving upwards into a smile. Well more of a smirk really. Frank found himself beginning to get involuntarily turned on by the guys smirk. He seemed the kind of person that could make you come in your pants just by looking at you, piercing your eyes with his.

“I asked first” Frank replied, trying to control himself as the blood began to rush down below. He shifted uncomfortably on the spot, trying to get his forming arousal to dissipate.

“Tell me what you are doing in here first and then I’ll tell you what I’m doing in here” the guy said, licking his lips slowly, accentuating the movement of his wet tongue dragging over his now moist lips, his eyes still directly looking into Frank’s.

“I….uh…I was hiding” Frank stuttered as he became mesmerised by the guys tongue. “Why were you in here?”

“I was being naughty” he replied, smirking again as he took a step forward towards Frank. His hand was resting on his hip lazily and the glint in his eyes piercing through the dimly lit storage cupboard.

“Naughty?” Frank questioned a smile playing on his lips. “Care to elaborate?”

“This is a catholic school right?” the guy asked, taking another step closer to Frank, his hips swinging seductively as he moved his feet.

“Yeah” Frank stuttered again.

“And masturbation is a sin right?”

“Yeah”

“You work it out” the guy said, his voice dropping several octaves which managed to turn Frank on even more, if that was even possible. Frank thought for a minute, finally realising what the guy was actually talking about. The oppressive heat in the small storage cupboard was overpowering and Frank could feel himself beginning to perspire under the annoying polyester uniform. He brought his hand up to his black and red tie, loosening it slightly as his fingers flicked open the top button of his white cotton shirt.

“You were jerking off in a storage cupboard?” Frank asked in disbelief.

“Why not?” the guy replied “Makes it more intense, knowing that you could get caught at any single moment” he continued smirking devilishly.

“You did get caught” Frank said, raising his eyebrows. “By me”

“I know, I didn’t even get to finish” he replied pouting slightly, pushing his moist bottom lip out a bit making Frank go weak at the knees. He just wanted to pounce on the guy there and then, rip off his school uniform and touch every part of his body.

“You never told me why you were hiding” the guy pressed, taking another step closer towards Frank. Their bodies were now just inches away from each other. They could both feel the heat and lust radiating off one another.

“I was hiding because I was going to get bashed up” Frank said, dropping his backpack to the floor as the guy ran his fingers up Frank’s forearm tickling the sensitive flesh beneath his blazer. “What’s your name?” Frank breathed out from the contact.

“Gerard” the guy said, flashing Frank that infectious smile once again “What’s yours?”

“Frank”

“Well Frank, why were you going to get bashed up?” Gerard questioned, blowing some of his dark hair from where it had fallen in his face, covering his eyes slightly. Frank was now stood with his back leaning against the storage room door. He could feel the cold, wood through his uniform, soothing the burning desire that was currently raging through his entire body. Frank took a deep breath.

“Because I’m gay” Frank said staring straight into Gerard’s eyes, trying desperately to elicit some kind of response. For all Frank knew, Gerard may not even be into guys, but the way he was shamelessly coming onto to Frank, touching his arm lightly and practically undressing him with his eyes, suggested differently.

“You’re gay?” Gerard questioned. Frank felt his heart begin to sink slightly, he had an awful feeling that Gerard was going to swiftly walk out of the storage room disgusted with him. Practically every single person at this school were homophobes, probably brought on more by the strict teachings that they were forced to endure every single day. Frank looked up at Gerard, who was still smirking at him.

“Yeah I’m gay” Frank continued in response.

“Well that’s a relief” Gerard laughed as he quickly pressed his lips forcefully against Frank’s, pinning his wrists against the flimsy wooden door. Frank instantly pushed his crotch into Gerard’s causing a more than pleasurable sensation to sear through both of their bodies. Gerard ran his tongue along Frank’s bottom lip, occasionally fiddling with the cool metallic of Frank’s lip ring. Even though he constantly got in trouble for having a piercing he still refused to remove it, much to the annoyance of the teachers. Frank felt Gerard’s tongue push into his mouth roughly, exploring the heat within. Frank danced his tongue along with Gerard’s in an attempt to win back dominance, but failed. He succumbed to Gerard’s dominance in the situation and allowed Gerard’s tongue to explore him, the sound of wet lips and tongues piercing through the silence.

Gerard moaned softly into Frank’s mouth as Frank ground his crotch into Gerard’s. He let go of Frank’s hands and moved his own hands to rest on Frank’s ass sinfully, pushing him closer to him causing their crotches to be pressed together. Frank entwined his fingers around Gerard’s dark hair, gripping tightly onto the silky locks, deepening the kiss significantly. They were practically fucking each others mouths due to the force of their kiss. It just goes to show that animal lust really can just take over your body in a split second.

“How old are you?” Gerard breathed out, breaking the kiss for a second as he attached his lips to Frank’s neck, sucking and biting at the flesh, leaving his mark. Frank threw his head back, tilting his neck to give Gerard better access. He felt Gerard bite down hard on the skin eliciting a loud pleasurable groan to escape Frank’s lips.

“ohhhhh……I’m…..sixteen” Frank panted out inbetween moans. “What about you?”

“Eighteen” Gerard said as he licked and nibbled at Frank’s earlobe. Dragging his tongue seductively along Frank’s flesh. Frank’s hands made their way to the buttons on Gerard’s blue blazer, undoing them with ease as he pulled the jacket from off his shoulders. Gerard did the same to Frank as threw Frank’s jacket onto the floor along with his own. Gerard swiftly removed his school tie, throwing it to the floor in a blur of fabric. Frank’s busy fingers made light work of the buttons on Gerard’s shirt. He desperately wanted to get to the bare flesh underneath the constricting piece of cotton fabric. Finally all buttons were undone and Frank ran his hands up and down Gerard’s exposed chest, his fingers gracing his nipples briefly before caressing the smooth expanse of skin. The shirt still hung loosely around Gerard’s shoulders, but nothing as trivial as this matters in the unmistakable heat of passion. Gerard launched into another heated kiss as he pushed Frank back up against the door roughly, his hands grappling with the pesky belt buckle on Frank’s uniform pants. Frank’s broke away from the lip cutting kiss and proceeded to trial his tongue down Gerard’s chest, kissing and sucking lightly on Gerard’s nipples, lapping and swirling his tongue around, causing Gerard to moan loudly above him. Frank reached Gerard’s perfect little stomach, kissing and licking around the soft skin that was to be found there.

Gerard suddenly pulled Frank up so he was standing straight in front of him again. Beads of sweat were rolling down both of their foreheads. Gerard pulled down the zipper on Frank’s grey pants and pushed them down swiftly leaving Frank in his boxers, his arousal obvious through the thin fabric.

“I want to fuck you” Gerard breathed out as he quickly flipped open his own button and dragged the zipper down quickly. “Now!” Frank gasped out at the need in Gerard’s voice, they had only known each other for a few minutes and they were already prepared to fuck each others brains out. Its not like Frank hasn’t done this before, he may still be quite young but he fucked and been fucked by his fair share of guys before. He was still just a horny teenager down at heart , but this felt different. He’d never felt any kind of connection with any of his fucks before.

Frank was brought back to reality by Gerard’s ice cold hand plunging down his boxers, gripping his length firmly in his hand. Moving back and forth agonisingly slow. Frank turned around swiftly and pulled his own boxers down so that they joined his pants around his ankles.

“Fuck me!” he groaned as Gerard left a trial of wet kisses along the nape of his neck, the only part of his flesh that was exposed due to the fact that Frank was still wearing his shirt, tie and blazer. None of this bothered either Frank or Gerard, when it comes to fucking, the only piece of clothing that really needs to be removed is the pants. Gerard quickly shoved his pants and boxers down and grabbed onto Frank’s hips. There was no time for preparation, but Gerard didn’t particularly want to hurt Frank. He brought his hand up briefly to his mouth and spat on it, bringing it back down to his own erect member, covering himself in his own spit. His hands went back to Frank’s hips and he pushed himself into Frank with one swift movement. Frank gasped out in pain and placed his hands on the door to steady himself as the searing pains shot up through his body like a bolt of lightening. Gerard stopped all movement and tucked his hair behind his ears.

“Are you okay?” Gerard breathed out, the pleasure he was feeling from being buried inside Frank was beginning to make his knees go weak. Frank pushed his ass back against Gerard, almost making him topple backwards at the force.

“Yes just do it harder” Frank gasped. “ohhhhh…that’s it” he groaned loudly as Gerard got the hint and began to set up a furious pace inside Frank. Skin was slapping against skin as Gerard hammered into Frank, hitting his spot every single time sending a multitude of pleasure coursing through both of their bodies.

“Oh…god” Frank moaned loudly as Gerard thrust in deeper, gripping onto his hips forcefully really taking a hold of the situation.

“Its not god…..its all me baby” Gerard groaned as he kept up the frantic pace. Frank brought one of his hands from off the door and encircled his own painfully hard erection, pumping quickly, his hand gliding easily up and down the shaft, slick with his own pre-come.

“Fucking…..fuck….fuck..” Gerard moaned loudly as he felt the familiar heat begin to rise in his body indicating that he was close. Frank picked up the pace on his own cock, pumping forcefully in time with Gerard’s thrusts.

“Ohhhhh…fuck” Frank cried as he promptly shot his load all over his own hand, continuing to pump himself, dragging out his orgasm for as long as he possibly could. Gerard felt Frank’s walls tighten around his own throbbing cock, sending him hurtling over the edge. He swiftly came hard into Frank in a flourishing burst of stars, collapsing on his back panting heavily.

“Wow, that was just, wow” Frank managed to pant out, his chest rising and falling in time with Gerard’s own heavy breathing. Gerard gently pulled out of Frank, making him groan out. The post sex moment was quickly ruined by the sound of the bell ringing in the hallway signalling the end of lunch and the next class. Gerard swiftly began to do up the buttons on his white cotton shirt, as Frank pulled up his pants and boxers. Gerard followed suit and pulled up his pants, fixing the button and zipper on his uniform. He picked his own blazer from of the floor, smirking. Frank continued to dress as Gerard fixed his tie again.

“Better get back to class then” Gerard smirked, kissing Frank on the top of his head. Frank smiled back. He had a feeling that the rest of today wasn’t going to be too bad after all. He would definitely end up daydreaming in the rest of his remaining classes about Gerard. It really was the best sex he had ever had in his life. Frank was usually dominant when it comes to sex, but today was an exception, and he fucking loved it!

“I think I will be finding you jerking off in storage cupboards a lot more from now on” Frank said seductively as they both snuck out of the small cupboard suspiciously. Gerard smirked turning to face Frank and winking devilishly.

“Definitely”……..

it's my favorite. warning, don't read if you can't take descriptive slash.
i warned you. Tehe

written by: chemical addiction on mibba

I read that one shot before, and it was totally fucking awesome.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 4th, 2008 at 04:33am
blessthefall videos on YouTube.
Oh, and this:

^^ I watch it every night before I go to bed Tehe
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
February 4th, 2008 at 06:49am
queer as folk
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
February 4th, 2008 at 07:41am
my guilty guilty pleasures redux:

of course...

and

gee's microphone 'thingy' at the end of this video

LOLNESS! XD
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
February 4th, 2008 at 07:47am
^ In Love at the frikey pic. they're both gorgeous. aw.
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
February 4th, 2008 at 07:55am
^^ i know...In Love
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
February 4th, 2008 at 08:46am
kissing scenes
frerard.. In Love
keeping the faith
Always Born a Crime
keeping the faith
February 4th, 2008 at 08:51am
what gee did to the microphone.
Tehe
Ken Hidaka
Salute You in Your Grave
Ken Hidaka
February 4th, 2008 at 08:54am
Frank Skellington:
Tehe

totally! Naughty
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
February 5th, 2008 at 06:37am
detailed slash stories.
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
February 5th, 2008 at 07:50am

Waycest!

It's an obsession. File

Specifically, I am obsessed with these fanfics...
Regret Is A Needle In My Neck by Mindfreak.
and
The Secret's In The Telling by The Way.
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
February 5th, 2008 at 07:58am
Frank Skellington:
Tehe
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
February 5th, 2008 at 08:03am
oui.. fanfics.... like the one posted above!!! Tehe
lorilee krizelle.
In The Murder Scene
lorilee krizelle.
February 5th, 2008 at 08:43am
queer as folk
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
February 5th, 2008 at 03:59pm
Oh. Snap!:
Frank Skellington:
Tehe

Okay rolling on floor
That moment was really really hilarious.
But I have to agree.
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
February 7th, 2008 at 07:56am
yo! where did you get those frerard fan fics..

pinabasa ko sa classmate ko yan.. and she really loved it.. nagpapahanap pa sya... Tehe
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
February 7th, 2008 at 08:38am
basta guilty pleasures...frikeys In Love