Panic At the Disco

AuthorMessage
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
Salute You in Your Grave
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
March 9th, 2008 at 02:00pm
brendon urie.:
goodbye blues.:
I have a feeling that I'll be listening to She Had The World before bed like for a whole month or something, like I did with Golden.

I was messing around with my itunes creating playlists and stuff and was contemplating changing all the Panic! at the Disco songs to Panic At The Disco, but i think I'll keep the exclamation point on the old songs. Because the new songs, from what I've heard sound like they're from a completely different band. Which I expected, since artistic growth was inevitable especially since they themselves got sick of playing their songs live so soon.
I think I'm gonna get hooked to this album, I can't wait.
i was gonna keep it the same too, but then i thought about how much it would annoy me if i had two different artists on my ipod. Panic! At the Disco and Panic At the Disco. it would've bothered me so much, so i changed it. XD

haha yea same with me. I still havent changed it on my ipod or my itunes. it still has panic's new songs with out the exclamation mark and the old ones still have it. i'll probably change it eventually when i get my cd in the mail.

my dad heard me listening to do you see what i see and he said it sounds very theatrical. then he heard behind the sea and though it was a beatles song that he has never heard before. he's a huge beatles fan too. that's where i got my love for the beatles from. =/
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
March 9th, 2008 at 02:19pm
my mom said "who sings a song about the weather?!" and she told me to stop listening to it so much. xD
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
March 9th, 2008 at 02:27pm
brendon urie.:
i was gonna keep it the same too, but then i thought about how much it would annoy me if i had two different artists on my ipod. Panic! At the Disco and Panic At the Disco. it would've bothered me so much, so i changed it. XD
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 9th, 2008 at 03:18pm

Fuck, it's too many days to wait.
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
March 9th, 2008 at 03:22pm
My dad was like 'what's that song, that goes love in the afternooooooon'.
& I'm like 'It's Nine in the afternoon.'
And he's like 'So. Love sounds better'.
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
Salute You in Your Grave
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
March 9th, 2008 at 04:43pm
hehe mel love your ava! i love how in teh article it says brendon urie's belly button. too cute. that whole article is funny
Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
March 9th, 2008 at 08:45pm
Steven Anthony Lawrence
i think he looks like he's related to spencer
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
March 9th, 2008 at 09:27pm
yeah, he kinda does

Why, oh WHY does it sa in AP that Pretty.Odd. "rocks like: My Chemical Romance; The Black Parade
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
March 9th, 2008 at 09:29pm
um, remember when i said i lost faith in them?
yeah?

behind the sea.
that's all i'm saying.
jsdghjsdhgdsg. <3
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
March 9th, 2008 at 09:48pm
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
Salute You in Your Grave
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
March 9th, 2008 at 09:51pm
firth?! where have you been?! this thread has been lacking you! i've miss you! =[
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
March 9th, 2008 at 09:59pm
Cheese
why do people always miss an i in my name???

and I've been working!!!
but since I'm sick and I might lose a lung from coughing so much, they sent me home.
((yes, I work on sundays))

ilessthan3mcr_hXc
Salute You in Your Grave
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
March 9th, 2008 at 10:46pm
oh god! sorry love! i didn't mean to! i was typing really fast cus my dad was calling me. I'M SORRY!

Here's a picture of ryan to make up for it?!
don't worry love! people always forget the other e in my name! =/ so iknow how you feel
Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
March 9th, 2008 at 11:06pm
well you do spell your own name wrong erelyn ...

Ryan's on ambien?
what the fuck
americans are over medicated
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
March 9th, 2008 at 11:20pm
sharks and danger.:
My dad was like 'what's that song, that goes love in the afternooooooon'.
& I'm like 'It's Nine in the afternoon.'
And he's like 'So. Love sounds better'.

roflrofl. Your dad rawks. Cool

hehehe @ Brendon's headstand (or handstand, whatevs)... I wish I could do that...

*is jealous* xD

Haha, I had a dream last night where I met Ryan and Jon. I had this huge chat with Jon about all different kinds of things (such as a lake in Chicago - is there even a prominent/well-known lake there? I have no idea, I've never been there...) and funnily enough, I was really interesting. Like, I wasn't fangirling or anything, just coming up with really intellectual things to talk about. I woke up and laughed.

And eeep... I think I'll sit out of those song previews. I want so badly to hear them but then again I want the whole album to be a surprise...

*covers ears with hands*
Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
March 9th, 2008 at 11:37pm
where are you from? - google map chicago

Chicago has a lot of Lake Michigan lakefront property - in the city, and the norther suburbs (if you've ever seen bedussy, Pete/pancho jumps into Lake MI)
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
March 10th, 2008 at 10:17am
i saw them friday night.
i seriously never thought they'd be this great. i had seen some live footage and all, and it just seemed like they were a pretty bad live band, sorry to say.
but they were just ah-mazing. one of the best bands i've ever seen really. i was definetely surprised. specially vocally, wow. such a difference in what i've heard before!

only annoying thing: girl behind me rambling over 2 hours about the fact that all her hopes and dreams were destroyed now, because brendon appeared to be shorter than her. and if they'd be a couple it would look weird if she was taller than him.

she was actually being completly serious.

so this girl has shot some pretty good quality videos of that night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybO7NjWOnc&feature=user
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
Salute You in Your Grave
ilessthan3mcr_hXc
March 10th, 2008 at 08:21pm
awww you make me so impatient! thanks for that! i can't wait for HCT! =] but that girl is ridiculous! seriously.... *rolls eyes*

anyway you know how they did nine days of panic for the vid? well now they are doing eight days of panic until the leak of their cd on mtv.... here's the link for day one

We're so starving, jimmy kimmel, and p-f changs!
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
March 10th, 2008 at 09:58pm
WE HAVE A P.F. CHANG'S AROUND HERE. we just got it, actually!
i'm not particular to sushi and stuff myself, but if jon likes it, hey, i might try it one day. xD

are any of you going to listen to the leak? =/
i've decided that i'm not going to. i bought that effing boxset, so i'll wait for it.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
March 10th, 2008 at 10:27pm
I like to get the vegetarian lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang's [which is just tofu instead of chicken].
It's really good, Melyssa. There are so many dishes.

I still want to pre-order it, but I think I'm just going to get it the day it comes out. It's a hobby of mine.
I don't know if I'm going to listen to the leak.
Probably not, because I always love for it to be a surprise when I buy the album and put it in the CD player in my car for the first time.