May 5th, 2008 at 06:36am
LMFAO.
Who Killed the Prom Queen.
Oh deaaaaaaar. That makes me cringe. >___<
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 5th, 2008 at 06:59am
LMAO. How lame. Especially the part about having over 10000 MySpace friends. Seriously, who doesn't?

Well, I don't, cause I deny friends requests by the hundreds, but you get my point...
west coast smoker
Full of Ephedrine
west coast smoker
May 5th, 2008 at 07:00am
lol at who killed the prom queen. xD

Nobbi really makes me laugh.
he tripped when he came out the van. XDD
and his facial expressions = priceless.
lmfao.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 5th, 2008 at 07:12am

LMFAO
XD
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 5th, 2008 at 09:06am
LOLOLOLOL. Oh dear xD
I watched part of tonight's episode, because I was at my bf's house... It was srsly so boring. I mean really. Lol at a) how ugly Corey is, and b) him wanting a straightener. Heh.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 5th, 2008 at 09:23am
OHHHH I get it asha! LOL, who killed the prom queen. shows how much they know. But that michael guy seems interesting enough to give BB 5 mins of my time...someday.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
May 5th, 2008 at 06:56pm
is it sad that i actually felt sorry for corey :\
i watched him in the house and i can't help but feel bad for him, he's really shy and quiet and quite obviously insecure.

sidenote; i hate terri XD she's such a whingy old cow. is she supposed to be treating corey like he's her kid? cause she's all "ldkjgf don't do that, ljglkt don't you care about your parents blah blah" i'm like O_o stfukthnxbai lmfao

i'm not sticking up for corey, cause i still don't like him but i do feel bad for him.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 5th, 2008 at 08:48pm
^ YES. Say you feel bad for him one more time and I'll disown you. Haha, I talk so much shit.

It's probably worse that I'm watching it going "sucked in Corey, go die now, kthnxbai"

I seriously dislike that boy.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
May 5th, 2008 at 10:29pm
i'm sorry rhiannon lmfao

i really don't like dixie, she is not all there :\
i like rema/rena/whatever her name is XD she's so strange and odd
and rory [is that his name?] is such a bastard, specially to travis :\

And seriously, "Spa Mafia" i'm sorry but how old are they? "no girls allowed" for christs sake it's like preschool Neutral
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 6th, 2008 at 12:04am
Rory I want to punch in the face. He's the most chauvinistic, egotistical prick in the whole entire house. They way he spoke to Travis about the glasses was so unwarranted. I got so angry at him.

Haha, I love how emotionally involved I get with this show. I would die to be in that house and give some people a piece of my mind. Cept I'd never do it with all the cameras.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
May 6th, 2008 at 12:25am
rhiannon;
exactly, like what he was saying and how angry he got at travis was just unesscary [almost as unecassiry as my bad spelling]
sidenote; i like travis even though his voice is way annoying.

i don't watch big brother often, but i was watching the re-cap show last night because i was too lazy to change the channel XD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 6th, 2008 at 12:37am
I couldn't stand Travis on the commercial because he sounded like a know. Every time he sung "My vooooice" is was like 'go die ¬¬"

But since seeing him in the house it's different. Although his voice grates on me, he has an awesome personality and that overrides everything else.

P.S. SO glad Paul was on Big Mouth last night. He was one of my favourite housemates ever. At the start of the show everyone hated him but I loved him. People eventually came over to my side haha. I loved how he had a dig at Rory last night.

Oh, and if I hear one more host on BB say about Corey "he's only a 17 year old boy" I am going to die. Being 17 does not give you the right to be immature. I know plenty of 17 year olds who know doing what he did is SO wrong. I was more mature than he was at 11. Sheesh.

OH, and one last thing. Lol. Cause I forget to say earlier. Yeah, Terri is supposed to be treating Corey like a kid. She's been assigned his guardian as he is a minor as a house task.
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
May 6th, 2008 at 12:40am
yeah, same. when i'd seen the commericals i was like 'your voice is annoying go die kthnx" but now i've seen him in the house i like him much better.
also when rory was, how you say, getting up in his grillz, and he just tried to make him calm down. that was so sweet >.< oh and epic lulz at him when he was like, "so, like girls have sperm" and that guy just about peed himself with the lulz.

ugh i dont care i still hate terri lmfao

corey>terri.

i hate that chick that was on bigmouth last night, i don't remember her name but christ is she annoying.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
May 6th, 2008 at 02:35am

Lol. Just got this from an IKTPQ bulletin.

"if crafter is in the big brother house, how will he be able to do the tour?
he is going to fight everyone in the house and get himself kicked out in time for the first show on 22nd may in adelaide."

LMFAO XD
That'd be awesome!
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
May 6th, 2008 at 03:44am
Lmfao.
Well, as my friend and I said, we'd like Crafter very much to punch Corey out.
Then we're killing two birds with one stone!
=D
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 6th, 2008 at 04:06am
Bahaha, I was talking to someone about how much I wanted Crafter to punch Corey and he goes "I wouldn't put it past him. He's a bit crazy." xDDD
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 6th, 2008 at 06:44am
LYK OMG WHO KILLED THE PROM QUEEN IS LYK MY FAV BAND everzzzz you guyzzzzz

bah.
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
May 6th, 2008 at 06:45am
p.s
i liked that corey picked the coke and choccy
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
May 6th, 2008 at 06:55am
I was stunned that he did the decent thing. Like seriously, cannot cope. My image of him is shattering.

Not really. Cause my imagine of him isn't the party boy everyone thinks he is. I see him is this immature, boring kid.

But still.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
May 6th, 2008 at 08:37am
What happened?