Don't have an account? Create one!

Green Day

AuthorMessage
Teresa
Always Born a Crime
Teresa
August 24th, 2005 at 12:20am
Destroyed Soul:
I like them but they're over rated. I like some of their old stuff and some of their new stuff too. I really liked wake me up when september ends till the video came out. now everyone's singing it and they cut like half of the song to add drama.
Exactly. But I'm kind of glad about that video 'cause it's not focused on Billie Joe's father's passing. It took him what? 20 years to write a song about it and he pretty much gets teary eye everytime he sings it so this kind of takes pressure off him. And what I like about it was Sam Bayer made it actually kind of go along with the whole album (war, politics, understand what I'm say?)
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 24th, 2005 at 12:28am
I'm siggy friendly:
Destroyed Soul:
I like them but they're over rated. I like some of their old stuff and some of their new stuff too. I really liked wake me up when september ends till the video came out. now everyone's singing it and they cut like half of the song to add drama.
Exactly. But I'm kind of glad about that video 'cause it's not focused on Billie Joe's father's passing. It took him what? 20 years to write a song about it and he pretty much gets teary eye everytime he sings it so this kind of takes pressure off him. And what I like about it was Sam Bayer made it actually kind of go along with the whole album (war, politics, understand what I'm say?)

I got it. Yah I'm not really that big into politics and Bush, probly cause I'm canadian. I don't understand why people in my class are all against him when it said on a report that the United States have had less contact with Canada than they had with some really small country. Yah the song makes me get "the tingly feeling" when I hear it but when I see the video I get a different idea.
undesirables.
Salute You in Your Grave
undesirables.
August 25th, 2005 at 10:46am
I used to be in love with them, but I've seemed to lose all faith in them. x.x They do have kick ass music though.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
August 27th, 2005 at 03:13pm
Green Day Are My Favourite Band Since I Heard Them 4 The 1st Time...But It's Really Annoying That People Like Them Just Because Billie Is So Cute
thread killer
Killjoy
thread killer
September 2nd, 2005 at 08:21am
Lilaxe:
I used to be in love with them, but I've seemed to lose all faith in them. x.x They do have kick ass music though.
*nods in agreement*
The Ghost of Me
Killjoy
The Ghost of Me
September 2nd, 2005 at 08:51am
yea i dont really like their old music but some of their new stuff is good. ill still buy their new album when it comes out though. although however much i hate or love green day i will always love whatsername, that song is awesome.
And mcr are catching up to them with the amount of fans and stuff they have. And i think theres gonna be like a fight for publicity, but whats my opinon mean ¬.¬
thread killer
Killjoy
thread killer
September 2nd, 2005 at 09:04am
O_O
snap
Jazz Hands
snap
September 2nd, 2005 at 07:50pm
1,039/SOSH is in my cd player
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
Demolition Lover
XxPoisoned_CookiexX
September 2nd, 2005 at 07:59pm
I love there old stuff, not the new stuff, I was going to give the "American Idiot" CD to my sister, but she doesnt have a CD player, only an MP3.. So now I think im going to trade it in and maybe get AC/DC "Back In Black" CD
MyWordsAreLackingHonestyX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyWordsAreLackingHonestyX
September 2nd, 2005 at 08:02pm
I like all the stuff that they've done, but I prefer the old stuff much more then the newer. I just saw them in concert yesterday. They were awesome!
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
September 11th, 2005 at 01:40pm
ahahahahahaha i finally got all the albums except the pre-dookie stuff Smile but now listening to the older stuff, i can see that it pwns ai's pants
snap
Jazz Hands
snap
September 11th, 2005 at 04:17pm
I will always love Green Day, I just don't listen to them as much. except for 1,039/SOSH
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 11th, 2005 at 04:25pm
I'll always love them too, although I don't listen to them nearly as much as I used to. They'll always be my first real musical loves... before them, I'd never been absolutely crazy about any band.
snap
Jazz Hands
snap
September 11th, 2005 at 04:34pm
same here.
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 12th, 2005 at 02:39pm
OH YEAH! WENT TO SEE GREEN DAY LAST NIGHT (SEPT. 11, 2005) OH YES! THEY ROCKED! MY 1ST GREEN DAY CONCERT! THEY WERE SO AWESOME... LOL IM SO ANNOYING
but yeah i had fun w/ me friend nicole it was awsum
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 12th, 2005 at 02:41pm
ps. i love green day,but theyve gotten so overrated. its kinda stupid. but they will always be my #1 band! i go back to the old school stuff! old school green day fans pwn! woot woot!
Caution! Toxic!
Shotgun Sinner
Caution! Toxic!
September 13th, 2005 at 03:13pm
I love them. But some of their songs are over played and they have Teenie followers now Sad

I wrote "I wish my boyfriend was this dirty" on the side of their tour bus, when I went to see them Cool
kids
Salute You in Your Grave
kids
September 13th, 2005 at 07:12pm
*Smells*Like*Teen*Spirit*:
I love them. But some of their songs are over played and they have Teenie followers now Sad

I wrote "I wish my boyfriend was this dirty" on the side of their tour bus, when I went to see them Cool

hahahahaha. thats funny. awsumm... im sure if they saw it they had a few laughs... hahaha...

i know!!! i hate the teenies! i am an old school fan!!! 3 cheers for 1039/smooth!!!
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
September 13th, 2005 at 07:13pm
<3 'um!!!!
snap
Jazz Hands
snap
September 14th, 2005 at 07:52am
They came here 2 days ago. This kid in my french kid went to see them. I told him to go away cause I was jealous.