Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Kids
October 29th, 2008 at 05:36pm
AWESOMENESS <3
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
October 30th, 2008 at 07:59am

i agree heartily with the above statement.
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
November 27th, 2008 at 06:52pm
Demi sang the national anthem at the Cowboys vs Seahawks football game.

(:

thought she did pretty great, probably nervous as hell, though, i know i would be. D:
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
November 29th, 2008 at 07:07am

ohmygosh she did fab <3 i think she has the most amazing voice i've ever heard in someone her age.
she did look a bit nervous, but as you said, i'd be too xD
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
December 6th, 2008 at 03:42pm
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
December 6th, 2008 at 04:23pm
i think they're super cute.
like, it made me 'awwwwwh' out loud.
i wanted to see her with a ~band guy~. XD
awwwwhfhghtr <3
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 7th, 2008 at 10:19am

eee, i'm so glad she has someone. <3

but if he hurts her in any way, i swear i'll track him down and beat him up.

*is wayyy too protective over her*
Tehe
radio ga ga.
Demolition Lover
radio ga ga.
January 2nd, 2009 at 12:40pm
new video.(:
i think it's been out for a while, but i just saw it.
for "Lala Land", i love it.

Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
January 2nd, 2009 at 04:32pm
Wooo! Demi's starring in a new show coming out in February!

lmfao it looks awesome :]
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
January 2nd, 2009 at 07:24pm
^ asdfghjkasdfghjk thankyou so much for posting that. (:
oh my god, it looks so awesome.
i just searched her show on google and this is the wikipedia entry:

Sonny With a Chance (previously known as Welcome to Mollywood or Welcome to Holliwood) is an upcoming Disney Channel Original Series set to premiere February 8, 2009. The series is about a fifteen-year-old small town midwest girl named Sonny (Demi Lovato) who is cast in a popular sketch comedy called So Random. The series will follow Sonny, her family and new friends in Los Angeles and at the studio.Sonny With a Chance will be a show-within-a-show, complete with fully-produced comedy sketches. Gary Marsh, president of entertainment at Disney Channels Worldwide stated "This series is rooted in one of the core thematic attributes that we stand for, which is following your dream, there also was the opportunity to do a hybrid show." The show began production on September 19, 2008. A working title for the show included Welcome to Mollywood, which also involved the main role being a character named Molly, which then changed to Welcome to Holliwood starring a girl named Holli however this has since been changed as well as the lead female's name. The original screening pilot was titled "Sketchpad" which tested to the selected public in 2007. After feedback from viewers some minor alterations to the cast and story were made.

Cast
Demi Lovato as Allison "Sonny" Munroe
Tiffany Thornton as Tawni Hart
Brandon Smith as Nico Harris
Doug Brochu as Grady Mitchell
Allisyn Ashley Arm as Zora Lancaster
Sterling Knight as Chad

-------------------

And DC Games just premiered over here in Australia, so for fans of her from here can see her there. (:
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 7th, 2009 at 12:41pm

i can't wait for sonny with a chance C: sounds awesome, and i'll watch absolutely anything with her in it.

and i didn't know la la land had a video!

EDIT: i love the video, but not as much as get back. it was really nice to see how passionate she was about what she was singing though (: and what i wouldn't do to have hair like hers! Cheese
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
January 12th, 2009 at 06:34am
I find it funny how she pronounced machine as ma-shane to rhyme it with same.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
February 21st, 2009 at 01:05pm
Here's Demi's new music video for the Spanish version of This Is Me.

She's so gorgeous, i cant handle it XDDD
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
February 21st, 2009 at 01:22pm

firstly; she knows spanish?! o_o

secondly; i agree, she's fucking stunning In Love (i meant that in a totally non-lesbian way, lmfao)
ryan ross.
Bulletproof Heart
ryan ross.
May 31st, 2010 at 01:25am
^ She doesn't know spanish, haha. They just told her exactly what to sing. She had no idea.

But anyway: BEST EVER. I seriously adore this girl.
ryan ross.
Bulletproof Heart
ryan ross.
December 18th, 2010 at 11:21pm
I know that I was the last person to post in this thread, but times have really changed.

I just feel so bad for her now. With her dietary and emotional issues, the rehab, her dad trying to Michael Lohan his way into relevance, the new ~racy pictures... I just feel terrible for her. I sincerely hope things get better for her in the future, because she's amazingly talented and she deserves a good life.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 19th, 2010 at 06:05pm
ryan ross.:
I know that I was the last person to post in this thread, but times have really changed.

I just feel so bad for her now. With her dietary and emotional issues, the rehab, her dad trying to Michael Lohan his way into relevance, the new ~racy pictures... I just feel terrible for her. I sincerely hope things get better for her in the future, because she's amazingly talented and she deserves a good life.
There's also rumors of a sex tape going around now, which I think is pathetic because ever since she's been in rehab everything else has to come out and attempt to ruin her or something. But I don't think her rep really denied the fact there is one... I love her though, I think she's extremely talented and being in rehab is the best thing for her right now so she gets better and doesn't go down the Lohan trail. She didn't act out because she was a teenager trying to rebel, she has some serious issues that I REALLY hope she can resolve and I hope it doesn't ruin her career... but I don't think it will ruin her completely if she can pull it together.

I don't think that the the chick she punched should be suing for a lot, but because Demi's got cash I'm sure there will be some major money involved. I know she's asking for money donated to a charity, money for herself, and an apology from Demi. Personally I think she should only get a small amount money for "pain and suffering" and that's it. She got punched in the face not stabbed and put in the hospital.

/huge paragraphs
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 20th, 2010 at 02:12pm
ryan ross.:

Her dad? Racy pictures? I knew about the rehab, but not about the other stuff. What happened? D:

I hope things get better for her too. I remember idolising her when I was about fourteen, and although I don't anymore, I still think she's insanely talented and a good person from what I've seen.
ryan ross.
Bulletproof Heart
ryan ross.
December 20th, 2010 at 09:56pm
fabulous killjoy.:
I don't think that the the chick she punched should be suing for a lot, but because Demi's got cash I'm sure there will be some major money involved. I know she's asking for money donated to a charity, money for herself, and an apology from Demi. Personally I think she should only get a small amount money for "pain and suffering" and that's it. She got punched in the face not stabbed and put in the hospital.

~Shorty~ (I still can't believe that's her professional name) has gotten so much out of this, she should be the one paying Demi. People know who she is now, she's done a ton of interviews, she's all over AD. And it's not like Demi even did her much harm. I just think she's completely crazy for asking all that of her. I mean, if you can go by Bounce and all the pictures taken on the Camp Rock 2 set last summer, they were at least good acquaintances.

a thousand suns.:
Her dad? Racy pictures? I knew about the rehab, but not about the other stuff. What happened? D:

For the pictures: 1 2. The black and white ones are rumored to be from a sex tape, as their apparent succession makes them look like screencaps.

And her dad - who has been entirely estranged from Demi for years - has been talking to the press nonstop (examples include but are certainly not limited to: 1 2).
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 22nd, 2010 at 01:58pm

Yeah, I knew about her dad. I had no idea that he was doing talking to the press and stuff, though. And I don't really know what to think of the photos.

I feel terrible for her. ):