Don't have an account? Create one!

Muchmusic Yearbook '05

AuthorMessage
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 3rd, 2006 at 12:16am
twizted_fate:
at the beginning she was like i like photo shoots then they said they didnt so autyomatically she was like ooh ya i hate them 2

yeah i noticed that, could she be trying any harder?
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:46am
-Spiffy.:
twizted_fate:
at the beginning she was like i like photo shoots then they said they didnt so autyomatically she was like ooh ya i hate them 2

yeah i noticed that, could she be trying any harder?

!@#$%^&*()
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**
Killjoy
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**
January 3rd, 2006 at 12:40pm
leah.... must.... die....
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 3rd, 2006 at 02:55pm
I didn't see it! *cries*
But apparently it's on again, on the seventh and eighth of January. Can anyone confirm this for me?

And yes...Leah is the worst host MuchMusic has ever seen. I wish they'd just fire her already. I would much rather have seen Devon host the show.

Did anyone see that one episode of Much911 when they asked Gerard if he'd make out with Leah, and he said no? I got a chuckle out of that. Sure, he said it was because he had a girlfriend, but either way, it was funny. =)
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 3rd, 2006 at 03:44pm
starlessxeyes:
I didn't see it! *cries*
But apparently it's on again, on the seventh and eighth of January. Can anyone confirm this for me?

sure..

here, it's on:

jan. 7 @ 10:00 AM EST & 10:00 PM EST
jan. 8 @ 4:00 PM EST
jan. 19 @ 9:00 PM EST
jan. 20 @ 12:00 AM EST
jan. 20 @ 2:00 PM EST

<33
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 3rd, 2006 at 04:18pm
its on soo much the much on demand where mcr co hosted was on again last night but on ncity tv not muchmusic
LouderNow
Really Not Okay
LouderNow
January 3rd, 2006 at 05:21pm
Leah fucking bugs me. Shes so fucking annoying. I am not jelous of her, she just gets on my nerves. She looks like a teenie too.
combat baby
Demolition Lover
combat baby
January 3rd, 2006 at 06:10pm
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**:

LEAH WILL DIE!
combat baby
Demolition Lover
combat baby
January 3rd, 2006 at 06:10pm
muahahahahahahahaha!
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
January 3rd, 2006 at 06:51pm
ahh i fucking HATE HATE HATE Leah! I felt so bad for Frank when she laughd at him about his girlfriend sleeping with one of his friends...what a bitch! i wanted to fucking stranggle that whore! She didnt even sound like she was sorry when she said it...ahh i want her to get hit by a bus..or a train...or get hit by a bus and she gets flung backwards and gets hit by a train.
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:00pm
*Starless*Eyes*:
ahh i fucking HATE HATE HATE Leah! I felt so bad for Frank when she laughd at him about his girlfriend sleeping with one of his friends...what a bitch! i wanted to fucking stranggle that whore! She didnt even sound like she was sorry when she said it...ahh i want her to get hit by a bus..or a train...or get hit by a bus and she gets flung backwards and gets hit by a train.

i know, i felt bad too, and Frank looked sorta hurt... Cry
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:14pm
CoMbAt.BaBy:
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**:

LEAH WILL DIE!

...not soon enough...
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:21pm
starlessxeyes:
I didn't see it! *cries*

And yes...Leah is the worst host MuchMusic has ever seen. I wish they'd just fire her already. I would much rather have seen Devon host the show.

Did anyone see that one episode of Much911 when they asked Gerard if he'd make out with Leah, and he said no? I got a chuckle out of that. Sure, he said it was because he had a girlfriend, but either way, it was funny. =)

yeah i saw that i'm glad they all refused, hehe i also loved mikey's excuse " I'm married to Bob." hahaha i loved it!
bookworm
Bleeding on the Floor
bookworm
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:41pm
Is Much911 the same as the MOD episode where mcr were co-hosting? I haven't seen either so if anyone has a link or knows a website were I can download it, that would be awesome!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
January 3rd, 2006 at 07:44pm
much911?mcr was on that?much 9111 and mod r two different things
Miss Misery
Salute You in Your Grave
Miss Misery
January 3rd, 2006 at 08:15pm
-Spiffy.:
starlessxeyes:
I didn't see it! *cries*

yeah i saw that i'm glad they all refused, hehe i also loved mikey's excuse " I'm married to Bob." hahaha i loved it!

lmfao! that was hilarious.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:06pm
hahaha does anyone have the link to where i could downlaod that?
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:31pm
</3:
and wtf was up with the old man with the scorpion, snake ... and uh ... fried beetles? ahh, i forgot

that was .. just ...

but, i laughed when Gee had the snake around his neck, and how fast he said "NO" when the person asked him if he wanted to hold the scorpion ...

is that in the yearbook thingy??
cause i downloaded it and that part wasnt there Cry does anyone know the link to where i can download the WHOLE yearbook thing??
early.sunsets
Killjoy
early.sunsets
January 4th, 2006 at 12:21am
*Starless*Eyes*:
</3:
and wtf was up with the old man with the scorpion, snake ... and uh ... fried beetles? ahh, i forgot

that was .. just ...

but, i laughed when Gee had the snake around his neck, and how fast he said "NO" when the person asked him if he wanted to hold the scorpion ...

is that in the yearbook thingy??
cause i downloaded it and that part wasnt there Cry does anyone know the link to where i can download the WHOLE yearbook thing??

The stuff about the scorpion and insects was when the band was on Much on Demand, which is a different show.
on letting go.
Awake and Unafraid
on letting go.
January 4th, 2006 at 12:24am
oooh...
i feel stupid now Embarassed