Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard Way Picture Thread

AuthorMessage
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
August 11th, 2009 at 11:22am
You are kidding me right? WTF, seriously? They could be wrinkles, handcuff marks ( Naughty) or crease marks or whathave you. Why do people in this fandom insist on attributing such shit to this guy? There is no proof, not one damn thing to indicate Gerard was a cutter or had cuts on his wrists other than the overactive imagination of people who believe he is an unstable 14 year old girl.

It was a phrase in a song that had nothing to do with cutting. It was a common phrase in a song used to describe something depressing. With this logic he is a murdering vampire with cancer living in a house of wolves on cemetary drive.

Image Naughty
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
August 11th, 2009 at 11:31am
aniseed:
b kinney.:

Is it just me... or does that look like scars on his wrist? Sad Or maybe it's just wrinkles, I don't know. But I just don't think there would be any if you stretched your hand out like that.

there just lines not even wrinkles. If you raise your wrist up and kinda bend it towards you you'll have the same lines Smile

Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
August 11th, 2009 at 12:04pm
<shakes head> Oh for god sakes. Those are creases/wrinkles. Jesus.
Also. This is his same wrist: Image

No marks. Its wrinkles. And I don't ness. think Gerard'd appreciate the disgusting insults and rumors we're making about him. Just sayin'.

mein herz brennt
Jazz Hands
mein herz brennt
August 11th, 2009 at 01:40pm
[quote="aniseed"]
b kinney.:

Is it just me... or does that look like scars on his wrist? Sad Or maybe it's just wrinkles, I don't know. But I just don't think there would be any if you stretched your hand out like that./quote]
well tthey aren't cuts they look like wrinkles or may be known as according to astrologers - rascettes, which can perdict how long you live & the maximum of theses rascettes you can have are 5
1 rascette - 15-35 years
2 rascettes - 35-55 years
3 rascettes - 55 - 85 years
4 rascettes - 85 -105 years
5 rascettes - 105 - 135 years (this is pretty rare as only a few people have this many rascettes)
but sometimes people can under live/ outlive their years so they are not that accurate
extra large ppicture of sexyness In Love:
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
August 11th, 2009 at 01:48pm
A Twitter trending topic called "What Does Google Think Of Twitter" inspired me to go on Google and see what it thought of Gerard.

Not so great.

And a picture of him so I won't be hated on. Smile

A Shot with the Lens
Fabulous Killjoy
A Shot with the Lens
August 12th, 2009 at 05:48am
Holy shit, well, maybe I'm an idiot then. But I just saw that picture and remembered this quote (I think it's from LOTMS) saying: "There were times when I tried to hurt myself off stage..." and I just wound up thinking that he might have done that. I know, he probably meant that he hurt himself by drinking or doing drugs. It has nothing to do with me interpreting song lyrics the wrong way, I'm perfectly clear about him making up stories in his head and telling them in his lyrics. And I'm not trying to start rumors saying that "OMGZ GERARD WAY CUT HIMSELF", I regret asking that question now, I realised people would take it the wrong way.

call me captain.
Always Born a Crime
call me captain.
August 12th, 2009 at 06:05am
aniseed:
I regret asking that question now, I realised people would take it the wrong way.

You shouldn't have to regret asking that question and people shouldn't have been so hard on you though I understand why they were. Nobody knows what he has done except himself and more than likely family members. So to say you know he never self-mutilated, may not be true in itself. Neither might saying he has be true either however. I do have to say regardless, those are only creases from bending his wrist. But I disagree completely on people saying they know what he has and hasn't done (not that anyone did directly and therefore this is directed toward no one in particular). I'm not talking about song lyrics either or about any interview. No one truly knows Gerard Way's past here simply from interviews, books, magazines and whatever else.

As for me, I'm neutral on the matter. His past and personal life aren't important to me as much as what he willingly shows the public through music and his comic(s).

Last but not least, this is only an opinion. Please don't take it the wrong way.

Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
August 12th, 2009 at 07:45am
aniseed:
Holy shit, well, maybe I'm an idiot then. But I just saw that picture and remembered this quote (I think it's from LOTMS) saying: "There were times when I tried to hurt myself off stage..." and I just wound up thinking that he might have done that. I know, he probably meant that he hurt himself by drinking or doing drugs. It has nothing to do with me interpreting song lyrics the wrong way, I'm perfectly clear about him making up stories in his head and telling them in his lyrics. And I'm not trying to start rumors saying that "OMGZ GERARD WAY CUT HIMSELF", I regret asking that question now, I realised people would take it the wrong way.

Hon you're NOT an idiot, your entitled to ask any questions you want to.

b kinney.:

agrees with everything you just said.

jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
August 12th, 2009 at 09:04am
Don't direct something towards me and then pretend you aren't. I did not take her post "the wrong way." Clearly, it was a statement of innuendo that she is now pretending was a question because she was called on it. Her explanantion verifies that. I stand by what I posted, there is no proof and it was a total "OMG-He's cutting!" statement that will turn into a rumor. All of that over a picture that shows nothing. Reread what she wrote. It wasn't a question- it was a suggestion.

She said "But I just saw that picture and remembered this quote (I think it's from LOTMS) saying: "There were times when I tried to hurt myself off stage..." and I just wound up thinking that he might have done that. I know, he probably meant that he hurt himself by drinking or doing drugs."

Again, she is verifying what she "wound up thinking" off of a picture of creases? Seriously?

You are correct in saying no one knows what he has or hasn't done except for him, except apparently, that he purchased a black Challenger. And frankly, it isn't anyone's business. But I will be hard on anyone who is starting these types of rumors or making such statements. This type of innuendo is both unfair and unnecessary.

Any further discussion directed toward me will be responded via private message.

Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
August 12th, 2009 at 10:23am
making her feel bad about herself isnt making the situation any better. She asked "Is it just me... or does that look like scars on his wrist? Or maybe it's just wrinkles" .. to me that is a simple question not starting a rumour, or maybe things have changed since i went to school. Either way theres enough fighting going on in other threads so why bring it here

ImNotOkay
Motor Baby
ImNotOkay
August 12th, 2009 at 10:30am
yeah...you need to calm down. she asked a question. your blowing this whole thing out of proportion and causing something that doesn't even have to take place. your being very immature about this and I AM calling you out on it. Thier is no need to continue to bash on the persons question about Gerard. it wasd JUST a question. so calm down. You making her feel bad isn't doing anything. so please stop being nasty and grow up. Its people like you who cause arguements on this forum because you can't learn to keep thoughts like that to yourself which in the end wind up hurting people and its not right.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
August 12th, 2009 at 10:39am

sigh.

^ favourite. xD
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
August 12th, 2009 at 10:40am

I thought these were really nice, with the lights.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 12th, 2009 at 10:53am
^ Yeah, those are beautiful photographs.

ImNotOkay:

You have to include a picture, or your post will count as spam and be deleted.

Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
August 12th, 2009 at 12:06pm
Er, with all due respect, Jules is about twice your guys' ages LOL

Listen, you guys have got to undrestand that INO is followed very closely by more people than you would think who like to play the game of telephone. The PLOTB and Rumours threads were shut down for this very reason; I have seen the phenomenon occur right before my eyes.

Example:

Person A: "I heard Gerard was a bit quiet at his latest TUA signing."
Person B: "I hope he's okay!"
Person C: "What if he's missing Lindsey?"
Person D: "Wasn't Lindsey there?"
Person C: "No, I didn't see her, did anyone see her?"
Person E: "Lindsey wasn't at the signing and G was sad! I hope nothing is wrong!"
Person F: "Oh shit, Gerard appears to be having marital problems."

The rest of LJ and buzznet, where Person F's friends post: "Gerard and Lindsey split up and he's suicidal again!"

Truly, this happens. Jules is just warning everyone of this before it starts up again, especially with the band starting to become active.

Can we just try and keep these picture threads strictly places to smile at pictures and not worry so much about stuff?

Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
August 12th, 2009 at 12:24pm
It does not matter how old somebody is, just because somebody is older than us does not neccessarily make them more intelligent, or right for that matter. The age thing has no signifigance with anything. just speaking from day to day experience in life. Of course older people are going to stand up for older people, but us younger people do have an opinion and we are no less intelligent. Why should the age thing even come into it? ... all this over one question Shocked I usually keep my mouth shut and dont get involved in arguements on INO but this is getting ridiculousNo

edit: in regards to the rumour starting thing: i also understand how someone outside the membership on this site may read a snippet of a comment, get the wrong idea and then yes a rumour probably will be started. Also Jules having a go at me through pm isn't going to make me agree with you, its just sad it had to get to that.

Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
August 12th, 2009 at 12:55pm
This stops now. Ok? The fact is the initial post was asking a question, not starting a rumour, not like rumours or plotb. It was just someone asking a question. What's happened since is out of order on both sides. And it stops now. If anyone has anything else to say about it they should pm me.

People, on both sides, shouldn't be so quick to jump at others posts. This is the way this thread will get locked.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
August 12th, 2009 at 12:59pm
-sigh-

This is a picture thread.
This is not a place for a stack of posts that are basically a disagreement but include a picture so that they are not deleted for being spam.

No further posts are to be made in this thread relating to this discussion.

/late

nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
August 12th, 2009 at 02:39pm
I wonder if Gerard will be at the Scream Awards this year again.
Anyone know when it is this year. PM me if you know.

nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
August 12th, 2009 at 02:40pm