Don't have an account? Create one!

what are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:43am
WAYT RULES

Anything goes in this thread, you can "spam" here [within reason], bring conversations from other threads to avoid spamming there, chat to friends, discuss anything you like, about MCR or not.... hence the title:
“What Are You Thinking?”

However, along with the board rules, there are other rules that need to be followed:

1) Anything slanderous will not be tolerated. If there is a chance your post would cause offence to the person it's about, it's simple - don't post it. This includes racist comments, or comments of an upsetting nature.
”If in doubt; keep it out!”

2) Obscene pictures/comments are not allowed. No one is going to stop you swearing or speaking naturally with your peers however, if you use gratuitous language or post unsavoury pictures you're crossing the line. Its all about respect guys, we have posters here from under 10 to (according to their profiles) 99. We should remember to treat people the way we expect to be treated ourselves. That's a good mantra for this thread.
“Keep it clean; no more p33n!”

3) Flaming is a total no-no. MCR are very anti bullying and we have built up a successful community based on this fact. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. If you have an issue with bullying or flaming please contact an Admin/Moderator as soon as possible to sort this out. You can find a link to the moderators on the bottom of the page. Admins are Dujo, Steff. and Tallulah; Killjoy.
“Don't flame; it's not a game!”

4) Please don't use chat-speak in here. It is not welcome and it makes it difficult to read your posts. In actual fact, it makes WAYTers' eyes bleed so have sympathy...
“MI I'S! MY EYES!”

5) Don't pyramid quote (repeatedly quote all the messages in a series of communications). It takes up loads of space and generally makes people annoyed. Quote the last message by all means but edit out the other posts. [Five posts are counted as a pyramid; but we'd appreciate it if you edited out messages so they contained only one quote]
"Edit out the old posts; five at the most!"

6) Do not disrespect the Admin/Moderators. They are here to do a job, and to be honest, it's a good job they are! Without them we wouldn't have Imnotokay.net and we'd all have to go outside and try and have lives, so please give them the respect they deserve.
“They protect, so give them respect!”

7) The WAYT Rules are to be the only thing in the first post on every WAYT thread

If you are confused about anything about posting on the WAYT thread contact an Admin/Moderator or go to “teh N00bs question and answers” to find out any information that might help you make a post. People here are extremely friendly and approachable and will always try their hardest to help you as you become part of the INO family. Don't be afraid to ask!

Reminder: NO SPAM RACES!

The last poster on 199 gets the new thread. Please make the thread titles "What Are You Thinking". No more creative titles, because it makes searching for the thread harder.
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
SUCCESS~*
xDD
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
As I was saying about tswift...
Bitch don't even make sense. xD
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:44am
Last time~
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:44am
I never get the new thread ;~;
I was close this time tho!!!
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:45am
"Taylor hides names/messages in the lyrics in the cd jackets. The name hidden in "Mine" is Toby... so probably not about Cory."

lol wow taylor.
i just really don't like her xD
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:46am
heath ledger.:
As I was saying about tswift...
Taylor reveals that the song "is a situation where a guy that I just barely knew put his arm around me by the water, and I saw the entire relationship flash before my eyes, almost like a weird science-fiction movie."
just wat xDD
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:47am
Wow, that's not creepy at all...
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:48am
exodus.:
Wow, that's not creepy at all...
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
she seems kinda out there o.O
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
"After I wrote the song, things sort of fell apart, as things so often do," the 20-year-old songwriter explains. "And I hadn't talked to him in a couple months. And the song came out, and that day, I got an e-mail from him. And I was like, 'Yes!' Because that one was sort of half-confession and half-prediction or projection of what I saw."

omg.
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:49am
can't wait for the song about jake~
><
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
omg, that reminds me...some girl tried telling me that tswift is better than Britney.
I had to keep from opening a can of whoop ass in the middle of class. xD
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
chris pine.:
><
IKR, JESUS CHRIST.
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
chris pine.
Ghost in the Snow
chris pine.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:50am
heath ledger.:
omg, that reminds me...some girl tried telling me that tswift is better than Britney.
I had to keep from opening a can of whoop ass in the middle of class. xD

how about no.
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:50am
heath ledger.:
chris pine.:
><
IKR, JESUS CHRIST.
heath ledger.
Banned
heath ledger.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:51am
How I feel right now talking about this:
filthy hands.
Shotgun Sinner
filthy hands.
January 4th, 2011 at 03:54am
i admire britney.
i really do. she's been in the music business since...she was a kid?
she's survived all the drama and is still making music.
that's pretty amazing