Don't have an account? Create one!

What Are You Thinking?

AuthorMessage
beyond the grave;
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
beyond the grave;
August 11th, 2023 at 08:13pm
brandleys;:
also have you seen the alternate ending? it's kinda funny just because it's so out of place lol
hm i don't think so
i wanna watch bts stuff on youtube so i'm sure i'll come across it at some point
beyond the grave;
beyond the grave;
August 11th, 2023 at 08:14pm
we have a clock that chimes on the hour and it's so fucking obnoxious, i hate it
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 11th, 2023 at 09:10pm
fucking hell;:
hm i don't think so
i wanna watch bts stuff on youtube so i'm sure i'll come across it at some point

this is it if you wanna watch it
beyond the grave;
beyond the grave;
August 11th, 2023 at 10:30pm
from your last pm~

brandleys;:
do you go to the same person every time you get a tattoo or have you seen all different people? how do you pick your artist?

i do now, he's the third one i've been to and i've been going there for like 6 years now
there was a couple artists before who did my first few but it didn't work out for one reason or another
i didn't pick him specifically, i was looking up different shops, they're pretty much all great in the city tbh, but i picked his and i don't really remember why tbh haha, he was the one who booked me in first time i went there, so it's been him ever since
it's him and his girlfriend who own it and they're the only ones who work there, i'd like to get tattooed by her at some point but idk if he'd be offended rolling on floor

brandleys;:
i was actually thinking of motionless in white the other day, do you have a favorite album of theirs? i've only heard that one song of theirs with kerli

this makes me so happy amused
i could go on about them nearly as much as i could about mychem tbh aha but no, i don't have a specific fav album, if you wanna hear more i'd say just start from their first and go from there
they're like metalcore/goth metal at their core, but they do quite a lot of metal subgenres, if there's some songs you're not that into i'm sure there'll be others that you will
that's why i suggested that one with kerli to you, 'cause i know you like that kinda vibe, it's a motion picture version of an already existing song of theirs, they also have that with two of their other songs; "eternally yours" and "masterpiece" which i think you'd enjoy too

here's a link to their spotify playlist with (almost) all of their songs
beyond the grave;
beyond the grave;
August 11th, 2023 at 10:34pm
they're also releasing a deluxe edition of their latest album in about a month which has two new songs, a new motion picture version and an updated mix of their song "timebomb" which was released as a one off single a couple years ago
i am beyond excited! Wow
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 12th, 2023 at 11:19am
fucking hell;:
i do now, he's the third one i've been to and i've been going there for like 6 years now
there was a couple artists before who did my first few but it didn't work out for one reason or another
i didn't pick him specifically, i was looking up different shops, they're pretty much all great in the city tbh, but i picked his and i don't really remember why tbh haha, he was the one who booked me in first time i went there, so it's been him ever since
it's him and his girlfriend who own it and they're the only ones who work there, i'd like to get tattooed by her at some point but idk if he'd be offended rolling on floor

i doubt he'd be offended! maybe book her on a day he's not in or just pick something that is more her style, idk~

i've only been to two so far
the first one i picked because she'd done a similar tattoo in the past, and the second one she was just having a flash sale so i went
adn then i went to the first one again for a matching tattoo on my other wrist
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 12th, 2023 at 11:20am
fucking hell;:
this makes me so happy amused
i could go on about them nearly as much as i could about mychem tbh aha but no, i don't have a specific fav album, if you wanna hear more i'd say just start from their first and go from there
they're like metalcore/goth metal at their core, but they do quite a lot of metal subgenres, if there's some songs you're not that into i'm sure there'll be others that you will
that's why i suggested that one with kerli to you, 'cause i know you like that kinda vibe, it's a motion picture version of an already existing song of theirs, they also have that with two of their other songs; "eternally yours" and "masterpiece" which i think you'd enjoy too

here's a link to their spotify playlist with (almost) all of their songs

they sound like the sort of bands i've been getting into! when i get back from dogsitting this weekend i'll give them another listen
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 12th, 2023 at 11:21am
this weekend i'm just planning to play a bunch of animal crossing in front of a tv honestly lmao
i'm watching my former boss's dog, though i might work for her again this semester, don't know yet!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 12th, 2023 at 11:25am
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 12th, 2023 at 02:33pm
kinney.:

I like your hair. It looks like you have natrual blonde streaks.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 12th, 2023 at 02:39pm
Bruh, War of the Worlds is a good book, but man it is mentally exhausting keeping tracking of all the locales in southern (?) england that the author uses to map the progress of the invasion. Yeah I totally know how far Weyshire is from Send thank you. It's written in such a way you can kind of keep track of the dimensions of space he's talking about and make educated guesses, but man it's sort of like when people give you directions based solely on highways in LA and you don't drive.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 12th, 2023 at 02:40pm
vermin:
summers almost over im so sad

Summer goes to October here (in terms of the whether) and by then your glad when its over.
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 12th, 2023 at 03:00pm
Tmi I love walking around with my masc coded pussy out and my top clothed. I feel so powerful.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 13th, 2023 at 09:44am
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 13th, 2023 at 09:57am
it's so nice to be home for a little bit In Love

edit: omg if only my mom could stop coughing the way she does
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 13th, 2023 at 02:40pm
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
August 14th, 2023 at 04:49am
Why am I awake
NotYourKindOfPeople
In The Murder Scene
NotYourKindOfPeople
August 14th, 2023 at 07:43pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 14th, 2023 at 08:29pm
can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 14th, 2023 at 08:43pm
i watched so much hotel hell and so much mia maples and played so much animal crossing