Don't have an account? Create one!

Favourite My Chemical Romance Song(s)

AuthorMessage
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:29pm
i dont know every day its a different song it depends how i feel at the time.... besides both of the albums are hard enough to choose between and you want me to choose a motherfckn song!!
well the first song i became obsessed with of theres is you know what they......
i had to listen to it 20 times everymorning to motivate me for school..but its not my favourite... but its not my least favourite ok does anybody know what i mean
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
August 3rd, 2005 at 06:30pm
ummm first of alll ur aloud to have more then one song as a fav god!... okay nvm.... gah Rolling Eyes
x3_Girl With A Gun_x3
Joining The Black Parade
x3_Girl With A Gun_x3
August 3rd, 2005 at 07:14pm
Maybe "Thank You For The Venom," or "Vampires Will Never Hurt You." "Honey, This Mirror's Not Big Enough For The Two Of Us," is good too though. You just can't pick one.
T0XIC L0VE x3
Killjoy
T0XIC L0VE x3
August 3rd, 2005 at 08:25pm
I like "Thank you for the venom" thats my favorite song!!
Dook1e
Killjoy
Dook1e
August 8th, 2005 at 10:13pm
Thank you for the venom and The jetset life is gonna kill you
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
August 9th, 2005 at 03:33am
At the moment: Vampires Will Never Hurt You
broken_soul
Joining The Black Parade
broken_soul
August 10th, 2005 at 01:16pm
its hard to decide but I really like Drowning Lessons and Thank You For The Venom.
~Amber~
Motor Baby
~Amber~
August 11th, 2005 at 02:01pm
and in the last week ive also become obsessed wiv Hang'em High... i luv dat song yess! Very Happy
EvaluvGWay
Killjoy
EvaluvGWay
August 14th, 2005 at 12:45pm
Hmmm My fave songs from MCR will be The Ghost Of You, You Know What They Do To Guy In Prison.......
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 14th, 2005 at 01:06pm
ever single song is outstanding.
~Brokenhearted~
Killjoy
~Brokenhearted~
August 15th, 2005 at 12:08am
You know what they do to guys like us in prison
Thank you for the Venom
& I'm not Okay(I promise)

HEHEHE Twisted Evil [/b][/list][/quote]
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 15th, 2005 at 12:11am
i love all their songs but I ADORE!!!!!!!! *squeals* To the End, i wanna get married to tht gay husband killin song (read sig) and headfirst for halos (which bizzarly cheers me up, even with those lyrics) and OMG IT JUST CAME ON YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Happy Thoughts! Think Ha WHOOOO!
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 01:13am
I love headfirst for halos it always seems to cheer me up even after the time when people were making fun of me cause I fell into a garbage can and broke my toe. i went to school the next day and I was so happy I was telling people to fuck off like it was going out of style... Anyways love all the songs I'm sick a lot and i believe My Chemical Romance heals me and gives me streght. yah so favorites are headfirst for halos, honey this miroir isn't big enough for the two of us, you know what they do to guys like us in prison, Helena and I'm not okay.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 15th, 2005 at 01:14am
i agree
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 15th, 2005 at 01:59am
sure.
Cool
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
August 15th, 2005 at 04:39pm

well... er i like all the songs iv downloaded tht i could find... which are:
demolition lovers
honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the both of us
cubicles
drowning lessons
headfirst for halos
cemetary drive
hang 'em high
helena
i never told you what i do for a living
im not okay (i promise)
it's not a fashion statement, it's a death wish
the ghost of you
to the end
you know what they do to guys like us in prison
and thank-you for the venom (which i just downloaded about an hour ago....)

so am i missing anything?? (well obviously im missing certain songs but i mean as in anything particularly spectacular...)
o and i lurv all the vids... all for dif reasons buh i wont go in2 much detail now...
soleil vs the dark.
Awake and Unafraid
soleil vs the dark.
August 15th, 2005 at 06:32pm
< is listening to headfirst for halos

i'm obsessed with cemetary drive this week... but i like early sunsets, cemetary drive, helena, the cover of all i want for xmas is you and to the end [a.k.a. they're best song ever]
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 15th, 2005 at 08:41pm
Omg! I saw the ghost of you video for the first time. It's so sad. Loving Gerards hair though.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
August 15th, 2005 at 09:01pm
i listenin to "to the end" kick ass my fav so is hedfirst 4 halos

oooooooh warm feeling in side