soleil vs the dark.
August 16th, 2005 at 02:38am
i know billy talent, they're okay, not a huge fan
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 02:38am
walking_lonely_roads:
I know of Billy Talent, and i live all the way over in little New Zealand...its a shame they dont sell their cds here though Sad
Billy Talent do rock though, I love them!

They don't sell their cds there! They're in Japan right now I think I stalk them... not. Ok so people in New Zeland know them but americains don't? strange what's wrong with you neighboughring country! Just kidding
Last
Jazz Hands
Last
August 16th, 2005 at 03:30am
Nope never heard of them.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 03:31am
Last:
Nope never heard of them.

Crying or Very sad Oh well ben, ian, jon and aaron I still love you all. *Gives billy talent a big hug*
Dook1e
Killjoy
Dook1e
August 16th, 2005 at 10:53pm
Revenge for Roses:
I can't believe some people don't know them... does anyone know alexisonfire? They're going on tour with the Used!! And coming to Canada! My mom said no obviously but I have a plan... *thinking I'm screwed*

Yeah,Alexisonfire is another great band..I might be going to one of their concerts with the used
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 16th, 2005 at 10:55pm
^ Lucky I love the Used and Alexisonfire. To bad I don't live in missisauga or ottawa those were the only 2 dates announced on Much.
walking_lonely_roads
Salute You in Your Grave
walking_lonely_roads
August 17th, 2005 at 09:02am
Revenge for Roses:
walking_lonely_roads:
I know of Billy Talent, and i live all the way over in little New Zealand...its a shame they dont sell their cds here though Sad
Billy Talent do rock though, I love them!

They don't sell their cds there! They're in Japan right now I think I stalk them... not. Ok so people in New Zeland know them but americains don't? strange what's wrong with you neighboughring country! Just kidding

I think I am possibly the only one in New Zealand to know of them...it's because I have a very very awesome Canadian friend who informed me about them Cool
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 20th, 2005 at 03:14am
^ You must have a cool canadian friend. I saw something else about Billy talent but it was locked but just to answer that persons question Yes I have heard their new song Red Flag and It's amazing.
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
August 20th, 2005 at 03:42am
Dook1e:
Revenge for Roses:
I can't believe some people don't know them... does anyone know alexisonfire? They're going on tour with the Used!! And coming to Canada! My mom said no obviously but I have a plan... *thinking I'm screwed*

Yeah,Alexisonfire is another great band..I might be going to one of their concerts with the used

Yeah. They're coming down to Australia some time. Yeah. I'm broke, though. And saving up for Green Day tickets. Yeah. I don't really see that Alexisonfire is alike Billy Talent. Maybe that's just me. But. They're both cool.
masochisticpunk
Killjoy
masochisticpunk
August 20th, 2005 at 04:06pm
I actaully live in the city where billy talent came from! YAY Razz
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 20th, 2005 at 04:28pm
.Beh:
Dook1e:
Revenge for Roses:

Yeah. They're coming down to Australia some time. Yeah. I'm broke, though. And saving up for Green Day tickets. Yeah. I don't really see that Alexisonfire is alike Billy Talent. Maybe that's just me. But. They're both cool.
Yah I don't really think alexisonfire and Billy Talent are alike either. But I love them both. Alexisonfire is more screaming so screamo you would call it. But then there's Dallas... hmmm...
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
August 20th, 2005 at 04:33pm
I never heard of them, but they were a warped tour once, righ?
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
August 23rd, 2005 at 03:16pm
Stand-in for your Face:
I never heard of them, but they were a warped tour once, righ?
twice I think. I know they aren't on it this year though...
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 05:54am
Billy Talent pwns!
This is the band Ben is in... Proof they were on the warped tour
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 06:12am
http://www.purevolume.com/billytalent
That's their purvolume^ suggest you check it out.
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 5th, 2005 at 06:16am
hmmm i think ill dwnload sum of there stuff, they seem gd like u love um the must rock (not as much as Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - im listenin to it now! tee hee bloodhound gang rock ass! []_[]
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 06:18am
Kon-Foozed:
hmmm i think ill dwnload sum of there stuff, they seem gd like u love um the must rock (not as much as Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - im listenin to it now! tee hee bloodhound gang rock ass! []_[]

Yah I'm slighty *cough* in love with them... they're new long awaited album is coming out in january or february. I'm already excited Rolling Eyes
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 5th, 2005 at 06:20am
lol
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 5th, 2005 at 06:21am
*twitches* Ian's hair looks like Johnny Bravo's!!! Just black. Ian is hilarious. He tried to make Ben eat a tofu dog! Aaron the best though... He just plain pwns!
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
September 5th, 2005 at 08:12am
wow thank you so much sierra, they rock! ive dwnloaded river below (listenin to now) nothing to loose(heard) the ex, try honesty, stainin in the reain, prisoners today, this is how it goes (havent heard those) wow they r totally mint! this song rocks (river below) i love u for introducing me!