Don't have an account? Create one!

Demolition Lovers Gone Rap

AuthorMessage
earth to the morgue.
Killjoy
earth to the morgue.
July 17th, 2007 at 02:28pm
I'm a big fan of hip-hop.
I don't totally dedicate myself to one genre of music.
I think it's very interesting that he chose the song he did.
I don't think he "ruined the song" in any way.
As for people thinking that genres should stick to their own genres, I think that you should take a look around you.
Because of genres, many kids get into fights and arguments, get made fun of or picked on, and other things related to that.
So I find the guy that sang this amazing because he believes that you can combine rock and hip hop together and get something that may not have been as great as the original, but something to give people to talk about.
As for people saying that it made their ears bleed, I don't really understand why. It's not like he's insulting My Chemical Romance. He obviously likes them well enough to use a song from Bullets. Point is, I don't think genres should just remain departed. I, in my own opinion, loved the song. So don't bash me for speaking my opinion... I just want to give you something to think about.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
July 24th, 2007 at 02:29am
I think it's good.

It's not the best thing [I prefer the Thomas The Tank Engine remix Laughing] but its still good.

Rap remixes are kinda good for me. I don't know why though Neutral

starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
July 24th, 2007 at 02:54am
ron weasley.:

It's not the best thing [I prefer the Thomas The Tank Engine remix Laughing] but its still good.

I love the Thomas and The Tank Engine one!! Haha It's awesome.
I'm never usually a fan of hip-hop, but then theres people like Rhianna, which I don't mind lol. And I can't bear rap!!!!!!!
jamdav86
Killjoy
jamdav86
July 24th, 2007 at 12:30pm
xDarkenxUrxClothesx:
thats just retarded, i mean theres rap, theres rock, theres screamo, theres alternative, they dont mix, they go heir seperate ways...they totally butchered an amazing song. this only proves that the world is coming to this gangter thing where everyone is getting in to rap and its retarded, the lyrics and the beat of the song are all important, turning it into a rap is killing it.
Welcome to ignorance. It's an ugly sight.
EatMyOvaries
Shotgun Sinner
EatMyOvaries
July 25th, 2007 at 04:26pm
xDarkenxUrxClothesx:
thats just retarded, i mean theres rap, theres rock, theres screamo, theres alternative, they dont mix, they go heir seperate ways...they totally butchered an amazing song. this only proves that the world is coming to this gangter thing where everyone is getting in to rap and its retarded, the lyrics and the beat of the song are all important, turning it into a rap is killing it.

Kay,i dont know what yalls fucking problem is but this is an amazing mix of rock and hip hop.its stupid to just stick by one type of music.
if u only like rock emo and techno or whatever then i guess u dont like music.
u have to give every genre a chance.if mcr saw this they would love it.
the lyrics have a meesage and it doesnt matter if they say bitch or not,it says something and i think it matches perfectly with the song.
i remember seeing the trans-siberian orchestra.there a mix of metal and classical and those 2 genres are completely different!
End MY days doesnt ruin demolition lovers,i think it just makes even more fantastic than it already is.its bringing rap and rock TOGETHER.
xEvilTinkerbellx
Killjoy
xEvilTinkerbellx
October 14th, 2007 at 12:58am
i personally dont like the song although i love the original but that has nothing to do with the way i view hip hop i just dont like that song!
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
October 27th, 2007 at 04:58am
Now, I'm not the type of person to condem a whole genre of music but....

"I had to be trippin' to go fall fo' yo' ass"

*Cover ears in the faetal positional rocks back and forth*

MAKE IT GO AWAY
the key is gone.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the key is gone.
October 27th, 2007 at 08:24pm
Shocked i agree^^^
that version completely changed the meaning of the song... now i have to go listen to the real version to make it all better *runs to itunes*
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
October 28th, 2007 at 12:32am
KaHLi!:
okay dont freak out at me. but i actually liked it! i dont 'hate' rap music. im not sayin this song is better than the original. demolition lovers is one of my favorite songs. i dont see anythin wrong with this , i think its pretty good Yes
Me too! I kinda liked it.
EDIT:
I really liked it.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
October 28th, 2007 at 06:07am
hey does anyone know if i can hear the song in any other way? my computer doesn't have winzip or whatever you need to play it Sad
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
October 28th, 2007 at 06:36am
Our Lady Sorrows_Lux:
hey does anyone know if i can hear the song in any other way? my computer doesn't have winzip or whatever you need to play it Sad

End my Days I uploaded the mp3 on sendspace.
Statrick Pump is
Motor Baby
Statrick Pump is
October 29th, 2007 at 03:23am
I actually liked it....It's nice....
Statrick Pump is
Motor Baby
Statrick Pump is
October 29th, 2007 at 03:33am
On second thought, I really do like it a lot..... I've listened to 5 times already....
Jabber
Killjoy
Jabber
October 29th, 2007 at 04:28am
I find it quite enjoyable.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
October 30th, 2007 at 01:49am
I really don't like it. Not just because of the genre, but the lyrics. They've changed the whole meaning of the song.
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
Motor Baby
horse_riders_r_stable_ppl
June 5th, 2008 at 02:35pm
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO GERARD?!!!! :O
dont like it Neutral
they've ruined it.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
June 5th, 2008 at 05:51pm
that's REALLY disturbing.
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
June 6th, 2008 at 02:31am
i love it!
this is like my 4th time listening to it.
i dont think he ruined it at all
it adds a little funk to an already great song
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
June 6th, 2008 at 10:35am
initially i was quite sceptical beacause i don't like rap that much, i listened and i don't completely hate it. i don't like the way they changed the meaning of the song.
I think it's kinda interesting what they've done but nothing can beat the original x]
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
June 6th, 2008 at 07:55pm
made me want to lsiten to mosh by eminem