Don't have an account? Create one!

whats the first MCR song you ever heard?

AuthorMessage
evilalice
Salute You in Your Grave
evilalice
June 6th, 2006 at 11:49pm
I'm Not Okay
i saw it on fuse one morning and i got to school and at the same time my friend and i asked each other if the other had seen that music video by "those guys in the school". we both thought it was a hilarious video but we didn't know who mcr was so we found out and pretty soon my chem became a favorite band with both of us.
heartdreamerz
Killjoy
heartdreamerz
June 6th, 2006 at 11:51pm
i first saw Helena on MuchMusic
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
June 7th, 2006 at 08:18am
i was Helena watching TRL. first time i was schoked by them. then I fell in love the second time i saw the song
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
Joining The Black Parade
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
June 7th, 2006 at 03:34pm
i listened to the twenty second clip o fi'mnot o.k. at a music store .. i was at the mall and it was my brithday and i walke dby hot topic and thought damn thats a lot of commotion over a band .. nice c.d. cover and name *it was when they had all the t shirts and signs in the windows last january* so i thought i must hear this ..so i did
hotchiki
Killjoy
hotchiki
June 7th, 2006 at 07:42pm
the first song i heard was helena on mtv insomniac videos!! it was 4 in the morning, so the next day i ran out and bought their c.d. i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Question Idea Arrow sorry had way too much sugar and coffee today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AttentionReader
Fabulous Killjoy
AttentionReader
June 8th, 2006 at 10:39am
I was listening to a local radio station, and the played I'm Not Okay.
Wraith
Killjoy
Wraith
June 8th, 2006 at 10:45am
I was with my friend in Baltamore and she saw the video for Helena on TV, so when we got back she looked up MCR and she went on this huge craze. I think she had me listen to I'm Not Okay first...haha, that's what's playing on my iPod right now! That's wierd.
bree
Bleeding on the Floor
bree
June 8th, 2006 at 10:49am
i was on aol music looking for some other band and i saw my chem and clicked on them bc i couldn't remember the name of the band she told me. i watched helena and i loved the song and i thought that gerard was a very pale person. haha
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
June 8th, 2006 at 08:24pm
Headfirst for Halos was on a mix this guy named Ray gave me in 6th grade.
MyXYoungXRomanceX
Killjoy
MyXYoungXRomanceX
June 9th, 2006 at 12:31pm
You know I'm kinda ashamed to say this but... Embarassed The first song I heard was "Give Em Hell Kid" and I turned it off cause I didnt like it !!! * blocks herself from thrown food and other variosu objects* I didnt like it !! But then I listened to Helena and got into them and later listened to Give Em Hell Kid and realized..I LOVED IT !!! All was well after that...
cora
Joining The Black Parade
cora
June 9th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Sadly the first song i heard was Helena and (i too) hated it, it was the Yahoo Launch live thingy and i thought it sucked, then my sister bought there CD and i liked it. Unfortunately my sister now like Nick Lachaey (or whowever u spell that) Sad
A cruce salus
Salute You in Your Grave
A cruce salus
June 9th, 2006 at 12:41pm
I saw the Helena video and I loved it...then a friend of mine got me more into my chem...then I started loving mikey...then I got over with him...now I just like my chemical romance and their songs...hehehe
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
June 10th, 2006 at 08:51am
i was surfing channels and somehow i ended up on MTV and i heard ghost of you. it got me hooked on MCR.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
June 10th, 2006 at 10:14am
Helena. Cause I bought the CD without even hearing any of the songs. Dumb, huh? I just liked the look of them. And I got some strange looks too, cause it was like the only CD in the whole store with a PA sticker on it...(I live in a very small town in the shittiest country ever on the wrong continent. Go figure.)
Bulletproof Cupid
Really Not Okay
Bulletproof Cupid
June 10th, 2006 at 11:37am
Has to be Demoliton Lovers or Headfirst for Halos...
That's when I got to go to see their CD release show for Bullets Very Happy
xSkullxSkittlesx
Jazz Hands
xSkullxSkittlesx
June 10th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Helana < 33 I love that song.
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
Motor Baby
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
June 10th, 2006 at 04:17pm
Headfirst For Halos
I automatically loved it because i was going through this rough patch and i felt they understood me

and i know they do, pathetic i know
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
June 10th, 2006 at 04:25pm
ANDREA!!<3:
I saw the Helena video and I loved it...then a friend of mine got me more into my chem...then I started loving mikey...then I got over with him...now I just like my chemical romance and their songs...hehehe

same here Andrea...
stop lying... you never got over mikey Naughty
Cali of Sorrows
Killjoy
Cali of Sorrows
June 10th, 2006 at 09:37pm
My first song would have to be "I'm not ok (I promise)" and I thought it was freakin' funny Very Happy Laughing
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
June 11th, 2006 at 02:58am
I heard Give 'Em Hell kid from one of my friends' mixed CDs, then I saw Helena and made the connection.