Don't have an account? Create one!

If you had an hour alone with MCR, what would you do?

AuthorMessage
Cemetery Drive.
Bleeding on the Floor
Cemetery Drive.
July 25th, 2007 at 01:57pm
Get a hug off all of them and then have a detailed conversation with them all individually.
Chemical Rainbowz
Killjoy
Chemical Rainbowz
July 26th, 2007 at 02:35pm
I would invite them for some coffee and we would talk a bit, then I'd ask ray, frank and mikey to teach me the guitar and the bass, me and bob would play with meh kitty =D, and them me and gee would talk about art and music...and I would show him my art =), and then I would make millions of pictures and autographs on everything in my house xD and then we would be friends Dance Dance Dance Clap Clap Clap Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
July 26th, 2007 at 03:02pm
. . .I would probably be too shy to say anything. Unless my sister was there. She asks me every day without fail
"Wanna play Slamwhich?"
"Wanna play Mario Party?"
"Wanna play Sorry?"
To which I always respond no. So I play those game with them.
And beat them ALL. xDD
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
July 26th, 2007 at 03:09pm
I would talk to all of them about their music and how they love what they do...then I would get them all in a bog circle(my friends would be there of course) and then we would play some game like...sherades!!!
raventears
Killjoy
raventears
July 28th, 2007 at 09:34pm
i would ask gee 4 singer advice still his cigs the makeout and bang ray yeah *smiles and blushes*
melancholy_duck
Fabulous Killjoy
melancholy_duck
August 5th, 2007 at 03:30pm
after inviting them in for coffee, i would ask them for a handful of autographs so that i could give some to my friends and sell one of each on eBay, i would probably ask for some advice, guitarist to guitarist from ray or frank, and i'd ask for a hug from each of them before they left. also i would beg them not to open the door to the downstairs loo as that would be where i locked my brother to stop him ruining things.
thats a lot of stuff isn't it?
XxMCR.AddictedxX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxMCR.AddictedxX
August 5th, 2007 at 06:03pm
Maybe nothing.. because i probably die 2 min before i meat them xD

that would be like:" omg.. Omg.. OMg.. OMG!! *dies* LMAO
frank'smyhero_22
Jazz Hands
frank'smyhero_22
October 27th, 2008 at 11:26am
i would play guitar hero with ray
i would eat skittles with gerard
i would play stuff unicorns with mikey
i would let bob play with my cat
i would let frank play my guitar...
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
October 29th, 2008 at 01:38pm
If it was of their free will and I had not kidnapped them or was harassing them... Smile Then I would ask them all in detail the inspiration and their personal interpretation of all my favourite songs.
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
October 29th, 2008 at 01:46pm
As Green Faerie said, if it was of their own free will, and I hadn't, y'know, kidnapped them or anything, I would quiz them about their personal musical tastes. and stuff like that. And the inspirations for the songs. I'd succumb to teenyness once and ask to touch Ray's hair and give Bob a hug. and gloat about being taller then Frank. Very Happy

I love the boys so much!!! They are my heroes
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 29th, 2008 at 07:21pm
-I would read posts on ino with them and watch their reactions
- eat food
- run around singing their songs
- let them play with my fish jamia and my cocker spaniel tara
- watch family guy
- call my friend and watch her pass out when she sees frankie (he's her fav)
Sin D
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin D
November 3rd, 2008 at 09:34pm
Honestly??

haha we'd end up playing Rock Band the whole time or Guitar Hero.
I want to go one-on-one with Bob on guitar hero since I hear he's really good Very Happy
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
November 5th, 2008 at 04:59am
as much as possible i'll stare at them until they get melt. XDD
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 5th, 2008 at 07:59am

I'd just talk to them. Espcially Mikey. I wouldnt care about anything but just having a conversation with them.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
November 5th, 2008 at 10:58am
umm iowuld faint like emtioned above Gee is my fave Smile : cheese
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
November 6th, 2008 at 07:56pm
id just like to chat with them, have a really good conversation for an hour.
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
November 6th, 2008 at 10:51pm
-talk with them on important stuff
-talk with them about pointless shit that would make us laugh
-wager that if i could beat bob in guitar hero (which i can. i school everyone at that game) he would give me a hug. After hustling him, making him think i suck then finally pwning him,, I'd score a hug off bob bryar.
-obviously hug gerard. Tell him I think he and his wife are adorable, that I love msi. have a deep conversatoin about something mutually important to us.
-cuddle frank to no end:]. Try not to laugh at how short he is (hahhh, i love him) tell him he and his wife are the most adorable couple i've ever seen in my life. Ask him to play my guitar so he can prove to me that it's not broken and I'm just awfulxd
-give mikey a unicorn.
a REAL. unicorn.:] Tell him I'm friends with his wife on myspace.(THAT'S not creepy.)
-touch the tofro. nodoubt. ask him to take a picture with my cat. (don't even ask)
-obviously get pictures with all of them.
-thank them. immensely.

All this within an hour?
damn.

edit: YES. i happen to be like, in love with their wives, too:]. they're such amazing girls. And as long as they make the guys happy, I'll be happy for them. ...except, I didn't like eliza.ever. >_o
Before The Dawn
Fabulous Killjoy
Before The Dawn
January 1st, 2009 at 02:52am
I'd keep on talking and probably never shut p...and ASK THEM RANDOM QUESTIONS LOL
Vampires!
Fabulous Killjoy
Vampires!
January 1st, 2009 at 12:47pm
- Call my friend who loves them.
- Call my nine year old little cousin, because I promised her if I ever meet them I would bring her. XD
- Coffee
- Piggy back races. XD
- Talk them into taking me on tour with them.
- Bring them to school with me.
skinXless
Killjoy
skinXless
January 1st, 2009 at 06:47pm
- have a teenie moment (It can't be helped)
- I'd thank them for all they've done for me
- I'd mostly talk with them. (Okay, and hug them all a lot. I love hugs. I hug everybody...I might ask for a picture too.)
- I'd ask Mikey to help me with playing bass because I'm not that good at it >_> ...and then I'd ask him everything I've always wanted to and talk to him for a while xD
- I'd show some of my art to Gerard and ask for his opinion. And then we'd talk books.
- I'd ask to touch Ray's hair. And then we'd talk music.
- I'd let Bob play with my kitty Miss Kitty Fantastico. And then I'd just talk to him for a while.
- then we would go get coffee and I'd ask them all about their music and inspiration.