Don't have an account? Create one!

Least Favourite MCR Song?

AuthorMessage
Will
Fabulous Killjoy
Will
January 30th, 2006 at 04:36pm
Vampires Will Never Hurt You. I think this may make me unpopular, but it's just drivvel all the way through. The lyrics just make me laugh, the music is boring at best, and it goes on for ages... I like most MCR, and maybe this is a grower, but it's a skipper for now!
Aquarius_Romance
Fabulous Killjoy
Aquarius_Romance
January 30th, 2006 at 05:33pm
Not to single anyone out. But, I wonder why do some of you put Romance as your least favorite song? Well, other than the fact that it is not actually a song. The music was not written by the band. In case someone out there did not know (which I bet there is).

Romance is beautiful though when I heard it I immediately recognized it as one of those melodies I love. I wasn't sure if it was Love Song (both are mournful love melodies) with a different name, but then I heard that and I knew it wasn't it. So then I found out from where I heard it when I made my mom listened to it. She loved it, but I just told her it was some rock guys. She said how could something like that be in a rock album. lol

Anyways, the moment I heard it I knew I would adore this band.

As for least favorite song... hmm... well I completely dislike I'm not okay. I do not understand the reason why everyone seems to like it. That single was the reason I was turned off from MCR in the first place! Evil or Very Mad
Will
Fabulous Killjoy
Will
January 30th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Romance is boring, and lacking in almost everything that's good about MCR, same applies to Interlude.

I'm not Okay however, is that turned me ON to MCR... though it's not one of their best, I approve of it Smile
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
January 30th, 2006 at 10:20pm
well mcr is the only band i like ALL of there songs.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
January 30th, 2006 at 10:29pm
Will:
Vampires Will Never Hurt You. I think this may make me unpopular, but it's just drivvel all the way through. The lyrics just make me laugh, the music is boring at best, and it goes on for ages... I like most MCR, and maybe this is a grower, but it's a skipper for now!
I agree with you, although I like the song. To tell you the truth I think the lyrics are stupid.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 11th, 2006 at 09:38pm
Will:
Romance is boring, and lacking in almost everything that's good about MCR, same applies to Interlude.

I'm not Okay however, is that turned me ON to MCR... though it's not one of their best, I approve of it Smile

Romance is a really powerful song to gerard! AND people who really listen to it carefully to understand it
happy.thoughts.woo
Killjoy
happy.thoughts.woo
February 12th, 2006 at 03:47am
Evil or Very Mad I WOULD NEVER EVER THINK OF NOT LOVING ONE OF THEIR SONGS.

thats disgusting.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
February 12th, 2006 at 03:49am
happy.thoughts.woo:
Evil or Very Mad I WOULD NEVER EVER THINK OF NOT LOVING ONE OF THEIR SONGS.

thats disgusting.

Ever! lol
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 12th, 2006 at 10:06am
usernameB7:
Will:

Romance is a really powerful song to gerard! AND people who really listen to it carefully to understand it

i havnt heard 'romance' yet... can someone give me a link to it?

and with the question, i havnt heard many songs, but the ones i have heard are all great. i dont hate any MCR songs
hellbound_&_invisible
Thinking Happy Thoughts
hellbound_&_invisible
February 12th, 2006 at 10:12am
probably either helena or goy

only cuz it was overplayed

but Im Not Okay has real meaning to me so no matter how much the radio or tv plays it i will still love it
damned
Jazz Hands
damned
February 12th, 2006 at 10:13am
Im_an_emo_nerd:
probably either helena or goy

only cuz it was overplayed

but Im Not Okay has real meaning to me so no matter how much the radio or tv plays it i will still love it

same Smile
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 12th, 2006 at 11:12am
and with the question, i havnt heard many songs, but the ones i have heard are all great. i dont hate any MCR songs[/quote]

same here
laura03232
Thinking Happy Thoughts
laura03232
February 12th, 2006 at 11:14am
im not okay or GOY coz i just dont like GOY and my freind always sings im not okay and it gets friggin annoyin
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 12th, 2006 at 11:20am
im not okay is a great song tho
[dying_inside]
Joining The Black Parade
[dying_inside]
February 25th, 2006 at 11:41pm
some of the stuff on the first cd i dont like much. i just dont like the sound

and cementary drive and the jet set life is gonna kill you. dontlike them songs much. theyre kinda slower.

hm.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
February 26th, 2006 at 09:05am
My least favourite is probably Skylines and Turnstiles but I still like it.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 26th, 2006 at 11:53am
i havent heard much, but i guess headfirst for halos. dont know why, but its just....i dunno.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 2nd, 2006 at 08:18pm
^I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHk sry
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 2nd, 2006 at 08:53pm
NEVER COULD I DISLIKE ANYTHING WRITTEN BY MCR
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:25am
I used to not like "To the End" Coz I thought it had no meaning, but then I wrote a chapter of my fan fic that totally explained what the song could be about, now I love it. I'm weird like that.

Still don't like give 'em hell kid. I don't really like skylines and turnstiles either. It's too...something.