Don't have an account? Create one!

HIM

AuthorMessage
NotAFashionStatement
Fabulous Killjoy
NotAFashionStatement
January 2nd, 2006 at 09:44pm
i understand most of wha he's saying..but not everything.his accent is very cool though.i want it haha
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 4th, 2006 at 11:28am
so , I guess I'm the only one who has trouble understanding what he says

I think I might need an ear check!
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 4th, 2006 at 01:18pm
Okay, might no be my place to say anything (seeing as I'm a fellow countryman of Ville's) but I can understand him perfectly. No matter wether he speaks in english or finnish.

The funny thing is that I can't hear any kind of accent when he speaks in english but that's just probably 'cause he doesn't have that embarrassing "finnish accent" like our Formula one drivers do. It makes me throw up a little to just think about their lack of english skills... I don't have that problem thank god!
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 4th, 2006 at 03:29pm
haha ^^^
i went into the cd shop in town today and ooh!! i bought dark light!! yay!! but that wasnt what i was about to say, i went into a cd shop in town, and they have a whole wall dedicated to HIM. posters and album covers, its mostly ville though because there arent many pics with the rest in them. its so cool!! i just stared at it for aaages until i went to purchase my cdxs Laughing
NotAFashionStatement
Fabulous Killjoy
NotAFashionStatement
January 4th, 2006 at 04:15pm
awesome store!! i would have just stared at the wall too haha...they gotta do that in a store by me!!
NotAFashionStatement
Fabulous Killjoy
NotAFashionStatement
January 4th, 2006 at 04:15pm
awesome store!! i would have just stared at the wall too haha...they have to do that in a store by me!
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 4th, 2006 at 04:53pm
spuddy:
haha ^^^
i went into the cd shop in town today and ooh!! i bought dark light!! yay!! but that wasnt what i was about to say, i went into a cd shop in town, and they have a whole wall dedicated to HIM. posters and album covers, its mostly ville though because there arent many pics with the rest in them. its so cool!! i just stared at it for aaages until i went to purchase my cdxs Laughing

I want that store!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

But , it's probably better that I don't see something like that........I would probably never leave such a place........I would glue myself to the wall.... Laughing
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 4th, 2006 at 06:38pm
yeah the people behind the counter were looking at me weirdly
cos my mouth was hanging open and i bet i had a crazed look in my eye cos i was planning the best way to steal all the pictures Laughing
AsTrO_zOmBiE
Killjoy
AsTrO_zOmBiE
January 4th, 2006 at 08:25pm
man i meet the band in november so fucking nice...ville was so fucking yummy in person, saw their show l8er that nite fuck i wasnt more than 4 feet ok well maybe 5 away from ville
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol so much fun! awsome fucking band
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 4th, 2006 at 08:50pm
wow......you're soooooooooooooo lucky
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 5th, 2006 at 03:50pm
So , here are some interesting photos I just felt like sharing:

this photo is enough to make me start acting all teeny

I wonder what Linde's hair tastes like.....looks yummy Laughing

visiting daddy at his workplace................excuse me while I go and die because of too much laughter XD
Freddy
Always Born a Crime
Freddy
January 5th, 2006 at 05:19pm
lmao those are great ^^^
they dont have ny of those on teh HIM shrine in the cd shop lol
its kinda gross having the dreds in his mouth though Disgust
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 5th, 2006 at 05:27pm
I'm now looking for a photo with Ville in a coffin.....I saw it once and now I can't find it Crying or Very sad
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
January 6th, 2006 at 05:23am
I got Dark Light!I think it is really good....anyways....Ville is starting to write emo songs....seriously...
Just look at Killing Loneliness....memories sharp as daggers...the suicide of love....
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
January 6th, 2006 at 06:55am
So immature.Then again,he is my leprechaun...
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 6th, 2006 at 07:23am
^Laughing Laughing Laughing I just imagined Ville in a leprechaun outfit...weird..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

well , I found this interview.....It's quite old , but I just love it......I just love that beautiful smile.........

http://www.youtube.com/w/him?v=1OvmfvLYV2Q&search=him

Enjoy!
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
January 6th, 2006 at 07:29am
I saw that video couple of weeks ago...I love his smile
[Ville:*smiles*]
iluvlestat
Killjoy
iluvlestat
January 6th, 2006 at 07:58am
HIM are da best after MCR. their new albums brill. has any1 noticed how deep Villes voice is though when he isn't singing Shocked
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
January 6th, 2006 at 08:05am
His voice is very deep and when he sings it can go from very low (like in Love You Like I Do) to quite high (like in Wicked Game)
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
January 6th, 2006 at 08:08am
His voice is deep.Listen to Bittersweet with Lauri from the Rasmus...