Don't have an account? Create one!

what has MCR done for you???

AuthorMessage
I'mNoToKaY
Jazz Hands
I'mNoToKaY
September 21st, 2006 at 10:17am
MCR are my fave band!!!i love u!!!!!!for me they are everything!!!!!!!
Ierosaurus
Fabulous Killjoy
Ierosaurus
September 21st, 2006 at 12:25pm
I know this sounds really stupid, but they made me so much more confident. I didn't think much of them until I started having a really low time at school and at home.. Then one of my best friends made me watch the DVD. I came away with such a feeling of security, like at least the guys would understand what I was going through.. They've saved me from myself so many times over the last few months..

Sorry if that sounds obsessive or anything In Love
I was here...
Awake and Unafraid
I was here...
September 22nd, 2006 at 04:46am
They made me more confident too. They made me be my full total and absolute self, and feel good about it. Also their music is so great and the lyrics so powerful it's just amazing Very Happy But basically none of my friends know who they are so I'm a bit alone on that part....but oh well.
williamshatner
Killjoy
williamshatner
September 24th, 2006 at 09:20pm
They are now my favorite band. I hate The Used, Fall out boy, and all those other bands, but MCR is tied with Tool in my opinion as the most innovative band making music today.
Turn To Grey
Always Born a Crime
Turn To Grey
September 24th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Wow... MCR as well as Green Day were the two things that were constantly there for me, helping me when I was getting bullied last year and didn't want to tell anybody how much I minded.
I-are-okay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I-are-okay
September 25th, 2006 at 11:53pm
they signed my bf shirt and they signed a napikin and they signed 2 posters for him...and then they gave him the black parade cd...2 of them!and theyre both signed!!!!!!and he gave me the shirt and the napkin cuz they singed it for me and he gave me one of the cds!!!he met them a couple of days ago!!!i love mcr...and my bf Victory In Love Kicking
I-are-okay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I-are-okay
September 25th, 2006 at 11:58pm
and they made me realize that the friends i had were the people that were hurting me and i never realized that until i started listening to them.i know it might not make sense to you but it does to me.
they were the band that made me want to fall in love and they were the band that i had my first kiss with.he gave me my first kiss listening to hang 'em high. In Love In Love Tongue Wow
Highfiveulation!
Joining The Black Parade
Highfiveulation!
September 26th, 2006 at 12:10am
They made me realize booze doesnt solve everything, and that killing yourself is just a waste of a good life. Live your life to the fullest.
Theyre also my favorite band ever.
<3 Skylines and Turnstiles- My Chemical Romance [[playing]]
XxThe-Black-ParadexX
Killjoy
XxThe-Black-ParadexX
October 30th, 2006 at 03:24pm
What did MCR do for me?...Well they made me see that my past(which was pretty painful) shouldn't be forgotten(which I tried too hard) and that it's a part of me...Their music was such a support when the past DID catch up with me....Somehow listening to their music always makes me see that I might be lonely sometimes but that I'm never alone, that it's ok to slow down sometimes, sit in a corner and cry your eyes or scream your heart out. That giving up isn't the way and most of all it always gives me the feeling that I'm NOT worthless (like some people told me) and that the world wouldn't be better of without me(like other people told me), which I first started to believe(that I was worthless and stuff). And also that you should live life as much as possible, cause it's over before you know it. This might sound pathetic to some and overreacted, but I mean every single word of what I just wrote and it's also all true, right from my heart. =)
XxThe-Black-ParadexX
Killjoy
XxThe-Black-ParadexX
October 30th, 2006 at 03:28pm
P.S.: One last thingy, they also made me see you should NEVER be ashamed of who you are and what you like and stuff, cause there are always people out there who like the same, they made me more confident. (And I had my first kiss at theyre concert!! In Love )
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
October 31st, 2006 at 08:38am
FranksVampire:
MCR saved my life and i know that alot of people have probably said this but seriously they saved my life because their music took my mind off the crappy things in my life and took me away from reality

definately.
when ever I'm going through a depressive phase, they really help me out.
I'm sure I would off gone much farther if I hadn't found them a couple years ago.
Their music takes me away like you said, and more importantly, it calms me down from making rash decisions.
I know it sounds cheesy and made up and "oh, she really doesn't have depression, she's overreacting"
but whatever, I know they helped me out a lot and stop me from doing a lot of things, you can think whatever you want.
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
October 31st, 2006 at 06:20pm
alot.
they made my self-confidence boost. just listening to them, it feels like every pain is being carried away. i agree it makes you calm down.
they make me feel that im not the most messed up..in that case, makes me feel more like a person.
change my taste of music. change my outlook and how i view things..
this may sound preppy or something but..they really helped me through the hard times and i thanked them so much. i don't know what am i now if not because of them..
StonyPony
Jazz Hands
StonyPony
November 1st, 2006 at 02:09pm
Well, they came by and mowed my lawn, bathed my dog, and waxed my car. That was rather amusing, as I drive a huge car. Then, they took out the trash and went by and paid my utilities bill.

Just kidding. They simply inspire me and amuse me.

It would be nice if they did come by and take out the trash, et.c.
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
November 1st, 2006 at 03:29pm
XxThe-Black-ParadexX:
P.S.: One last thingy, they also made me see you should NEVER be ashamed of who you are and what you like and stuff, cause there are always people out there who like the same, they made me more confident. (And I had my first kiss at theyre concert!! In Love )

Clap i totally agree. aww thats so cute about your first kiss
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
November 1st, 2006 at 03:34pm
for me : they introduced me to completely new music.
they make me smile when im at my lowest. when im walking down the street listening to their music i do feel more confident in myself.
they give me a reason to believe there is more to life then this hell.
they literally SAVED MY LIFE.
they are currently helping me stop my addiction.
they make me want to keep going.
dont take shit from anyone
and the list goes on...........
love them to death.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
November 1st, 2006 at 04:18pm
I-are-okay:
and they made me realize that the friends i had were the people that were hurting me and i never realized that until i started listening to them.
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:28pm
They helped me to not be afraid.
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
March 19th, 2007 at 04:34pm
They made me realize how important and worthy music can be. And how many feelings you can put into it.
It's like a dream listening to it.
and I love the way Gerard thinks. Sometimes he speak very wise words. It's like he has thought everything through. Like he knows what not to be afraid of and what to be. Like he knows everything about life and death. His words are easily to find hope in.
Destroy Me...
Killjoy
Destroy Me...
April 23rd, 2007 at 10:55am
MCR Has Saved My Life in so many ways>.
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
April 23rd, 2007 at 11:11am
gave me one heck of a good time