Don't have an account? Create one!

Alexisonfire

AuthorMessage
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 24th, 2005 at 03:28pm
punxforlife_1:
oh yea i forgot to tell you guys that i walked right by one of the guitar players and didnt even reconize him Embarassed until he got onstage

That sucks Confused
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
September 24th, 2005 at 03:33pm
Nothing to Lose:

The one where they're all in pink shirts right?

That's "Counterparts And Number Them" Very Happy

I feel special to be somewhat of a help Wink

Yeah that's the one! Thankyou Very Happy
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 24th, 2005 at 03:34pm
Emily:
Nothing to Lose:

The one where they're all in pink shirts right?

That's "Counterparts And Number Them" Very Happy

I feel special to be somewhat of a help Wink

Yeah that's the one! Thankyou Very Happy

No problemo...

haha I had to change my avatar to that after I watched the video 3 times Very Happy
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
September 24th, 2005 at 04:11pm
That Girl Possesed:
punxforlife_1:
oh yea i forgot to tell you guys that i walked right by one of the guitar players and didnt even reconize him Embarassed until he got onstage

That sucks Confused

but alteast i was liek about to walk into him.. dammit i should have then i could say i touched him
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 24th, 2005 at 04:14pm
punxforlife_1:
That Girl Possesed:
punxforlife_1:

That sucks Confused

but alteast i was liek about to walk into him.. dammit i should have then i could say i touched him

You could of touched (name goes here)!!!
You're still lucky you got to see them live though Wink
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
September 25th, 2005 at 03:45am
*sigh*
i wish i could get cds right now...
*sob*
i got no money.
BUT WAIT!
my mom said if i tried this thing at school she'd buy me a cd...
yay for retarded parents!
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
September 25th, 2005 at 04:50am
i heard of them. i wanna hear `em real bad though
}TeXaS{
Motor Baby
}TeXaS{
September 25th, 2005 at 08:06pm
"conterparts" is such a funny vid. i've only seen it like once in whole, but i had a giggle attack after i watched it. it reminded me of my brother, b/c he used to have a pogo stick Smile great song, too
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 25th, 2005 at 08:16pm
When I watched counterparts and number them for the first time I was having a giggle attack then my mom gave me a strange look. The next time it was on I made her watch it and she's just like "What in god's name is he screaming!!" Hey, it's your funeral mama made me giggle too Very Happy

I have to speak the lyrics for my mom Rolling Eyes
She'll see No transitory and go "Sierra translation please"
"I'm in a constant state of getting cut, so why don't I feel a thing"
Then my mom will go "It doesn't sound like he's saying that"
haha she's such a loser!
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 26th, 2005 at 08:08pm
Waterwings is a funny video too Laughing
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
September 26th, 2005 at 08:38pm
I Love them, I saw them last Monday with The Used, and it was amazing, my friend Shila went with her brother and he won backstage passes froma radio station and they got to watch from the side of the stage and George grabbed her brother threw him over his shoulder and ran around the stage with him, I was like "Is that Brandon?". They were amazing though, and after Dallas kissed me on the cheek. And people were throwing things on the stage and someone threw a ring at Dallas and a bottle at Wade, and wade was "How come Dallas gets a ring and I get an empty bottle of alchohol..fuckers"

The video for Funeral is awesomeness. And waterwings is great.. I love the "gangs"
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
September 26th, 2005 at 08:41pm
This Time Imperfect:
I Love them, I saw them last Monday with The Used, and it was amazing, my friend Shila went with her brother and he won backstage passes froma radio station and they got to watch from the side of the stage and George grabbed her brother threw him over his shoulder and ran around the stage with him, I was like "Is that Brandon?". They were amazing though, and after Dallas kissed me on the cheek. And people were throwing things on the stage and someone threw a ring at Dallas and a bottle at Wade, and wade was "How come Dallas gets a ring and I get an empty bottle of alchohol..fuckers"

The video for Funeral is awesomeness. And waterwings is great.. I love the "gangs"

Shocked You're lucky!! Dallas kissed your cheek... meh I'm sooo jealous. Cool
George gave this guy that ran up on the stage in tighty whities a piggy back ride at the MMVA's. Very Happy
Poor Wade Crying or Very sad
I would throw at ring at him
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
October 3rd, 2005 at 01:32pm
Weyyy, I bought Alexisonfire today and it seems really good ^_^ I LOVE Counterparts and Number Them.

I wanted Watch Out! but they didn't have it. =( Oh well. I still got a good CD out of teh bargain. Cool
Rayne
Killjoy
Rayne
October 4th, 2005 at 07:43pm
Rahh. I feel so left out. Sad They played in my town last March, and absolutely AVERYONE in my school went. Me? I was at home. Mad I never knew they were playing until the next day... apparently, they kept the gig pretty hush-hush. I was like crying when a cloud of people walked in the doors with "ALEXISONFIRE" plastered on their t-shirts. Everyone was totally wasted the next day, and one girl in my class got Dallas to sign her pants... Sad

But jahh. They are a pretty kick-ass band. I wish they'd come here again, but then again... only 1 in 1000 people in Canada have heard of our fucking province. Sad, really.
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
October 4th, 2005 at 07:46pm
Rayne:
Rahh. I feel so left out. Sad They played in my town last March, and absolutely AVERYONE in my school went. Me? I was at home. Mad I never knew they were playing until the next day... apparently, they kept the gig pretty hush-hush. I was like crying when a cloud of people walked in the doors with "ALEXISONFIRE" plastered on their t-shirts. Everyone was totally wasted the next day, and one girl in my class got Dallas to sign her pants... Sad

But jahh. They are a pretty kick-ass band. I wish they'd come here again, but then again... only 1 in 1000 people in Canada have heard of our fucking province. Sad, really.

What province?
That sucks... Everyone at my school would of been why see Alexisonfire when I could see (enter rap/hip hop artist name here)
My school sucks
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
October 4th, 2005 at 11:47pm
what province in Canada are you from... nunavut? or New Brunswick... I always forget about NB... actually I always forget Nova Scotia too.

as like a memory jog my socials teacher last year made us draw a map of Canada off the top of our heads... and I dont know what I was thinking.. but the only Maritime province I got was Newfoundland... I completely forgot about all the rest, and I switched Saskatchewan and Manitoba... I failed that..
rach3l is a sound.
Salute You in Your Grave
rach3l is a sound.
October 8th, 2005 at 02:18pm
I love Alexisonfire... thanks to my friend Sydney for gettin' me hooked... I wantred to go to their concert at Arrow Hall on Septemeber 12 I think it was, but I couldn't. No matter what. I couldn't.
epic fail
Killjoy
epic fail
October 9th, 2005 at 05:21pm
Alexisonfire rocks... my cousin met George...im so jealous lmao..my fave songs by them areee uhhh control, accidents, happiness by the kilowatt, kennedy curse, and no transitory..a few of them grew up in st.catherines, where my cousins and my grandma live Very Happy
SIERRA ROFLZ
Awake and Unafraid
SIERRA ROFLZ
October 10th, 2005 at 08:48pm
That's why I love St. Catherines Very Happy

George comes from Grimsby I think.... that's even closer!
matt skiba!
Awake and Unafraid
matt skiba!
October 18th, 2005 at 10:39am
*starts randomly screaming along to Accidents*