Don't have an account? Create one!

Linkin Park

AuthorMessage
analoggirl1
Killjoy
analoggirl1
May 27th, 2007 at 04:49pm
I love the new album too. Can't wait to hear the new songs live this summer! Very Happy

Check out the Projekt Revolution Player for a cool preview!

ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
May 28th, 2007 at 05:24am
Linkin Park is an amazing band, their new cd is kickass. I cant wait to see them on this years Projekt Rev.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
May 28th, 2007 at 03:33pm
I love given up and bleed it out!!!

heck i love it all XD
Radboy
Killjoy
Radboy
May 28th, 2007 at 04:59pm
Shadow of the Day is a good song.
analoggirl1
Killjoy
analoggirl1
May 28th, 2007 at 09:39pm
^ I love your avatar. "Wilson!"
Say Goodbye!
Killjoy
Say Goodbye!
May 30th, 2007 at 03:19pm
Linkin park is awesome!

they are one of my favorite bands, but Im kinda disapointed wit their new album....

It lacks...aggressivity Twisted Evil

well "Given up" and "No more sorrow" are the only good ones (I think)

but they are still a great band
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
May 31st, 2007 at 09:06pm
I love Linkin Park. Their new album is pretty good, the calmer songs I really like are "Leave out all the rest" and "Shadow of the day".
I'm not too fond of the last 4 songs on that album.
And how come many 14 year olds (not to be stereotypical, but I've honestly seen mostly those that are 14 and younger saying they like the old stuff that are more aggressive) like music more aggresive? What's wrong with songs that are gentler and more beautiful?
poison X_X pills
Killjoy
poison X_X pills
June 1st, 2007 at 05:07pm
I LOVE Linkin Park, I got Minuets to Midnight right after it came out!!
analoggirl1
Killjoy
analoggirl1
June 1st, 2007 at 11:27pm
I just received my preorder today - 17 days after its release. Neutral

The good news is that I can't stop listening to it. Dance
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
June 7th, 2007 at 02:44am
Come on people.
Show some love for LP!
x]
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
June 7th, 2007 at 07:22am
I wrote a 3 page essay on Mike in my english exam the other day XD I couldn't think of anyone else I admired at the time haha
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
June 24th, 2007 at 02:24pm
I love them.....almost as much as MCR Shocked lol
but I love Chester;s voice....and how he screams....just makes me go. Tehe for some reason.....its just awesome. I can't wait to see 'em. I'm going to the Projekt Revolution tour.....but theres no date for Utah [the state in which I dwell] So I [and my mom/dad] are gonna go to the one in CO.....and I might get a M&G pass...so I am stoked.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
July 11th, 2007 at 07:50am

You guys are soooo lucky! Im from NZ and we dont get PR here!!!

Im absolutely in love with Chesters voice, he can do soft tones and huge screaming parts. Its just amazing!!
And I love their lyrics as well, Mike does great raps, with actual meanings then things about strippers and stuff.....
They just write brilliant stuff. I <3 them to death!!
Cap'n Scumbag.
Shotgun Sinner
Cap'n Scumbag.
July 11th, 2007 at 10:57am

If i said that this band, Chester, Mike, Phoenix, Rob, Brad and Mr Hahn, meant more to me than My Chem then I'd be lying, because they both have influenced me so much.
But to say that this band did save me when all I wanted to do was just pass by undetected in the world, that would be correct.
Linkin Park is awesome and I must say, for a man so Korean, Mr Hahn is good direector Tehe

My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
July 11th, 2007 at 12:18pm
I was gonna try play 'What I've Done' on piano. But it has like 4 sharps or something =S
The intro is pretty <3
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 11th, 2007 at 07:35pm
I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteora. When talk of a new album came about I was extremely excited.

Once I heard the album, I was completely disappointed.

My ratings and thoughts as I was listening to the album:
Wake - 3/5 Not too bad for an intro track. I'm never going to listen to this again, but it sounds alright

Given Up - 4/5 Good old style Linkin Park sound. The f-words surprised me though. LP isn't known for swearing and normally I don't care if a band does it. Hmm...they swear a little too much on here, enough to knock the rating down a notch

Leave Out All The Rest - 3/5 Is iTunes playing songs randomly? Am I really listening to LP?

Bleed It Out - 4/5 That's better Smile we have the old style back The horrible 2nd track is still in my head though...

Shadow Of The Day - 2/5 Again I check to see if iTunes is set to random play. This doesn't sound like LP! When I see that it is in fact LP I start to get a little pissed off.

What I've Done - 4/5 Ah, the first single off the cd. I liked it when I first heard it and I like it now. It's not totally amazing though.

Hands Held High - 1/5 What the hell? What happened to LP? What the crap is this? Once I hear that annoying hallelujah (or amen, whatever the hell they keep repeating) over and over again I am ready for the album to END!

No More Sorrow - 4/5 That's better. I would have not finished the album if this song sucked. They haven't redeemed themselves though

Valentine's Day - 2/5 I look in disbelief at iTunes. How the hell can this be LP? The song pisses me off, but not as much as Hands Held High. They seem to have a good/bad song pattern here. I hope the next song is good...

In Between - 3/5 Well, the song isn't good. I'm still pissed off about the Hands Held High and the song doesn't do anything to make me not pissed off. I check to see how many tracks are left. Only two? I might as well finish the album so I can say how horrible it is.

In Pieces - 3/5 Oh I'm so bored, so so bored. How many minutes in the song are left? Oh so bored, such a mediocre song. I hope the last track is short.

The Little Things Give You Away - 2/5 Great the last track is the longest one. Why should I finish the album? It's not going to suddenly get better...or is it? Nope, false alarm.

I only wish LP hadn't caved into MTV and sound like the same horrible stuff we hear on pop radio all the time. I'm not going to bother with them anymore and their old stuff is not as appealing as it used to be.
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
July 12th, 2007 at 01:33am
i like meteora the best. but what i've done is awesome.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
July 12th, 2007 at 07:54am

My Opinion of Minutes to Midnight

Wake - 4/5
Love the instrumental, its just so powerful in its own way. Completely sets the whole record!!

Given Up - 3/5
Not the best but I still love it, great vocals by Chester!!

Leave Out All The Rest - 3/5
Could be better, but I love the whole feel of the track, its very merciful in a way.

Bleed it Out - 4/5
I love it, just totally great vibe and its so powerful!!

Shadow Of The day - 5/5
One of my favourites, very bleak feeling yet forgiving. Love it!!

What I've Done - 4/5
Its been played too much on the radio/TV, but still a great track.

Hands Held High - 3/5
Not to keen on the beat and the amens in it, but its got great lyrics and vocals, great message!

No More Sorrow - 4/5
I <3 the heavy guitar on this, its got a great vibe to it!

Valentines Day - 4/5
I love the ending, great vocals by Chester!!

In Between - 3/5
A little bit too soft and too... non-LP really.....

In Pieces - 4/5
I love the way chesters voice kinda blends into the song....

The Little Things Give You Away - 4/5
I like this, its got a great different feel to it, I <3 it.
Doll Parts
Salute You in Your Grave
Doll Parts
July 23rd, 2007 at 01:56pm
I herd bleed it out is going to be the next single?
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 23rd, 2007 at 02:44pm
I heard that too. At least they have singles that sound like their old style. Only bad thing is that people would think that all of the album sounds that way.