Don't have an account? Create one!

Paris Hilton?

AuthorMessage
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
June 8th, 2006 at 04:58pm
I think she has a really nice voice, but I agree with Aubery. It' s wayyy too trashy. x_o
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
June 8th, 2006 at 04:59pm
The voice is nice, but can we actually depend on it being hers?
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
June 8th, 2006 at 05:09pm
I admit she has a nice voice. But I hate her with a passion. And I don't find her pretty. She thinks she's the hottest thing on this planet. I personally think she's ugly as hell. She has a crooked eye. She reminds me of a bird. Why don't she just flap her wings and fly away already. Geez.
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
June 8th, 2006 at 05:12pm
It doesn't even sound like her.
The Crazy Cookie
Killjoy
The Crazy Cookie
June 8th, 2006 at 05:23pm
I honestly think that it isn't her voice....come on you can't have beauty, wealth, and.....okay maybe not the brains but not singing too. Come on, shes rich already, she should keep her pretty little mouth shut and go buy a pony or something. Confused We don't need another Britney Spears.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
June 8th, 2006 at 06:59pm
Eww. I think that sounds awful. I'm sorry, but I think she has no talent at all, and she's not even pretty. She's just rich, and so she gets everything.
Aishwarya in town
Awake and Unafraid
Aishwarya in town
June 8th, 2006 at 07:02pm
Cut My Wrists:
obviously to a world where anybody
can get a record deal
Not anybody.
She was well known before. That's why she has a record deal.
Or so I beleive.
JigSAW puppet
Killjoy
JigSAW puppet
June 8th, 2006 at 10:15pm
Before you know it,Hillary Duff will be president!What have we done to deserve this?!
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
June 8th, 2006 at 11:46pm
Oh, dear GOD.
That was so awful.
Just what is she going to attempt next? Paris Hilton IS ANNOYING ME!
ALOT!
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
June 8th, 2006 at 11:47pm
Trisha[Bandit]:
Cut My Wrists:
obviously to a world where anybody
can get a record deal
Not anybody.
She was well known before. That's why she has a record deal.
Or so I beleive.

I believe that too. If she wasnt so rich and nobody knew who she was, I doubt she wouldve been signed.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 9th, 2006 at 01:45am
I love Paris Hilton
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
June 9th, 2006 at 04:28am
MCR_Forever:
Before you know it,Hillary Duff will be president!What have we done to deserve this?!

No, I'll be president.

She's not that bad. Really. If it affects you that much, don't listen to her. Don't look at her. It's pretty simple. My friend that used to live in America met her. She said she was really nice, and wasn't stuck up at all. The best thing about her is that she doesn't give a stuff what anybody else thinks. If that's her voice, it's really good.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
June 9th, 2006 at 04:56am
Good singer? C'mon, people, am I the only one who noticed her voice was distorted in order fo it to sound.....hmmmm.....how do I put this......."fuller". That is not her real voice (well, except for the parts in the chorus where her voice goes higher) because, had it been her voice, it would have been easy for us to hear that "full" effect even when she spoke.

All in all, the whole song sounds just like a female Bob Marley experiment gone terribly wrong. Even Britney sounds better compared to this.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
June 9th, 2006 at 05:07am
I think everyone is being biased just because it's Paris Hilton. It doesn't sound that bad, nothing that isn't already played on the radio these days anyway. It's not a big deal.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
June 9th, 2006 at 05:12am
gia:
Good singer? C'mon, people, am I the only one who noticed her voice was distorted in order fo it to sound.....hmmmm.....how do I put this......."fuller". That is not her real voice (well, except for the parts in the chorus where her voice goes higher) because, had it been her voice, it would have been easy for us to hear that "full" effect even when she spoke.

All in all, the whole song sounds just like a female Bob Marley experiment gone terribly wrong. Even Britney sounds better compared to this.

Okay, so why is everyone bitching about Paris, but not about Rihanna? Or about Britney, Hilary or Lindsay?

I'm with what Samara said, it's a bit biased just becasue it's Paris.
traumatized
Killjoy
traumatized
June 9th, 2006 at 09:52am
Well. I sort of like the voice, I mean, it's not bad, but i'm not sure if it's her own. But oh well.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
June 10th, 2006 at 03:09pm
Scout for President.:

Okay, so why is everyone bitching about Paris, but not about Rihanna? Or about Britney, Hilary or Lindsay?

I'm with what Samara said, it's a bit biased just becasue it's Paris.

Because, unlike paris, they really have good singing voices. I hate admiting this, but, although their songs are shitty and I don't necessarily like them as people, they've proven they can sing. Paris, on the other hand...........I'd like to see her do that voice live. Till now, the only time I've heard her sing live is when she sang happy birthday to Hugh Heffner. And she sounded totally different there.
living.for.death
Jazz Hands
living.for.death
June 10th, 2006 at 03:12pm
anna.:
I think her voice was good.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
June 10th, 2006 at 03:21pm
Her voice was good, if it was her voice.
I think some people are exaggerating here. C'mon, it's no different from every other female pop singer. You don't have to listen to it.
Nathalie Is Forever
Salute You in Your Grave
Nathalie Is Forever
June 10th, 2006 at 03:27pm
They were talking about her on the show "Web Junk" , they were saying on how rich she was and her video to be so cheap.She does sound like everyone other pop star.Oh well,she doesn't really bother me.