Don't have an account? Create one!

Paris Hilton?

AuthorMessage
Malicia
Salute You in Your Grave
Malicia
September 9th, 2007 at 03:52pm
I think she has quite good voice but without being Paris Hilton she would be nothing. Or nothing special at least.
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
September 9th, 2007 at 08:23pm
I hate the way the law treats her different.

Muffins Are

The Just Ugly

CUPCAKES...!?

Smiley
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
September 9th, 2007 at 10:26pm
Voo_Doo...Princess!:
I hate the way the law treats her different.

Muffins Are

The Just Ugly

CUPCAKES...!?

Smiley

same here i dont find it fair in any way.
yes she has money but if you did something wrong money shouldnt help you only punishments should.There are tons of rich fokes out there who arent celebs and go to jail full time depending on their crime.
i dont find her money and her fame any excuse its not right
there treating her like she owns jail and the whole world
im not ranting her but it is true
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 10th, 2007 at 04:44am
Paris Hilton needs to clean up her act or at least go away. i do not like her. she doesn't do anything for anybody. rarley anyone likes her these days, so she should just GO AWAY.
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
September 20th, 2007 at 08:02am
I LOVE PARIS.
STILL.
& PROBABLY WILL FOR LIKE...A LONG TIME.

YEAH. <3
ever_after
Killjoy
ever_after
September 20th, 2007 at 01:38pm
I don't know why she's so despised. It's not really her fault for being rich and all. Her song is pretty bad though and I don't like her voice.
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
September 20th, 2007 at 06:02pm
I admit that I'm a Paris fan (just music) even though it's TOTALLY not her doing the singing.
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
September 26th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Why do you think it's not her singing?

allsssoo,

She's trying to show everyone she's not just a rich whore.
So she trys acting, everyone thought she sucked at that.
Than she tried singing everyone thinks she sucks at that too.
Some people need to be open-minded.

I love Paris, 'nuff said. ;]<3
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
September 27th, 2007 at 01:17am
ummm sure. im sure she worked for alittle for the singing and acting. but im almost positive she paid her way in. i also think most is not her singing. people who hate her, hate her. we dont wanna b open minded. people like her have hurt many of us on here. well, if not, then just me. im not trying to b a bitch but if u wanna jump me, please do.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
September 27th, 2007 at 01:19am
paris hilton.:
WANNA KNOW SOMETHING??

I LOVE PARIS. [:<3

u might, dont make us like her. idc if u like her or not.
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
September 27th, 2007 at 01:30am
Sweetie, I'm not making ANYONE like her.
I'm saying I like her, & people should atleast try to be open minded.
If they don't give a fuck about her, if they hate her guts, want to kill her. Thats their problem. But they don't know her at all.
I'm not saying I do, but i'm just saying pretend she's NOT there. If someone hates her a lot, than IGNORE her, period.

& "people like her have hurt many of us on here"
People like her?
I don't get it.
If someone hurts you, THEY hurt you. Not Paris.
It doesn't matter if they act like paris, look like paris, THEY hurt you.
They decided to hurt you, Paris has NOTHING to do with the bitches that have hurt anyone.

Just because I like her doesn't mean anything.
I say the same thing about MCR.
I don't like MCR, but hey, be opened minded about them, they're doing what they love.
They're trying to make a living, by themselves.
Paris is doing the same thing, Yeah she may already be rich, but she actually wants people to stop bitching because she's rich.
She's trying to make money too.
She may already have tons of it, but she wants to show everyone she actually can do stuff.
DIE! DIE! DIE!
Bleeding on the Floor
DIE! DIE! DIE!
September 27th, 2007 at 04:28am
Little known Paris facts

She is in the process of creating charity benefits for women in the legal system

SHE DOESN'T USE HER DADDY'S MONEY. Everything she buys is with her own money: Paris is a real buisness women who talks in front of a board and (yes) does math.

Paris is a model, a singer, a spokeswoman, an actress, and a business woman. She works hard for her money

There are celebs that mess around more then her, and you probably LOVE them. Look at Jimmy Urine (though I love him) Hes on every drug money can buy, and makes racial and sexual jokes constantly. The only thing that makes people hate Paris is that she is constantly stalked by the media and given a bad rep.

Paris made and upheald a chastity vow last year, saying she was tired of men dating her because she's famous and wanted someone to love her for her.

She has a steady boyfriend that she has known since childhood

Paris CHOSE to do full time in jail, even though she was able to get off. She also chose to deny a celebrity friendly jail and went to the real thing.

Paris is a very good writer.

Paris was ACTING on The Simple Life....Jezz

You don't have to LIKE Paris, but lay the **** off of her. She is no different then your average rockstar...in fact, she's probably cleaner People hate her because the media more then demonizes her. She is always being stalked by them. I bet if that happened to you, would would get a whole lot of haters as well. It's true Paris used to be a party girl, and in some ways, she still is, but she has a good head on her shoulders, and knows how to party and be productive at the same time.
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
September 27th, 2007 at 07:03am
OMFG DAN.:
Her voice sounds computerized and her videos are slutty.

^^In this video, she basically copied MCR's I'm Not Okay and molested a boy. 'nuff said.

OMG HAHAHAHA. She is wearing my eyeglasses in that "teacher on the desk" segment... That makes my day. XD
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
September 27th, 2007 at 09:48pm
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
Little known Paris facts

She is in the process of creating charity benefits for women in the legal system

SHE DOESN'T USE HER DADDY'S MONEY. Everything she buys is with her own money: Paris is a real buisness women who talks in front of a board and (yes) does math.

Paris is a model, a singer, a spokeswoman, an actress, and a business woman. She works hard for her money

There are celebs that mess around more then her, and you probably LOVE them. Look at Jimmy Urine (though I love him) Hes on every drug money can buy, and makes racial and sexual jokes constantly. The only thing that makes people hate Paris is that she is constantly stalked by the media and given a bad rep.

Paris made and upheald a chastity vow last year, saying she was tired of men dating her because she's famous and wanted someone to love her for her.

Paris CHOSE to do full time in jail, even though she was able to get off. She also chose to deny a celebrity friendly jail and went to the real thing.

You don't have to LIKE Paris, but lay the **** off of her. She is no different then your average rockstar...in fact, she's probably cleaner People hate her because the media more then demonizes her. She is always being stalked by them. I bet if that happened to you, would would get a whole lot of haters as well. It's true Paris used to be a party girl, and in some ways, she still is, but she has a good head on her shoulders, and knows how to party and be productive at the same time.

I love you.
XD

Clap
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
October 23rd, 2007 at 10:38am
LOL IT'S A THREAD ON PARIS!!!!
Pro-tools and photshop anyone?
dearsami
Demolition Lover
dearsami
November 4th, 2007 at 12:37am
MorrehLETTERBOMB:
LOL IT'S A THREAD ON PARIS!!!!
Pro-tools and photshop anyone?

This is talking about her music, love.
Not if she photoshops her pictures or not.

I still love Paris, & was sad that I couldn't be her for halloween, i guess Nicole Ritchie would do.
her music is really good,<3
banging bear.
Always Born a Crime
banging bear.
November 4th, 2007 at 01:19am
DIE! DIE! DIE!:
Little known Paris facts

Whoa. I have a newfound respect for her now, lol.
Rain Through Me
Banned
Rain Through Me
November 4th, 2007 at 11:13pm
she still has a good voice, but i don't get why people make fun of her when (of what i know) did nothing to them.
MCRxDemon
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRxDemon
November 5th, 2007 at 07:45am
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Frank Iero;
Fabulous Killjoy
Frank Iero;
November 8th, 2007 at 03:19am
lol paris scares me