Don't have an account? Create one!

Dir en Grey

AuthorMessage
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
June 20th, 2006 at 02:08pm
Ms.CarmenAmidala.Owns.Bob:
i've heard a lot about them, are they worth listening to? i know most of you will say yes but you have any recommended songs?
Well, my favorite songs are Marmalade Chainsaw, Saku, Dead Tree and The Final =] That might give you a good idea.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
June 20th, 2006 at 02:13pm
Ms.CarmenAmidala.Owns.Bob:
i've heard a lot about them, are they worth listening to? i know most of you will say yes but you have any recommended songs?

hey love. i havent heard a song by them i do not like, but i love th song The Final alot <3
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
June 20th, 2006 at 02:18pm
:[ my mom wont let me go to the concert. she doesnt like me listening to them. every time i ask her to go to a concert or musicfest she says "next year' and never lets me. i was going to go to Warped this and last year, Ozzfest 3 years ago, and taste of chaos this and last year. i had gotten free tickets. my mom is evil.

i just went to this teenie fangirl Shinya site thing i yelled at everyone there for being so teenie and preppy. :] i is proud.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
June 20th, 2006 at 02:28pm
^^ Good job =] Haha.

They'll probbably be doing thier own tour soon. Theyre way overdue for one ._. And hopefuly, when they do, they'll come vissit me and my friends in England Laughing

*pokes Dirru with a touring-stick-'o'-doom*
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
June 26th, 2006 at 11:47am
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
June 29th, 2006 at 12:16pm
killer_odd_sock:
^^ Good job =] Haha.

They'll probbably be doing thier own tour soon. Theyre way overdue for one ._. And hopefuly, when they do, they'll come vissit me and my friends in England Laughing

*pokes Dirru with a touring-stick-'o'-doom*

cant wait. everyone says they are the best live. MCR too.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
September 26th, 2006 at 07:43am
What no one likes Diru nemore? WTF. I SAW THEM LIVE crap it was amazing :] But their time was cut in fucking half so KORN could play an extra half hour. God I was pissed. But right after they played me and my dad ran to get in line for autographs, but then like the line was too long so they didnt let us take pics or get autographs D; We waited for 2 hours in line, but then I got to meet Shinya and Kaoru. Best moment of my life. I almost died when Kaoru complimented on my outfit Very Happy

And yes they are worth listening to. Any song off the GAUZE album is amazing, and my personal favorite song is Hydra :] I havent heard a song by them that I didnt like. And Im very fond of the song Berry.
vale.
Shotgun Sinner
vale.
September 27th, 2006 at 10:34pm
dkdlfjfhskdxkhbsdls;

Why didn't I notice this thread earlier?
My goodness, I absolutely love them. In fact, they might be one of my favorite bands right now. <33

Merciless Cult is simply amazing, as is every other song of theirs.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
December 4th, 2006 at 08:33pm
Latest News! Dir en grey is coming out with another new album called The Marrow of a Bone (lame name, ne?) on February 7, 2007.

Nothing is known about the album except their new singles Ryoujuku no Ame (Rain of Insults/Rain of Rape) and Agitated Scream of Maggots will both be on it. Im almost 100% sure that the cd will be avalible in America. Since they are gaining popluarity.

Speaking of America, Dir en grey will have another tour hear this February! Tour07 INWARD SCREAM ticketsgot put onsale November 16, The day after Maggots was realised. And its JUST Dir en grey and an opening band. They will be going to 14 cities in the USA, whihc are as follows: 11.15-12.19

Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Lake Buena Vista, FL
Atlanta, GA
Baltimore, MD
Philadelphia, PA
Boston, MA
Toronto, ON (Canada)
New York, NY
Detroit, MI
Chicago, IL
Minneapolis, MN
Englewood, CO
Houston, TX
Dallas, TX
Tempe, AZ
Los Angeles, CA

They are currently touring in Japan from November 15-December 19 (Day before Die's birthday!)
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
December 4th, 2006 at 11:48pm
I'm going to the Philly show
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
December 11th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Malus:
I'm going to the Philly show

-le gasp-bitch

I wanna go. My mom said definatly NO. And I was like :O I would have to skip school and my dad will have to skip work, and I would have to magically find $80 to get tickets. Here is latest news on album:

Track list of The Marrow of a Bone (release 2007.02.07)

1.Conceived Sorrow
2.Lie buried with a vengeance
3. The fatal beliver
4.Agitated Screams of Maggots
5.Grief
6.?????
7.Disabled Complexes
8.Rotting root
9.?????
10.The Pledge
11.Repetition of hatred
12.The deeper vileness
13.Clever Sleazoid
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
December 11th, 2006 at 10:17pm
squeeeeeee
a friend of mine really likes them, i just started listening. they're awesommme
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
December 13th, 2006 at 03:12am
I'm not that lucky. I've been a fan for years and this is the first time I can see them. Family Values sold out fast and bastards that didn't even give a damn about Dir en Grey or J-rock got their autographs... fuckers...
Bitter For Sweet.
Fabulous Killjoy
Bitter For Sweet.
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:43pm
Ah. My bestest friend in the world is very much obsessed with them!
I haven't heard their music.
But I'm on my way to check out their MySpace page.
Ms. Vampire
Fabulous Killjoy
Ms. Vampire
February 8th, 2007 at 04:56am
I saw them in Philly on Tuesday night and they were awesome. It was an all ages show but I don't think it should have been. I don't mean to sound like I hate teenagers but the majority of the annoying fangirls were under 16. That and Kyo was cutting himself on stage with razorblades, safety pins, and his nails. It was a great show and I loved their performance but some people in the crowd needed to stay home. Security was horrible as well but that's not the band's fault. I just hope they never play at the Theater of LIving Arts again.

Anyone who is into hardcore/metal music should check them out. They are not for the faint of heart and they've only gotten angrier and better since they dropped the Visual Kei crap. I STILL didn't get to meet them but that will be for another day.
Caution! Toxic!
Shotgun Sinner
Caution! Toxic!
February 8th, 2007 at 04:58am

<33333

Absolute pure love for these guys. [Even if they do make me laugh and I make fun of them XD]
November Rain
Demolition Lover
November Rain
February 8th, 2007 at 08:55am
I liked them a lot in 7th grade. And after that ... I forgot them. I don't know. I lost my interest. o__O I think that I found MCR and that's why I forgot them.
But I can still listen to them and I still like some of their songs. The Final is awesome. ^_^
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
February 17th, 2007 at 07:28am
my friend is OBSESSED with them, i only know a few songs
clever sleazoid<333
apple.
Always Born a Crime
apple.
May 7th, 2007 at 07:32pm
ohmy.
Diru is touring again soon =] With the Deftones.
June 6 the tour starts. Check out their homepage.

I am trying to convince my parents to let me go for my birthday!
I've been a fan for 10 years, and I met Kaoru and Shinya x3
I love this band. "Hades", "Egnirys Cimredopyh- an Injection" and "JEALOUS" are my favs =]

Number 0.05
Joining The Black Parade
Number 0.05
May 7th, 2007 at 09:35pm
words cant describe my love for diru
words cant described how i actually cried when there only uk show sold out
and how desparate i am for tickets

i love this thread..
i love you allllll
*sexes thread*
IF ANYONE WANTS TO SWAP DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL TICKETS FOR DIR EN GREY CARLING ACADEMY ISLINGTION SHOW TICKETS READ THIS!!! I WILL SWAP DOWNLOAD TIX FOR DIRU TIX AND 50 QUID
kaoru is a fucking guitar genius whos sexy as hell
i hate it when scene /emo kids like them though i know i shoulnt think like that but it makes my skin crawl