I wish I could have went when they came here
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
May 5th, 2008 at 03:43am
my name is agnes. :]
nice to meet you.

i did have fun,
i wish everyone could get a chance to see them live.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
May 8th, 2008 at 09:50am
oh hai photos from my show.
[not taken by me, from the official site.]

sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
June 1st, 2008 at 06:34pm
Anyone else here going to see them at wembley?
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
June 28th, 2008 at 08:15pm
I might get to see them in St. Louis.
I'm not sure if we're going for sure, but I might get to! :]
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 28th, 2008 at 11:04pm
i hope you can go.
the foo's put on a show like no one else.
they are amazing live. :]
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
June 29th, 2008 at 12:11am
thank you. I hope I can go too ^_^
my little sister would be going too =[
but whatever. It would still be fun
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
June 29th, 2008 at 09:58am
little puppet.:
Lmfaooooo.
cube
Killjoy
cube
June 30th, 2008 at 07:48pm
nice pics!

I love Foo Fighters. I've seen them live a few times and they're always good

The last time I saw them was in March. They did a half hour acoustic set and when they performed Marigold and then My Hero right after, I just about melted. I never thought such a loud band could be so incredible acoustic.
If you guys want to check out some videos, I filmed a lot of the show.

My Hero acoustic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WSUWgHV_c
Marigold acoustic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z99oK7ZqadI&feature=user
one of my pics from the show:
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 8th, 2008 at 12:19pm
that is a good picture :]

I am going!! it is later this month, I think. I don't even know =/
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
July 9th, 2008 at 12:33am
dhfhdjfh. i am so excited for you.
you are going to have an amazing night. <333
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 9th, 2008 at 01:00am
oh. thank you :]
It is the 29th I think. I'm going out of state to see it x]
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 19th, 2008 at 11:42am
never mind. it's not on the 29th. I don't know why I thought that x]

I'm seeing them tomorrow night!!!!
Wow
antennas to heaven.
Banned
antennas to heaven.
July 19th, 2008 at 01:56pm
Ooo, have a good time. : D
Tell us about it and shiz. :]

I really really really really want to see them again. ;_;
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 19th, 2008 at 02:01pm
of course I will!
I'm really excited :]
It might be a while before I can get on a computer after it though, but I'll tell you as soon as I can
x]
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 26th, 2008 at 04:55am
they're awesome!!!!! Smile
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 28th, 2008 at 10:35pm
IT WAS AMAZING! I'll write a really long thing tomorrow for you. you don't have to read it, but I'll do it anyways xD
frobs_bonks
Killjoy
frobs_bonks
July 29th, 2008 at 11:22am
^^ I'll definitely be reading that.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
July 29th, 2008 at 12:19pm
This will be really long, so if you don't want to read you don't have to. :]

We were going to St. Louis, Missouri for a Foo Fighters concert and then going to stay at my grandparents house in/at Lake of the Ozarks.
It was Sunday, the 20th I think. We woke up early just to finish packing and getting all of our stuff together.We took my dad's old truck because we were getting some big thing at my grandparents house and we were taking the jet ski. We were on our way at about 11:00. Everything went fine until about Cedar Rapids when our a/c stopped working. We stopped at a car place to see why it wasn't working. Megan had to go to the bathroom, so we tried walking to Sonic. Turns out that you can't go inside those places, you eat outside in your car and what not. So we went to a gas station. My dad fixed the thing for it and we started going again. Everything was great until about 2:30. The whole truck stopped! We were on the side of the highway for about a half an hour in 100 degree weather until some nice person stopped. He didn't know what made it stop working, so we were there for about 20 minutes. Then he pulled us to a small town. He went to his little farm house thing and got a new part, but it didn't work. So he offered to take us to his house while my grandma and grandpa came to pick us up. We were about an hour from St. Louis and it would take my grandparents 2 and a half hours to get there. It was about 4:30 or 5:00 when they started coming, so we weren't going to make it on time, but there were 2 opening bands so we wouldn't miss the Foo Fighters. They got there at about 7:00 and we got all of our stuff and started towards St. Louis. We got there at about 8:30 and got inside. There was a lot of security there. My dad had a pocket knife, but they made him throw it away lol. We hadn't eaten since around noon, so we got food there. While we were in line my dad asked about the opening bands, and the people said they sucked and it would be about 20 minutes until the Foo Fighters came on. We got our food and sat down. We actually had good seats, but since we were in such a hurry earlier, my mom forgot to grab the damn camera! I was ticked, cause I could have gotten some really good pictures, but I guess we were lucky we even made it.
After about 15 minutes the lights went out and you could hear them coming out. They started with Let It Die, then went into The Pretender and Long Road To Ruin. I remember them playing Cheer Up Boys, Your Make Up Is Running (one of my favorites from the newest album) Taylor had a long drum solo. It was amazing. They played a few more songs and then they switched stages. They walked across the thing to the other side of the arena and played some slower songs. I wasn't paying attention for some reason and was looking the other way to tell my dad something and Dave belched loudly into the microphone lmao. It kind of scared me, cause I wasn't paying attention xD Dave introduced the band and stuff. lol the triangle player. Had the coolest triangle solo I've ever heard. It's actually the only triangle solo thing I've ever heard, but whatever. I can't remember the violin players name. Jessy maybe? I think it was something like that, but she was amazing. They played Marigold, My Hero, But Honestly and Everlong over on that stage. They probably played a few more, but I can't remember. They walked across the thing again and played a few more songs before going off. Everyone was yelling and stuff. I couldn't understand what everyone was yelling until I heard my dad yelling it too xD Everyone was yelling Foo. ahaha. Then they showed Dave on the screens. lmfao this was one of the best parts of the whole thing. He was drinking and was making faces like you want us to come back out? Then Taylor was on the screen =D They came back out and Dave gave us a speech about his favorite memory-I believe I got it recorded, but not all of it cause my mom texted me in the middle of it =/ I got most of it though. Then they played Big Me and All My Life and Monkey Wrench. Then they were done and got off stage. It took us forever to find my mom and grandparents outside. We finally found them and went to the hotel. We ordered pizza, ate and then went to bed cause we had to fix the truck the next day.
There is a lot more to this, but has nothing to do with the concert, so yeah lol. Sorry it's so long. I doubt anyone will even read it xD
I have a few pictures, but they suck D:
and videos. I'll upload them, but they probably suck, too

EDIT wow. I didn't think it was that long Laughing
sorry