Thinking Happy Thoughts
X.:IMNOTEMO:.X
May 20th, 2007 at 03:20am
I LUV AMY LEE In Love In Love In Love
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
May 20th, 2007 at 12:29pm
Amy lee is a dumb bitch who just uses the people around her then disposes them the moment they've served their purpose.

I hope she rots in hell for what she's done. She's no idol - she's just your avarage, sceeming cow - like any in your avarage high school.

I hope she rots and dies.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
May 20th, 2007 at 12:55pm
Kill.Me.:
Amy lee is a dumb bitch who just uses the people around her then disposes them the moment they've served their purpose.

I hope she rots in hell for what she's done. She's no idol - she's just your avarage, sceeming cow - like any in your avarage high school.

I hope she rots and dies.

Kinda harsh.
But she does appear to be screwing about with the band, makes you wonder why Moody left, though in an interview she had said that Moody was... I'm not sure if controling could be used, but I think he managed to pull her back from being a 'diva' if you will.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 20th, 2007 at 06:06pm
Blue_Demon:
This is probably a sign that Amy Lee should be a olo artist rather than have a band, considering the video's and concerts are focused on her, there wouldn't be that much of a difference.
your right she should be a solo artist.its not that evanescence is bad or anything but losing memebers of the band is.she would be doing the same as what she is right now only by herself.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
May 21st, 2007 at 03:24pm
xxxDeath'sAngelxxx:
Blue_Demon:
This is probably a sign that Amy Lee should be a olo artist rather than have a band, considering the video's and concerts are focused on her, there wouldn't be that much of a difference.
your right she should be a solo artist.its not that evanescence is bad or anything but losing memebers of the band is.she would be doing the same as what she is right now only by herself.

Absolutely.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
May 22nd, 2007 at 01:25pm
Good point, but of course, would the public know anything about her firing someone from 'behind the scenes'?
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
June 6th, 2007 at 07:29pm
^ well, yes, seeing as the guys she fired (notably John) got kinda pissed off and told the fans what actually happened - a version of the story which makes far more sense than Amy's 2D account.
fairytales.
Killjoy
fairytales.
June 7th, 2007 at 06:41am
despite everything that has happened, Evanescence still is [and always weill be] my favorite band ever. The music will go on.

to like... all of you- How can you judge what happened when you don't even know the whole story?
ShippinaWolfOfFire
Killjoy
ShippinaWolfOfFire
June 17th, 2007 at 08:56pm
Dispite the whole problem that happend with loosing people,I still love them,they are my 2nd favorite band
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
June 18th, 2007 at 05:22am
I haven't listened to Fallen in years, but I remember liking it.
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
June 18th, 2007 at 06:45am
I luv them -

they are my third favourite band.

1. MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Garbage
3. Evanescence

Amy Lee is such a great singer and I like the way shes dresses too Smile
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 22nd, 2007 at 12:48am
Charlene:
I luv them -

they are my third favourite band.

1. MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Garbage
3. Evanescence

Amy Lee is such a great singer and I like the way shes dresses too Smile

I agree. To be honest I love Ev more than I love MCR and that stems from the fact that I discovered that band long before I discovered My Chem
the color joint.
Fabulous Killjoy
the color joint.
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:17pm
yeah.. when i first read that post i was like. what?! how could someone say that about amy.
but you're right in the most.
i love evanescence, but i think she would be better off solo.
not as much drama and conflict.
slacker ninja.
Fabulous Killjoy
slacker ninja.
July 25th, 2007 at 04:53am
I've loved Evanescence's music ever since they. Evanescence is by far my favourite band for so many reasons, I can't even explain them in words. They just bring so much more, and the lyrics and Amy's voice are amazing.
Well, the Family Values Tour just started a few days ago, and so far everything has been amazing. I got the chance to get to see them for the third time today, and Evanescence is incredible. They just continue to get better and better. I know, most of you may think it's over without John and Rocky, but they're so much better without them. You just have to see it for yourself.
I saw them three times this year, the first at the Kool Haus right after The Open Door was released, then in January and today. It's amazing how much better they sound now. They have more energy now, Amy's voice is just flawless, it gets better and better. Will and Troy are incredible, you can tell they're having a lot of fun too. They out a lot of effort and energy into it today, and it sounded incredible. It's the Evanescence that most die-hard fans have been waiting to return ever since Ben left. We finally got it, and maybe even more.
And I guess if it counts, not that anyone cares, I met Amy and Terry at Much Music in January. Honestly, I know some people are against her now, but she's just the sweetest thing. At least, that's what I think. People can say whatever I want, but she practically saved my life. So, I like her and the rest of Ev. Don't flame at me for it.

Question: Does anyone know if Will and Troy are just guest members?
MrRandomGuy
Fabulous Killjoy
MrRandomGuy
July 25th, 2007 at 02:25pm
Good, great, and awesome, however...they changed slightly to be more like pop music with their second album instead of sounding more like themselves. I forsee that the third album will be poppier, but I hope I am wrong.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
July 31st, 2007 at 02:46pm
i have loved evanescence ever since. even though its kinda weird that my dad introduced me to evanescence...

amy lee should be a solo artist because most people only know her not the rest of the band and i know a bunch of retards who calls amy lee evanescence
followill.
In The Murder Scene
followill.
August 8th, 2007 at 01:48pm
I don't like amy-lee but I love evanescence's music!!

sparklinggrey
August 9th, 2007 at 10:16pm
MrRandomGuy:
Good, great, and awesome, however...they changed slightly to be more like pop music with their second album instead of sounding more like themselves. I forsee that the third album will be poppier, but I hope I am wrong.

in my opinion, the singles they chose are just more pop - but the album itself is not commericial/pop. anyways- i think we'll hav to wait a long long time for the third album
skystiles.
Banned
skystiles.
August 10th, 2007 at 08:11pm
Despite my better judgement, I can't help liking them.
=/
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
August 21st, 2007 at 10:19am
slacker ninja.:
Question: Does anyone know if Will and Troy are just guest members?

Yes, they are. Amy Lee is incredibly keen to insist that she's only "borrowing" them from Dark New Day - she seems to fear some kind of public outlash (oh, the irony!) like when she pissed off the fans of Terry's old band Cold by posting stuff about the band breaking up and blah blah blah...

Point is the....woman's...learning from her mistakes. She's getting even better at controlling people. And, god, she's got what she wanted. At last, she's a solo artist in everything but name - all Evanescence is gone.

My fellow lovers of the music, welcome to the era of....Amynescence.