Jet Star
October 17th, 2007 at 11:35am
i like aiden
my name is tristan.
Salute You in Your Grave
my name is tristan.
October 17th, 2007 at 07:06pm
hellcat:
^ oh man, do they do that at every show? and is it before a certain song? i'm going to taste of chaos next week :]

They did it at my show and it was really tiny, so, yeah, I bet they'll do it on TOC. Usually it's before Knife Blood Nightmare.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
October 18th, 2007 at 10:27pm
hellcat:
^ oh man, do they do that at every show? and is it before a certain song? i'm going to taste of chaos next week :]

i've seen them live 3 times and they have done it all 3 times, so i'm sure that they do it at every show. last time i saw them, they saved the wall of death/i set my friends on fire song for last. so i'm not exactly sure if they always save it for last or not.
bella;
Bleeding on the Floor
bella;
October 20th, 2007 at 06:45am
yep, they did the wall of death last night at taste of chaos. i was second row on the side so i didn't do it because i'd lose my place and a lot of people around me didn't either. i think wiL was a bit disappointed because the crowd didn't get into it that much, but the mosh was great for die romantic and one love.

it was a great show but it was so short. they only played seven songs which were (in order): we sleep forever, teenage queen, die romantic, one love, the last sunrise, moment, and i set my friends on fire. i was ready for more, hopefully older songs like looking glass eyes/world by storm which are my favourites but that was the end. despite the length of the set they were great performers and angel waved and smiled at me and my friend (she made a sign saying angel is my angel) which was the best bit of the show for me :]
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
October 21st, 2007 at 04:36am
Wow that sounds awesome.

Can't wait for TOC UK next month Wow
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
October 21st, 2007 at 08:03pm
Oh hey, look. It's wiL in ventriloquist dummy form.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
October 22nd, 2007 at 10:47am
I saw them at TOC last night.
WIL FRANCIS = MY HERO.
He is so suave, he comes out with a cigarette in his hand, and a scarf around him, and ohmygod.
I think I pretty much orgasmed then and there.
Besides that, the band were so awesome. They're just so full of energy and all!
mychemicaldeath
Fabulous Killjoy
mychemicaldeath
October 23rd, 2007 at 11:42pm
they pwn live wiL is such a good singer!
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
October 26th, 2007 at 06:45am
*hi five jules*! wiL is my new hero on the music stage.
i saw the wall of death from the seats & videoed it- that was spectacular- even more if *everyone* participated lol.

damn i'm getting more & more gutted from not getting to meet them at signing.
Hopeless Heart
Salute You in Your Grave
Hopeless Heart
October 27th, 2007 at 08:03am
I'm going to TOC tomorrow night, i can't wait it's going to be so great, i'm going to have so many bruisses the next day.

Do they have signings before or after? I really want to meet AIden
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 27th, 2007 at 09:14am
here are some pics that i took at the Sydney TOC.
they are very crap because i only had my phone with me.

Aiden one
Aiden two
Aiden three
Aiden four
Aiden five
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 29th, 2007 at 01:09pm
ok, im a noob with Aiden. this is from wikipedia about wiL.

Recently in an interview with Kerrang! Magazine [2], he admitted that he had planned a massacre that he was going to commit in Seattle's University District on New Year's Eve, 1999. He claimed his means of carrying out this massacre was "a backpack full of guns". He said he was lonely and violent enough to carry it out because of the life he had lived. He went to jail and upon release decided it was time for him to turn his life around. He wrote a letter of apology to his mother for all the bad times he made her go through (inspiration for the song Genetic Design For Dying) and took part in a 6 month rehabilitation course.

which parts are true? and does anyone have more details?
GoodLord
Full of Ephedrine
GoodLord
October 29th, 2007 at 03:57pm

4 weeks.
i get to see them in 4 weeks at the UK TOC.
sorry just slightly excited.
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
October 29th, 2007 at 11:51pm
teenage queen.:

Recently in an interview with Kerrang! Magazine [2], he admitted that he had planned a massacre that he was going to commit in Seattle's University District on New Year's Eve, 1999. He claimed his means of carrying out this massacre was "a backpack full of guns". He said he was lonely and violent enough to carry it out because of the life he had lived. He went to jail and upon release decided it was time for him to turn his life around. He wrote a letter of apology to his mother for all the bad times he made her go through (inspiration for the song Genetic Design For Dying) and took part in a 6 month rehabilitation course.

shit.. if thats true.. thats intense... (GDFD is my fav. song lol)
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
October 30th, 2007 at 12:45am
teenage queen.:

Thats in Kerrang, September 2006, back when i first read that I was shocked. All I can say is I'm so happy that he got help and has been clean and sober for about 7years, because Aiden is my second favorite band and they mean so much to me. He ends his interview saying "There are some terrible things in this world, but there are some beautiful things too. Turn off the TV, get off the internet. Go outside and see what life is like. See what it can offer you."
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
October 30th, 2007 at 02:32am
wiL to me inspires to well me that this world is going to give you it's ups and downs. Like I honestly want to be a bright spot in everyones minds. While that's impossible. I see that with him and him trying to be a bright spot for those who listen instead of being negative.
SpreadLegsNotLies
Bleeding on the Floor
SpreadLegsNotLies
October 30th, 2007 at 02:51pm
reenage queen try google for research... there are tons of interviews with William... like in AP, BigCheese or Kerrang... as far as I know what you've found is true... I've never asked him in person Smile
Hobob
Jazz Hands
Hobob
October 30th, 2007 at 08:12pm
does anyone know whose on the cover for the septembr 2006 issue? cuz i think i should have it..
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
October 30th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Hobob:
does anyone know whose on the cover for the septembr 2006 issue? cuz i think i should have it..

Aiden's on the cover.
Here it is:
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 31st, 2007 at 06:30am
Thank you everyone that answered me.