Don't have an account? Create one!

Cobra Starship

AuthorMessage
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 19th, 2008 at 03:50pm
I'm crying. That is so perfect, Rachel. I'm so glad you had such an amazing time. You have absolutely no idea how happy I am for you. <33333333333

AND GABE WROTE YOU. UGH, perfect perfect perfect.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
October 19th, 2008 at 04:31pm
OMGGG I KNOW. <3333

here's the picture of me and alex before the show.. the one that wouldn't upload earlier.

ANDDDD my youtube channel with all the videos of us meeting cobra. :DDDDDDD
there isn't one with ryland since my camera was stupid.
and the people talking really loud in the video of us with gabe, and in most of the videos, are not us. lmfao.
but notice when, in the gabe video, my mom goes, "i've never seen so much hugging." and i was like, "you don't even know."
baahaha. wow.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 19th, 2008 at 05:35pm
Rachel, those videos. Ugh, my heart.
THE BABYCAKES~ TOGETHER. I'm so happy for you. <3333333333
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
October 19th, 2008 at 08:14pm
zack hall.:
I'm on the verge of tears. That is so perfect, Rachel. I'm so glad you had such an amazing time. You have absolutely no idea how happy I am for you. <33333333333

AND GABE WROTE YOU. UGH, perfect perfect perfect.

ILYSM!
jkl
Demolition Lover
jkl
October 19th, 2008 at 11:09pm
That took me forever to read, but it was so worth it!
I'm glad you had such a fun time.
Great pictures too.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
October 20th, 2008 at 07:21pm
i got all the videos uploaded to my youtube.
all i have to upload now is a sing it loud video i took and ftsk video. :]
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 22nd, 2008 at 12:46pm
OMG, SO MUCH OF DIAMOND GIRL AND IT'S AMATEUR NIGHT. <333333
I can guarantee hearing both of those songs with make the night. :]
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
October 23rd, 2008 at 05:57pm
http://www.buzznet.com/web/community/polls/147121/fbr-rrrrrumble/

Imagine if some crazy stuff went down at the Fueled by Ramen label headquarters and some of your favorite bands were to engage in an epic throw down. Who would win?

- The Academy Is...: William Beckett has long legs and therefor could fend off an enemy while keeping a safe distance, Mike Carden has muscles and an unaffected attitude, Michael Guy Chislett learned how to fight from kangaroos and therefor packs a fabulous 1-2 punch, The Butcher is like a toned spider monkey who can move quickly and knock someone out, and Sisky...well, Sisky has these on his side.

- Cobra Starship: Cobra is stacked similarly to The Academy Is... Both Gabe Saporta and Ryland Blackinton are incredibly tall and have the long leg advantage, Alex Suarez could deliver several solid kicks to the shin, Nate Navarro is short and nimble as well, and Vicky-T looks innocent but can probably gouge someone's eyes out if need be.

- Gym Class Heroes: The Travis microphone incident over Warped Tour. 'Nuff said.

- The Cab: Having 3 Alexs can cause mass confusion for anyone trying to fend off an attack and someone yells "Watch out for Alex!" Which one? Before you can figure it out Alex Johnson would be coming at you with a battle axe. At the same time, Ian Crawford would be going kung-fu on your ass and Cash Colligan would have somehow procured a samurai sword.

- The Hush Sound: Greta could kill a man and no one would see it coming. Ever.

- Panic At the Disco: Brendon Urie and Jon Walker most likely have a solid uppercut, and Spencer Smith can not only keep a beat, but he can dish them out pretty well, too. Ryan Ross will just stand off to the side distracting people with his unfathomable skinniness.

LOL.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
October 23rd, 2008 at 10:43pm
Two weeks.
You have no idea how long I've been waiting to say that.
stxrlesseyes
Always Born a Crime
stxrlesseyes
October 24th, 2008 at 08:50am
if anyone will be attending the san antonio show, we could meet up. my boyfriend and i will be there in the morning. we'll be the ones with the guy ripley t-shirts.
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
October 24th, 2008 at 12:41pm
i love cobra.
<3
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
October 24th, 2008 at 01:43pm
Cobra Sunday...

...can't go...Cheese
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
October 25th, 2008 at 01:42pm
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 25th, 2008 at 04:04pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH OMG.
I love Ryland so much. xDD
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
October 26th, 2008 at 11:27pm
i wrote gabe a letter a while ago, and i gave it to him at the concert.. he said he would read it later, but i figured that if he did, he wouldn't think much of it and that would be that.
but not only did he read it.. i had my email address where i signed my name, and he took the time to get on the computer, type up my email address, and send me a fairly long email.
i guess it won't make much sense if you don't know what i said in the letter.. it was just about my future, happiness, and how he has inspired me.
i related a lot of things to what i've learned about him and ..i dunno, i wrote a lot. haha.
here's his email.

"You're really smart.
I feel like I'm supposed to give you some kind of advice bc of your letter, but I honestly feel like you've got it all figured out.... not that you know the answers now, but that your intuition is so right-on that you can trust it to guide you as situations arise...
The only thing that I can think of to say is (and I'm not trying to sound like a bummer, but...) --is that happiness is an illusion. But I almost feel like telling you that is just arguing semantics bc your letter shows that you understand that the most important thing is to be able to wake up every day and look yourself in the mirror. You may not always be happy, but you will always be able to look yourself in the eye -- which is way more important.
it's crazy to me (in a good way) that you say I help you be able to do that. It took me a long time to do it for myself. And it's even crazier the things you understand about me. And maybe cause I've been up all night, but reading your letter was really fucking awesome. Thank you.
Xo
Gabe

Ps: seriously, about the stuff you're worried about -- school, appeasing your parents, getting into a good college., etc. -- fuck it. And I don't mean fuck it in that you should drop out and not do it. Actually, I mean the exact opposite: not only should you do it, but you should give it a 110%. (Be the best you can be at whatever it is that you are doing at the present moment.) But fuck the notion that whatever you are doing today should somehow serve as a means to accomplish some bullshit that someone else expects of you (or for your future). Nothing you do should ever be merely a means to an end. Every means should be an end within itself. Soooooo..... do whatever you gotta do. Find the good in it. Be awesome at it. And have faith in how awesome you are. And have faith that when the time comes, and the opportunity presents itself, you will fall in love with something. Have faith that you will not only be passionate about it, but that you will rule at it. But don't look for "it." Because if you look for it you will only misplace your love and misappropriate your passion. Whatever. I'm telling you shit you already know. ( I still can't believe your letter...) but here's the really important part (which you also already mentioned -- and it blows my mind that you grasp this notion at your age) : it's inevitable that at some point whatever you love(d) will stop inspiring you. (Like me with midtown). When that happens, let it die. If you try to save it from drowning it will take you down with it. You have to remember that you're more awesome than whatever it is you're doing (or have done). So it's not worth it. Fuck it. It's better to be left with the memory and feeling of how much you loved it, than the pain and suffering of trying to save something that was going to die no matter what. Nothing is forever. But when you're young, there's this unbearable feeling that every choice will resonate throughout eternity. It's a beautiful notion, but it's simply untrue. Just get your own back, and then get the backs of your loved ones. Sorry if this whole thing is a run-on-- I'm not proof-reading it. Good night

Again... thank you"
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 26th, 2008 at 11:32pm
Oh my god.
That's all I can say.
<333333333333333333333333333333333
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
October 26th, 2008 at 11:33pm
Im going to see Cobra on Nov. 20th
does anyone have any idea how i can meet them?
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
October 26th, 2008 at 11:36pm
They tend to hang out with people before and after shows for the most part.
You can probably catch them after most likely. :]
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 26th, 2008 at 11:59pm
RACHEL THAT LETTER BACK OH MY SDGHHJDFHJDF
SO SWEET. i am so, so happy for you. just.
wow. <3
jkl
Demolition Lover
jkl
October 27th, 2008 at 01:10am
That letter, omg its really sweet and amazing.