Don't have an account? Create one!

Cobra Starship

AuthorMessage
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
October 27th, 2008 at 08:02am
oh gosh, guys, i know.
he's just ..fhkjghaksdhf, he's so amazing.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
October 27th, 2008 at 05:24pm
Oh my god, that letter. It blows my mind. I'm so happy for you. He's amazing.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 29th, 2008 at 05:04am
i know that this is really late, but wow, that letter is so unbelievably awesome. it's so sweet that he took the time to write it to you. <333
and even though it is not directed/written to me it was so inspiring.
i can't imagine how it would feel to you, i'm so happy for you. /creeper cause i don't know you.
(:
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
October 29th, 2008 at 07:55am
thank you! and of course it's not creepy. :]
that letter shows how intelligent and caring he is.
<3

ONE WEEK AND ONE DAY UNTIL ERIKA SEES AND MEETS COBRA! haha. :DDD
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
October 29th, 2008 at 09:16am
*scream*
i see them for the first time on the 31st january(:
i can't even put into words how excited i am, ohmygod. just, fhewghvjctrhj.
i love cobra starship so much. *sigh*

aha, i can't stop watching the backstage fob video of guy and gabe doing the "charlie bit me"
thing. ahahaha, absolute classic. i'm ttly ripping that for my ipod lmao.
Captain Bumout
Wild Eyed Joker
Captain Bumout
October 30th, 2008 at 01:29am
I finally lose my cobra starship virginity on nov 7th.
I cannot wait.
I love the house of blues and them playing there will make it even better.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
October 30th, 2008 at 07:42am
you are both so lucky! i hope you have an amazing time!
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
October 30th, 2008 at 04:12pm
SparklingAppleCider:
That letter, omg its really sweet and amazing.

& i'm so happy for you!(:

oh, i'm convincing my dad to take me and my friend to see cobra on november 29th!
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
November 3rd, 2008 at 01:38pm
Saw V:
I finally lose my cobra starship virginity on nov 7th.
I cannot wait.
I've never been to the house of blues and them playing there will make it even better.
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
November 5th, 2008 at 04:27pm
i'm seeing cobra on november 29th at crocodile rock :]
my neighbor got me free tickets! i'm so excited :]
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
November 6th, 2008 at 09:36am
I'M SEEING THEM TODAY. AND MEETING THEM TWICE. I'M FREAKING OUT.
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
November 6th, 2008 at 05:26pm
bedussey.:
I'M SEEING THEM TODAY. AND MEETING THEM TWICE. I'M FREAKING OUT.

that's so cool! have fun.<3
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
November 7th, 2008 at 04:05pm
Tonight is my show! I'm super excited to finally see them tonight. Ahhhh. I can't wait!
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
November 7th, 2008 at 04:50pm
I'M SO EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT ERIKA'S SASSYBACK DATE.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
November 7th, 2008 at 04:59pm
SASSYBACK, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Okay, so I got out of school early. Went home and got ready. Then left to go to the mall, for the Hot Topic signing. We were so lucky, they were letting 10 people in at a time. And it just so happened that my friend and I were 9 and 10 in line. So, we were in the first group. That was good, because we had to get to the venue by 5. Anyway, as soon as I saw Ryland walk through the back door of Hot Topic, I feaked the fuck out. Then when they all came in, and I started crying. So, we got in there pretty quick. By the way, my friend and I made them Usher necklaces (like Gabe's Justin Timberlake one). We got to Alex first, I shook his hand, and gave him his necklace, which was missing it's chain. So we kept apologizing. And he was like, "Usher! haha" Next was Victoria, shook her hand, gave her her necklace. She loved it, which I was surprised by. Then Nate, same thing, shook his hand, etc., then Ryland. Omg, I love Ryland. When I shook his hand, it was indescribable. He loved the necklace too. Then Gabe...omg. I went in for a hug, because he was standing up. He smelled soooooo good, of course. I handed him his necklace, and he was so excited and put it on immediately. He struggled with it, because he hat a hat and sunglasses on. I laughed. He was kind of quiet, so I couldn't hear what he said, but I think he said, "I got something else for ya." And he pulls out his Justin Timberlake necklace, it was in his shirt. And I laughed. Then he told me how the chains we got were really good chains, and it was hard to find good chains. And I was like, "really?!" Then he hugged me again, ahhh. They all signed a poster for me, Gabe wrote, "Usher says 'hi!'" I'm pretty sure they all put their necklaces on, I was happy about that. Except Alex, because we lost his chain, I guess. XD They didn't allow pictures, so no pictures at Hot Topic.

Next was the show. We went straight to Cain's after the signing. My stepdad was waiting in line for us there, so we had a good spot. We didn't have to wait in line too long, then we got in the meet and greet line, which was pretty short. And in that line, we got early entry. So, when we got inside, we got right on barrier. Right in front of Ryland. Sing It Loud were good. Hit The Lights were good. Forever The Sickest Kids were good. AND COBRA WAS AMAZING. I don't know if it was my favorite time seeing them, but it was absolutely amazing. Gabe's voice sounded perfectly fine. From Hit The Lights and on, there was soooo much pushing. I think that was the most I've ever been through at a show. During FTSK, I just learned to get over it. I got a few good pictures and videos of the show. I'll post those later. When Cobra came on, the whole fucking place blew up. I didn't know they had so many ~genuine fans in Tulsa or whatever. It was really fun.

After the show, we kind of looked around the venue for M&G people to go. And Mattbro told us to go sit on these bleachers and wait. So we did. And as we were sitting there waiting, I dropped my camera out of my lap and fucked up the lens or something. Just like last time. What fucking luck. Anyways, I was still able to take pictures with them, they just look weird. Ryland came out first. I waited to meet him, and when I did, it was amazing. I just love Ryland so much, you guys. Anyway, when I got to him, I went straight for a hug, and he was like, "i remember you! you were so formal at the signing, you shook my hand." I laughed and said, "can i again?" And I shook his hand again. Then I asked him to sign my sunglasses case, and he was like, "Ray-Bans! These are fresh." or something like that. I laughed. He remembered the necklaces too. And he said he saw us in the front row. And I got a picture. And he hugged me again and rubbed my back. There's more, but it was a blurrr. Then Victoria. I hugged her, and she smelled really good. I asked what perfume she was wearing, because it smelled a lot like Ralph Lauren HOT, which I have. And she was like, "it's Chanel Chance, i'm surprised you can still smell it, i put it on before the show." She wore her necklace during the show, and she still had it on then. She said she loved it. And remembered us from the signing. She signed my sunglasses case. I got a picture, and went on. Then Alex, omggg. I went in for a hug. He remembered us. I told him sorry about the chain again. And he said that he found it. It was tangled in with Nate's. I asked him to sign the case, and he was like, "whadya got in here?" he opened it, and was like, "Ray-Bans!" Then he said he'd never had a real pair. And I was like, "really?!" He said he always breaks sunglasses, so he didn't wanna spend the money or something. He was like, "can i wear these for the picture?!" and I said of course. So he put them on, and Gabe asked him a question about The Simpsons, and they argued about it for like 3 minutes. It was hilarious. I loved it. Then he's like, "let's take this picture." I got a picture and went on. I didn't get to meet Nate, because he was helping unload his drums and stuff. I really wanted to. Then I waited a little while to meet Gabe. And this guy that worked at the venue was like, "everyone needs to be outta here soon." And Mattbro was like, "we have the place till 11:30, that's what I was told." And the guy was like, "it's 11:25." So, we kinda had to hurry and meet Gabe. I was worried. So, we got to him. I went in for a hug. He remembered us. He told us about the chains again and how good they were and how hard it was to find good chains. And he was like, "where'd you get them?!" and I was like, "...Wal-Mart" and laughed. And he was like, "yo, they're good chains." XD And he said, that his necklace thing had fallen off, but he was gonna put it back on later. I said sorry for that. He signed my case. I got a picture. And when I was hugging him bye, I told him something ridiculous again. I said, "you guys are always so sweet and sincere. and it really means a lot to me." or something. And he was like, "aww, thank you." or something. Then I left a very happy girl.

It was a huge blur, honestly. Everything worked out perfectly, though.

I'm sorry that was so long and sloppy.
gabanti.
In The Murder Scene
gabanti.
November 7th, 2008 at 05:14pm
OMG YAY ERIKA THAT'S SO AMAZING.
they all sounded so so sweet. but that's not surprising. (:
and lmao at gabe being obsessed with the "good chains."
but awww i'm sososo happy for you! and thanks for calling me during ftsk!

i can't wait to see pictures! :D
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
November 7th, 2008 at 05:21pm
AWWWWWW ERIKA I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU (:
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
November 7th, 2008 at 09:40pm
OMG YAY ERIKA. <333333333333333333333333333333
YAY YAY YAY.
I told you they'd like the necklaces silly girl.

AND NOW EVEN MORE MY GOD.
YAY. Erika, I'm SO happy for you. Thank you for calling me. <3333333333333
You sound like you had the perfect time. <333
brendon urie.
Full of Ephedrine
brendon urie.
November 7th, 2008 at 10:35pm
omg that's so awesome, erika! i'm glad you had an awesome time. (:
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
November 7th, 2008 at 10:54pm