Don't have an account? Create one!

News for the main page

AuthorMessage
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
June 16th, 2007 at 03:05pm
Tornado hits some Heineken festival and 30 people are injured. The Black Parade (and MCR) made it off safely but the stage collapsed.
City Lights.
Salute You in Your Grave
City Lights.
June 17th, 2007 at 09:27pm
Mikey, according to Bob and Gerard in an interview, has left the band for good.

..Just what my friend told me.
Bobby B.
Banned
Bobby B.
June 17th, 2007 at 09:30pm
City Lights.:

No offence to your friend, but it sounds like bollocks to me.

Its been said so many times...but its been confirmed that he'll be back for PR in July.

Until I see an interview that proves otherwise, I say he'll be back.

And as this isn't proven, it should really be in the Rumours thread.
nothing
Bleeding on the Floor
nothing
June 18th, 2007 at 09:10am
City Lights.:

Bob and Gerard said in an interview that he will be back for Projekt Rev. [yes, rumours section]
DaFish
Killjoy
DaFish
June 22nd, 2007 at 07:08pm
androidgirl
Motor Baby
androidgirl
June 23rd, 2007 at 06:12am
i heard gerard's engaged....
is that fucking true???

damn im dead......
GetRevenge1124
Killjoy
GetRevenge1124
June 23rd, 2007 at 09:02pm
^^ yea Gerards engaged to Eliza Cuts... theres an article about it on MTV.com... devistating i know but i wish them well Wink
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
June 24th, 2007 at 06:47pm
GetRevenge1124:
^^ yea Gerards engaged to Eliza Cuts... theres an article about it on MTV.com... devistating i know but i wish them well Wink

yeah same here. hug i think these 2 smileys would show how much they love each other
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
June 26th, 2007 at 11:53am
luinel
Killjoy
luinel
July 1st, 2007 at 11:22pm
Actually, Gerard is no longer engaged....

I'm very sorry, but I don't have the link to the interview. It was in Norway, and has been posted here on INO.

But he confirmed it himself.
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
July 3rd, 2007 at 11:20pm
gerard is in fact no longer engaged

here is the link http://web3.aftenbladet.no/underholdning/article475720.ece but it is in norwegian but here is a translation of the part of the article that explains that.

Gerard makes it clear that he won't answer stupid questions, and he doesn't like it when journalists always ask about
his hair and other 'silly questions'. So the journalist felt quite awkward when she asked a question about
Gerard's marriage plans. [He announced the engagement a week ago, his brother Mikey is on his
honeymoon and could unfortunately not be at Hove, so it seemed like a relevant question], and the reply was:

-Actually, I'm not engaged anymore.. That's just something that happens.

-

After a short and very awkward moment with silence, we might as well ask the ultimate question, that only fans that have seen MCR's dvd would understand.
On the the dvd, Gerard gets a hamster cage for Christmas and he promises to buy a hamster to put in it.

Did you get the hamster?

-That's not a stupid question question at all! No, unfortunately not..
I had a hamster when I was younger and would have wanted one now too,
it's just that I'm afraid I'll kill it on the tour bus, he says,
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
July 5th, 2007 at 12:56pm
The following was posted in a LiveJournal community:

Bassist Mikey Way will be leaving My Chemical Romance later on this year.
A press conference will be held in September after Project Revolution (which Mikey will not be playing) to announce the news.

Mikey will officially leave in December. His replacement has yet to be confirmed.

We wish the best to Mikey, who will be returning to college to pursue his education. It's from an email that was sent around Warner.

Dont know if it's already been posted......heres the link: http://bladeyoustain.net/
Problematique
Bleeding on the Floor
Problematique
July 11th, 2007 at 09:07pm
in this interview gerard said that Mikey will be back in november.
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 12th, 2007 at 11:50am
I really hope that's not true. Gerard promised everyone that Mikey would be back for the P/R tour. Fans who are going to see them are expecting him to be there. He's already let down enough people as it is. If he doesn't show up when Gerard said he would it's going to pretty much confirm that he has left the band for good.
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
July 14th, 2007 at 07:15pm
if mikey leaves, ill kick his ass.
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
July 16th, 2007 at 02:31am
I'm pretty sure that Mikey leaving is a rumor.
Sock Cucker.
Shotgun Sinner
Sock Cucker.
July 16th, 2007 at 02:35am
Its a rumour. He is def going to be back for Australia
sweetrevenge86
Jazz Hands
sweetrevenge86
July 16th, 2007 at 11:21am
It's a rumour for now. They already promised he would be back for Project Revolution and now they're going back on their word. I'm not counting on Mikey coming back anymore. If he does thats great, but if he doesn't I won't be surprised.
WickedWitchofTexas
Killjoy
WickedWitchofTexas
July 16th, 2007 at 10:13pm
www.myspace.com/mcrs_myspacesupport

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE myspace support

Hi. I figured I would explain what this page is about. Ever since 3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge came out, the boys have had to stop almost all internet communications, but because they are a band who love to connect with their fans, they haven't stopped entirely. So, they have created this site. We are here to answer questions that you have and be an outlet to all the fans of My Chemical Romance. Hopefully, we won't have problems with fakers posing as Gerard or any member of the band, and we sure hope no one tries to pose as us. We only want true fans who can talk to other true fans without loud cursing, or arguing about songs and the bands personal life. We will take every question you have about the boys, but will not answer any questions about the band's personal lives since that is their business and theirs alone. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy!

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PAGE.
It is run by one of the MCR Crew members, and was started per the band's request. If the site gets enough members, and things go well, there will be more interviews and contests. There was a webcam interview done last week that is up on the blog, and a contest to be in the top friends.
gerardislove
Fabulous Killjoy
gerardislove
July 17th, 2007 at 06:18am
yeah i haven't seen mikey play live yet, he was on their honeymoon when i finally got to go see mcr. i will be extremely dissapointed if he's not there for p.r.