Don't have an account? Create one!

News for the main page

AuthorMessage
MELIWAY1530
Killjoy
MELIWAY1530
April 13th, 2007 at 02:05am
OK MAY 5 THE COMIC BOOK STORES R HAVEING THIS FREE COMIC DAY AND THE UMBELLA ACADAMY IS ONE OF THEM TO GIVE OUT FREE SO GET READDY
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
April 13th, 2007 at 05:52am
erm, which comic book stores

is it international?
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
April 16th, 2007 at 09:32am
MissCandyK:
((Sorry if this has already been posted, I looked but i might have missed it))

Famous Last Words was the video played at the number two slot on Kerrang! TVs 101 Damnations: Hellraisers of rock countdown. MCR also hosted the countdown.

xxxDeath'sAngelxxx:
apperently that will be a mistery!im gonna go see the making of famous last words and find out when i do ill be sure to post it!!

He says : I gotta stop this. I can't fucking take this anymore.

Oh and, Frank is better, he played the April 1st show in Dublin

I was gonna watch that but I was in France, what came number one?
(they hosted it? that is not fair, why did I have to go to france?)
Project Mayhem
Salute You in Your Grave
Project Mayhem
April 19th, 2007 at 04:57am
In this months rolling stone they have the 2006 readers poll results and My Chem were artisit of the year, best dressed, best covr art and best album. Now for the best bit INO.net was best website! How cool is that, a whole lot of us must read RS
X.:IMNOTEMO:.X
Thinking Happy Thoughts
April 21st, 2007 at 01:10pm
I heard Gerard Way is thinking of making a cartoon movie related to The Black Parade.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 21st, 2007 at 01:32pm
He's not. Wink
Miss Nimrod
Jazz Hands
Miss Nimrod
April 21st, 2007 at 01:50pm
Mikey being replaced on tour for his honeymoon - official message from Gerard
(Copied from www.mychemicalromance.com)
A MESSAGE FROM GERARD:
Hey Guys,

We like to keep all of you in the loop because although you are fans we see you as our friends...

I'm very proud to announce my brother's recent marriage. Watching him grow up into a man and finding love makes me the happiest brother alive.

In light of this joyous event, the band has decided to give he and his wife a much needed break from the road to start a life and have a proper honeymoon and do all of the things a newlywed couple should do.

I know this is upsetting news, as it is for us, but we will continue to tour with a temporary replacement until he has situated himself in his new life.

We thank all of your for your love and support, and know you are all as happy for him as we are.

See you on the road,

Gerard

16 April 2007 - 1:16pm
Filth In The Beauty
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Filth In The Beauty
April 27th, 2007 at 11:25pm
^I heard about that...my mother told me she heard it on the radio this morning that Mikey was taking some time off...I think its good...I mean he's inlove and deserves a break...and he needs time with his wife.

I wish him all the best.Very Happy
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 30th, 2007 at 01:53am
You've gotta put something on the main page soon, there haven't been any updates in a while.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:19am
1 May 2007 - 5:41pm
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE AND MUSE FORCED TO CANCEL SHOWS ON CURRENT TOUR DUE TO SERIOUS ILLNESS FROM FOOD POISONING
news:
My Chemical Romance and support act Muse deeply regret that they have had to cancel several dates on their current tour due to members of My Chemical Romance band and crew and members of Muse's crew being struck with serious food poisoning.

The nationwide tour, supporting My Chemical Romance's platinum album The Black Parade and Muse's album, Black Holes and Revelations, was brought to a standstill on Sunday when several members of My Chemical Romance's band and crew and members of Muse's crew became violently ill after the show at William and Mary College in Williamsburg, VA. With multiple people scattered in hospitals between State College, PA and Columbus, OH, the bands were forced to cancel Sunday night's show at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, PA and postpone the show in Columbus, OH from Tuesday, May 1st to Wednesday, May 2nd, provided everyone has recovered. The show originally scheduled for tomorrow night at the Petersen Events Center in Pittsburgh, PA has been cancelled.

My Chemical Romance and Muse would like their fans to know that they hope to resume the tour as soon as possible. Tickets for the April 29th Bryce Jordan and May 2nd Pittsburgh show will be refunded at point of purchase and My Chemical Romance hope to make it back there before the end of the year.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:40am
Insert name here - insert one already! BTW I love your sig: "Team STFU about the girlfriends" That made me LOL

Sigh...somebody please send along a case of Pepto and a food taster.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
May 15th, 2007 at 07:14am
kevethisis4u and Southern_Emo please stop posting in this topic
if you have nothing to say about news for the main page.
There are other, more appropriate topics
for expressing your opinion elsewhere. :]
Thinking Happy Thoughts
May 20th, 2007 at 03:51am
PROJEKT REVOLUTION TIX came out on MAY 19
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 27th, 2007 at 05:32pm
May 27 2007 5:31 pm
TEENAGERS VIDEO TO BE RELEASED ON TRL WEDNESDAY
TRL's schedule says "...Then we premiere My Chemical Romance's 'Teenagers' and Mario's in the house to give us a 1st Look at his new video."

TRL is on MTV weekdays at 3:30 pm.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 2nd, 2007 at 12:52am
I think I may have some news regarding Frank....Apparently it looks like he's gonna leave the european tour...again but not because he's sick or anything. From what I heard it looks like there's some kind of illness in his family and its possible he might not be returning to the tour at all
Ivory
Killjoy
Ivory
June 2nd, 2007 at 08:27pm
totally spamming and I know it, but go vote for MCR to play acoustic on AOL's under cover sessions! they're losing to yellowcard by three percent and if more people don't start voting there's no chance of them winning

http://music.aol.com/sessions-under-cover
I'm a Dinosaur;Rawr.
Killjoy
I'm a Dinosaur;Rawr.
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:52pm
BatKissMasquerade:
I think I may have some news regarding Frank....Apparently it looks like he's gonna leave the european tour...again but not because he's sick or anything. From what I heard it looks like there's some kind of illness in his family and its possible he might not be returning to the tour at all

Where did you hear that? Because I've not seen it mentioned anywhere else.
Kissmekate88
Killjoy
Kissmekate88
June 5th, 2007 at 12:23pm
Hey guys, this isn't really news but I ddin't know where to post this so here it is. MCR are in the running for AOL Sessions Under Cover so I was hoping everyone could go give em a vote since they are in 2nd against yellow card. Here's the link...

http://music.aol.com/sessions-under-cover/
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 5th, 2007 at 01:52pm
I'm a Dinosaur;Rawr.:
BatKissMasquerade:

Where did you hear that? Because I've not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

From myspace. Some of the fans who went to a few of the recent concerts on the European tour were talking about it...but it might not be true. I don't know for sure
The Drugs Never Work
Killjoy
The Drugs Never Work
June 7th, 2007 at 01:26pm
Maybe something about Gerard's Engagement.