Have you seen the Final Cut video? Shifty2

I spot nipple. Cool
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 16th, 2007 at 04:45pm
LOL. No I have not seen that video.

I will check it out though.

Haha. You spot nipple. That it freaking random.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 16th, 2007 at 04:56pm
I watched it. And wow.

That's all I have to say.

OH. AND I spotted that same nipple too Razz
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 18th, 2007 at 05:07am
I remember this summer, when Claudio told Metal Hammer about the video, and Cobalt and Calcium went on overdrive for two days just to forget about it after that.

Oh man, I still laugh at that day when the video was released as a Halloween surprise. XD The Grim Reaper owns.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 18th, 2007 at 12:30pm
LOL. Yeah.

That's awesome.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 19th, 2007 at 03:21pm
So. I listened to Good Apollo again. And I figured that there must be a connection between Ten Speed and The Jersey City Devils.

I would go to Cobalt with it... but those smartasses have already killed that idea. ._.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 19th, 2007 at 03:34pm
LOL.

But I know what you mean about there being a connection. I kinda hear it with the lyrics too.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 19th, 2007 at 03:40pm
Where in the lyrics? JCD are only ever mentioned in DIJC, and Ten Speed is pretty much only really present in Ten Speed (Of Gods Blood And Burial).
But please, point me in any direction I might have missed.

My point is the imagery. The JCD logo looks exactly like Ten Speed.

So, my thought is that the Writer encountered some kind of motorcycle gang. They might have even raped Erica, and that's where this all comes from.
That also gives us a bad side of Ten Speed. Because, Claudio said that a bicycle is something most boys have, and that he was very fond of his. See where I'm going?
A good memory mixed up with a horrible memory. That's why the Writer fully doesn't trust Ten Speed, but still kind of feels that he is right.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 19th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Yes. The gang did rape a girl. Hence the song, Devil in Jersey City.

But I don't think it was Erica. In the song they mention someone named Josephine.

Now this may be wrong, because I am not too familiar with the background yet.

But I am really not sure.

EDIT :

I actually checked it out, and Josephine, one of Coheed and Cambria's daughters. She was mentioned in the song Devil in Jersey city, so I am thinking that she is the one who was raped.

Because it says 'Sweet Josephine will you fuck me back home'
Then there is the chorus which talks about not letting them get you and don't be scared and whatever. So Yeah. I'm thinking that Josephine is the one who gets raped.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 19th, 2007 at 04:08pm
Well. Do you know who the Wriet is? He wrote the whole story. Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One is all about him and his life, how it affects the outcome of the story.

Erica Court, his girlfriend, cheated on him. As he had based two characters on her, Ambellina (Claudio's guard, former Prise) and Newo Ikkin (Claudio's lost girlfriend, she's not really lost, but she disappears after SSTB), he goes mental and Ten Speed comes into the picture, telling him to kill off Ambellina.
This is why Ten Speed has to be both good and bad. On one hand, the Writer loves Ambellina, but one the other one, he can't move on and forget abotu Erica with her in the story.
This also bonds with the whole ending of the saga (Good Apollo Volume 2). Claudio doesn't believe that he is The Crowing (This messiah like figure, going to end the keywork), so killing off Ambellina would make him understand what he has to do, which is destroy the keywork and end the story. After this, the writer would be at peace.

So, there are two worlds: The Writers world, and Claudio's world, which is thought up and created by the Writer. Everything in the Writers life affects the outcome of the story, so I find it natural that his experience in real life, even though it isn't verified to be there, with the bikers gang would colour off onto the story.

So, this about Erica being raped is a rather unpolished theory, but it does work.

Man, I hope you could understand all that. O_o
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 19th, 2007 at 04:27pm
Yeah. I read that on Co&Ca's website. But thanks.

And I kinda already knew about the Erica Court / The Writer and like the bonds of the ending sega.

But thanks so much. Its alot easier to kinda of have it summarized.
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 20th, 2007 at 09:28am
It's also thought that the Writer and Erica might have kids (Mother May I) and that they are very perverted. XD

And, I have a very precise request.
Where could I get The Suffering live at the MySpace acoustic show? Or the whole show?

I need this. ._.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 20th, 2007 at 03:31pm
I don't know. Sorry.

It sounds kinda awesome though, so if you find out, will you tell me ?

LOL. And perverted kids. Thats jokes.
xxStephaniexxx1fanxx
Killjoy
xxStephaniexxx1fanxx
February 20th, 2007 at 08:11pm
There too much like Korn! That;s not cool to still another bands style
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 20th, 2007 at 08:14pm
First of all: I do not see the similarities between Co&Ca and Korn.

Second of all: Even if they were similar, Co&Ca own it.

But whatever.

Even IF they 'stole they're style' and however 'uncool' that may be, that is not what we talk about in this thread.
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 20th, 2007 at 08:46pm
OH.

This kinda got me a little ticked off, but yeah. Do any of you know that movie, Snakes on a Plane?

I don't know if you guys in the UK and stuff will. But whatever.

Anyways. They made a soundtrack for the movie, and I looked at the list of songs. And what I saw kind of shocked me.

They had songs by The Academy Is, Armour for Sleep, The Hush Sound, Jack's Mannequin, and yes, Coheed and Cambria.

And it kind of made me angry because they took good songs by some of the most amazing artists listed above, and they like, i don't know, commercialized it I guess.

I don't know. Anyone know what I mean?

I guess it's good for the bands, because they are getting publicity, or interest or whatever. But then you are going to get all these stupid posers saying how 'in love' they are with those bands and blah blah blah, just beause they heard it on the movie, and on the soundtrack.

Anyways.

Sorry if it's spam. But it does have that little thing about Coheed and Cambria in it.

Anyways. When I saw the track listings, I was kind of ticked. But that's just my opinion.

Anyone know what I mean ?
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 21st, 2007 at 11:36am
Korn? Get your head out of your fucking ass. ._.

I've got the Snakes On A Plane soundtrack. Just for the acoustic version on Wake Up.
It's really weird. It sounds just like Wake Up minus the strings and the electric guitar. And the sonic murk I guess.
It's really calming though. I really love it.

So, I found a Coheed boot from Rocketown on The Traders Den, and Neesh uploaded the acoustic Starland show for me. Cool
run.to.the.hills
Jazz Hands
run.to.the.hills
February 21st, 2007 at 03:29pm
Gustavatron.:
Korn? Get your head out of your fucking ass. ._.

LOL. Nicely said Razz
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 21st, 2007 at 11:54pm
Heeey, guys. I made a Co&Ca template for you all to use. Well, mostly for Gustav. Cool

And me. CoolCool
threads
Shotgun Sinner
threads
February 22nd, 2007 at 10:20am
OMG STEFF ILY! <336547

I love how bright it is. =]
Normally people would make a dark dreary template, but this owns all other templates ever. Cool -uses-

Totally on topic: Once Upon Your Dead Body is amazing acoustic. So is The Suffering, especially when Claudio plays it all my himself, it's interesting to see how he arranges the guitar and vocal melodies on his own.
And, I need the special edition of Good Apollo. OOOOMG in the studio with Coheed and Cambria. I already have the two videos on it, but the the vignettes and the AFHA movie. I need this. But it's so fucking expensive. ;_; I'll have to wait till the summer.

Oh, and also... Cobalt and Calcium seems to be down, or I have made something really bad. O_o Add to that I am pissed off at whoever recorded the show in Rocketown in 05. It's not the whole god damn fucking show. ;_;