Don't have an account? Create one!

Halloween Costumes

AuthorMessage
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
March 17th, 2007 at 05:58pm
I wanna go as Oh-So Intricate.'s icon! GERARD KITTY!!!
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 17th, 2007 at 09:13pm
AHAHAHAHAHHAA.
Gerard Cat.
xDDDDDD.
AHH.
That would be the sh!t.
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
March 25th, 2007 at 10:11pm
me and my friend are going this year as mcr for halloween were gunna be 16 and 15 but were only 5 foot tall so i think we can pull it off hopefully lol
ambriece
Always Born a Crime
ambriece
March 26th, 2007 at 11:35pm
laura's last words:
I was lacking creativity for Halloween, so I just went as a Black Parader. But my make-up was pretty awesome:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e154/slowly_fading22/PIX__186.jpg
^See!

thats fucking bad ass! ive went as helena, gee, black parade type member, and this year i have a few ideas what to do =]]
Gina Gee
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Gina Gee
March 27th, 2007 at 07:25pm
OoO I want to go as Helena. O_O
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
March 27th, 2007 at 08:43pm
harmless vampire:
i'm thinking I'll go as Mother War this year

Hey! One of my friends at school said I should dress up as mother war...then I asked my mom and she's like "no"
Danger.Zone--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Danger.Zone--
March 28th, 2007 at 11:26am
One halloween i tryed to be helena but damn it didnt work i could
of pulled it off!!!!!Sad
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
April 11th, 2007 at 08:35pm
i want to be mother war to but i have no clue how to make that costume? maybe ill just wea a dress and a gas mask.....where do i get a gas mask?
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:51pm
My friend is going to be the Helena Gerard, my other friend is going to be the Skeleton Gerard, and i'm going as The Patient. Two Gerard's! Which do I choose?!?! lol
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
May 2nd, 2007 at 05:00pm
i went as gerard in i'm not okay once and also as frank, i went as frank to school soi got like loads of abuse, it was kinda funny though >.<
kulta.
Really Not Okay
kulta.
May 2nd, 2007 at 06:21pm
We dont have Halloween in Australia =(

But we have a Halloween-themed dress up day at school every year to raise funds for the formal.

Last year me and my friends went as AFI, this year we were MCR. I was Gerard. It was really weird, nobody but us and about, seven other people knew who we were.
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
May 2nd, 2007 at 06:44pm
Miseria, I love your avatar!

I went as a member of the Black Parade this past Halloween. lol I dunno I just did the black eye stripe and had a long black coat thing and black feather wings. It was fun ^-^ I'm going to involve Frank's X eyes next year. Or I might go as Helena. My friend has a dress that she used for prom that looks EXACTLY like it. I basically screamed when she showed it to me, that's how similar it looked. This same friend dressed up as Mother War. She got a gas mask type thing and a dress that kind of looked like the one in the video.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
May 2nd, 2007 at 06:49pm
I admit I did do it last halloween.
I had two costumes actually,
for halloween day during school, I was Frankie from the 'Helena' video. My best friend Amber Was Gee, and she did a really good job. Pretty much everyone knew who we were, I was sad that I didn't take any pictures.

Just in case you were wondering, my night halloween costume was a female Droog from the movie 'A clockwork orange'. :3
cruel melody
Salute You in Your Grave
cruel melody
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:49pm
i kinda want to just paint my face as a skeleton like My Chem do Very Happy
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
May 2nd, 2007 at 09:46pm
Mae Webb:
for halloween day during school, I was Frankie from the 'Helena' video. My best friend Amber Was Gee, and she did a really good job. Pretty much everyone knew who we were, I was sad that I didn't take any pictures.

Just in case you were wondering, my night halloween costume was a female Droog from the movie 'A clockwork orange'. :3

Do you have a picture of your droog costume? I'd love to see it!
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
May 2nd, 2007 at 11:09pm
Addicted to Needles:
Mae Webb:

Do you have a picture of your droog costume? I'd love to see it!
I had one, but I lost it.
D:
It was really good too, I had the kick boots, the hat and cane and I even got false lashes. The thing that sucked was that I was wearing really short shorts, and it was cold, so I was freezing all night.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:24am
Walking Spazztic!:
I could have sworn I posted on this
I'm SURE i did
if i did
and i'm posting this again
i apologize very deeply
sorryyyyyy
well anyways:
this is my costume last halloween...

three guesses as to who i was dressing as.

PS
you cant see my knees in the picture
but there's a rip in the knee.
yeah.

Thanks so much for posting those!
I've decided to go out as Frank this year to celebrate his B-Day! I may even make a sign and put it on my back...
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:39am
Toxic Waste:
I'm gonna be Wednesday from the Addams family because supposidly everyone says I look like her >.>
But I have to buy the costum soon 'cause one: It'll be gone soon and two: I have $40 that I might spend otherwise lol

So yeah Very Happy

OH! last halloween i was mortitia and my little sister was wednesday. it was cute.

i'm gonna be Gerard Way..... big surprise! I'm gonna die my hiar black and it's the perfect length for it now and i'm gonna wear this fedora that is very gerard and these gloves that i have that are very black parade-esque and a black shirt and pants with a red tie. and the red around the eyes. i'm gonna be the hottest motherfucker ever!

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT SCRATCH THAT SCRATCH THAT!!!!

I'M GONNA GO AS ALL OF MCR!!!!!!!! lolz

okee i'm gonna do gerards outfit, ray's hair, franks make up, mikey's ex-glasses and.... for bob i'll.... ummm.... what shouldi do for bob?

SOMEONE HELP!!!!
the greatest coward.
Bleeding on the Floor
the greatest coward.
September 2nd, 2007 at 04:49am
bob has a lip ring right?

how about that?
Chibi
Banned
Chibi
September 2nd, 2007 at 08:28am
I plan on going as the illegitimite love child of Frerard! I'm awful short like Frankie, but I've got Gee's old hair and his...well, hips. I'm thinking for my costume, I've got my leather jacket like Gee's old one, and black-and-red hobo gloves like Frankie's. Add some ripped jeans, steel-toed boots and a whole assload of eyeliner, and I am Gerrie Iero-Way! (Or maybe Way-Iero.....I'm not sure, which sounds better?)