Don't have an account? Create one!

Upcoming MCR TV Appearances

AuthorMessage
Kitty Clover
Jazz Hands
Kitty Clover
August 22nd, 2008 at 03:43pm
the reggie and the full effect video with frankie as frankenstein aired on the your untitled rock show on fuse today! Very Happy
revengerocks
Killjoy
revengerocks
August 24th, 2008 at 03:38pm
omg rly. and i didnt see it. grrr
Super.Ninja.1
Killjoy
Super.Ninja.1
August 25th, 2008 at 12:05am
What?!!
That's no fair!
I could have seen it too!!
But no, my dad had to steel the remote.
Grr!
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
August 25th, 2008 at 10:41am
Well for anyone who lives in the UK and hasn't seen it yet Frank Iero is on LA Ink this Friday on Discovery Real Time at 10:00pm (or 11:00pm on Discovery Real Time +1) it is also repeated at 1:00am on the same channel and then shown at 2:00am on +1 (if anyone wants to stay awake that late Laughing)
Super.Ninja.1
Killjoy
Super.Ninja.1
August 28th, 2008 at 01:01am
I wish I lived there right now.
boo..
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
August 28th, 2008 at 11:17am
I just finished watching half of TRL today and they showed the "I'm Not Okay" video!!!!! =] They have this theme today, like a high school theme.

Also for those who missed the Fuse Loaded MCR show, it's appearing today at I believe 6:30 pm [eastern time]
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
August 28th, 2008 at 08:27pm
ughhh..i freaking missed it....*sob*...ill catch it next time though.....thanx anyways...
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
August 29th, 2008 at 11:39pm
On the Fuse's Weekly Riff (8/29/08 show) - Ultragirrl Sarah L. referenced My Chem as a band that encourages and aids their fans. The panel, including Steven and Matt from TBS agreed.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
August 30th, 2008 at 01:02am
^That's awesome, wish I could of saw it. =/
Kiss..Bang..Dead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kiss..Bang..Dead
September 5th, 2008 at 05:02pm
^^yeah so do i..wish i watched it too that is...lol...dang...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2008 at 09:52pm
You guys have to stop with the spam of "oh i ~missed it oh noez" posts. That's not what this thread is for. >.< only post if you have a question as to when a mcr-related show is on (and i don't mean: "when is fuse/mtv/music station of choice going to play mcr related things?!?!". there are tv schedules on the sites, you know.) or if you actually have a show you want to post about.
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
September 10th, 2008 at 01:54pm
There was an MCR Black Parade poster in Hollyoaks yesterday! =]

(Tuesday 9 September)
x-Lady.Of.Sorrows-x
Killjoy
x-Lady.Of.Sorrows-x
September 14th, 2008 at 01:34pm
^ lol that happened like the day before me and my friend saw them live, she had a fit and took it as a sighn it was gonna be awesome (which it sooo was!) plus it was when msi were supporting so that got me into them as well

ooh and there was a thing on kerrang on mikeys birthday which to be fair i havent seen yet by i recorded it. I remember the title was happy birthday mikey and i think it was all of their videos (exept for the bullet realeses).
Worthy
Killjoy
Worthy
September 18th, 2008 at 01:18pm
Hi everyone.
My dad came home from the gym this morning and told me that he saw Gerard Way on the telly there. He said that he came on with two people on either side of him wearing masks. He told me that they started “being rough” with the Jonas Brothers. I questioned him a whole lot making sure he didn’t confuse the masks with Slipknot or something, but he sounded pretty sure. Plus, the whole, two people on either side makes sense. Then, I made sure it was the Jonas Brothers by asking him how many there were and he said three. I’m pretty sure that my dad saw right because he usually knows these kinds of things. He looks up MCR all the time, trying to find something to tease me with. I think he actually knows more about them than I do.
Anyway, I couldn’t find it on Youtube. . .
Does anyone know what I’m talking about? Or what my father could have mistook it for?
Also, sorry if this was the wrong place to put it. I’m new and confused. Smile
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
September 18th, 2008 at 08:04pm
does someone know when mcr is comin on soon
monster-ray
Fabulous Killjoy
monster-ray
September 18th, 2008 at 08:04pm
does someone know when mcr is comin on soon if soo canu message me
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
September 19th, 2008 at 08:41pm
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
September 22nd, 2008 at 08:00pm
The Joker:
Well for anyone who lives in the UK and hasn't seen it yet Frank Iero is on LA Ink this Friday on Discovery Real Time at 10:00pm (or 11:00pm on Discovery Real Time +1) it is also repeated at 1:00am on the same channel and then shown at 2:00am on +1 (if anyone wants to stay awake that late Laughing)

Read this a month too late lol. Can I ask how you managed to find out in advance what episode it was?
I keep looking out for it but i only find out the episode of LA ink on the day.
Kitty Clover
Jazz Hands
Kitty Clover
September 25th, 2008 at 04:28pm
My Chem loaded at 1:30 pm on 9/26/08 yay! ^-^
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 25th, 2008 at 11:44pm
I really want to see more My Chem on TV. :[ More specifically, I wish they'd replay the Chemically Dependent Weekend on Fuse, the Super Sweet 16 episode, and more of them on SURS.

And it would be pretty rad if they had recorded them at MSG and play it on Fuse. :O But I doubt it. :[