Don't have an account? Create one!

October 15, 2006 - Stephenie Meyer thanks MCR

AuthorMessage
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 3rd, 2007 at 03:46am
Ooh, that's cool. I want to read it now. XD She gets 100 pts book love just for being that cool! And Muse too! Awesome.

I've made a promise to myself that If I accomplish anything like publishing a book or something, I'll acknowledge my bands, esp. MCR. Very Happy
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
April 3rd, 2007 at 03:49am
Whos is Stephanie Meyer?
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:51am
mirarle:
Ooh, that's cool. I want to read it now. XD She gets 100 pts book love just for being that cool! And Muse too! Awesome.

I've made a promise to myself that If I accomplish anything like publishing a book or something, I'll acknowledge my bands, esp. MCR. Very Happy

Me too. I'm working on something at the moment which features a band who are like MCR in that they have the following, but they don't have the guts to deal with it - so definitely inspired by the guys!
Easter Davy
Motor Baby
Easter Davy
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:31pm
That's so cool! MCR's fanbase is really diverse.
imeanthis_4ever
Killjoy
imeanthis_4ever
April 3rd, 2007 at 10:21pm
yeah i noticed that too! AMAZING series. i hear they're making a movie for it too..a lot of people wanted gerard to play edward o.O
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
April 4th, 2007 at 01:45am
I have absolutely no trouble seeing Gerard in an actual actor role. He is WAY talented.
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 5th, 2007 at 07:08pm
OMG I LOVVVVVVVVVE new moon and twilight!
they are among my fave books ever!
and yea i noticed the thank you to all the people who helped her and whatnot
but i thought that it was pretty rude that she didnt thank her fans who bought the book. without the people who bought the book , she wouldnt have any of that money or anything. she would of still been some nobody women with a failed published book. the fans made her what she is today--an author. she should at least give thanks to them too.
but i looooooove the books!
Heartquake
Salute You in Your Grave
Heartquake
April 5th, 2007 at 07:09pm
and gerard should totally play edward cus he is HOT , he has the vampire look and lets face it, i would loooove to see him sparkle. Wink
that would be niiiiiiiiiiiice and hooooooooooooooooot!
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
April 6th, 2007 at 05:12pm
I LOVE Twilight! I'm reading New Moon now. 0.0 So good! ^ ^

That's cool. I'm glad she thanked them. It's funny, cause I was on her site and there's this playlist for Twilight. And one of the songs is I'm Not Okay. I kept saying before to my friends that the song remeinded me of Twilight and their like, "Really? I don't think so..." I don't know if this would apply, but the song helped Stephenie Meyer write the book...

*Sakura-chan*
Dead Guardian Angel
Jazz Hands
Dead Guardian Angel
April 6th, 2007 at 05:17pm
As for Gerard playing Edward. as much as I'd love that, he probably wouldn't be able to. I mean, yes, he looks like Edward in the face, but Edward's hair is Bronze (Gerard's natural color) and once your hair's black, no way to get the original color back. Plus, Edward's 17. Gerard's 29 going on 30. Although, he looks really young...

I could be wrong. Who knows what could happen. I'd rather see him as Jasper though...

*Sakura-chan*
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 6th, 2007 at 05:36pm
Dead_Guardian_Angel:
once your hair's black, no way to get the original color back.[/color]

Unless you grow it out.
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
April 7th, 2007 at 01:08am
That's amazing! I actually just finished reading Twilight today and I can't wait to start New Moon! I was thinking about MCR the whole time I was reading it. (Cos, you know, vampires and whatnot.) I was thinking of Gerard as Edward as well.. lol Edward is too young a character for him but I could definitely see Gerard as an actor. He's so expressive.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 8th, 2007 at 03:15am
cool. but i'd rather be on the internet than read...so I'll pass up on that book.
J.D. Poe
Fabulous Killjoy
J.D. Poe
April 22nd, 2007 at 12:34am
wow, what a statement...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:57am
J.D. Poe:
wow, what a statement...
I know, right? Wink
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:09am
Some guy named Joe Hill name checked My Chemical Romance in his novel, "Haert Shaped Box". Pretty cool.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:14pm
I noticed this. I love the books and am glad that MCR was thanked! Very Happy
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
April 23rd, 2007 at 10:47pm
Wow, I'm so glad that somebody created this thread, because I saw that at the end of New Moon and did happy dances for about a week. I was especially excited because when I first started reading Twilight, I had pictured Edward to look a lot like our Gerard. Lame, I know.
Blue_Demon
Motor Baby
Blue_Demon
April 24th, 2007 at 11:27am
Sounds like I should try to find these books.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 24th, 2007 at 10:57pm
CSI:Michelle:

I heard they were planning on making a movie for Twilight,and they suggested Gerard for the role of Edward. 0_o

Dance Dance Dance Cool Cool Shocked Shocked Fucking A.

Anyways... Do you guys think I should check into these books? What are they about.. I'm a reader, but I haven't read in some time because I haven't had to chance to sit down and relax... Recommended?