Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 1st, 2007 at 01:13pm
^argh sorry! Kristina...i couldn't even remember all the names of the 8 girls i met in the morning.

I don't think concert withdrawal has kicked in yet. That's because I'm still talking about it to you guys and church people this morning about it & rang my friend & told her the whole thing until she got bored (i think). I typed an 8 page diary thing about it...5000 word essay. The lining up bit took 3 pages...

I shall declare the next INO meetup to be at Soundwave! lol!
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
December 1st, 2007 at 01:15pm
yeaya wave-core!!! lol
im so psyched for soundwave...but its so far away Sad
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
December 1st, 2007 at 01:16pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:
^argh sorry! Kristina...i couldn't even remember all the names of the 8 girls i met in the morning.
I typed an 8 page diary thing about it...5000 word essay. The lining up bit took 3 pages...

I shall declare the next INO meetup to be at Soundwave! lol!

It's all good Smile YES! Soundwave meet-ups sound great Very Happy And that diary sounds awesome xD As soon as I got back to my hotel I rushed for a pen and pad and started sribbling down all the details.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 1st, 2007 at 10:05pm
That was incredible.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 1st, 2007 at 11:41pm
quintessa14:
oh yeah and who was there when the seagull got hit by a monorail? lol

hahaha! was that at gate F? cuz the monorail was right near there.

did anyone see at like 7 in the morning this drunk guy walked past the line and he was like yelling at the people in sleeping bags. he was like "oh look! homeless people! i love to help the homeless!" and then he hid behind a bench cuz this girl was just randomly playing with a stick and a blue balloon and he was like "aaaaggghhh!! that homeless person has a stick! AND A BLUE MAGIC BALL! and shes homeless! what kind of homeless person has a magic blue ball??!!" and he was carrying on like that for about half an hour.
it was the funniest thing ever Laughing
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 1st, 2007 at 11:43pm
i went to the December 1st concert.....IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Desert Song was so amazing...Gerards voice was BRILLIANT......BEST CONCERT IVE EVER BEEN TOO
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 2nd, 2007 at 12:01am
^^i wanna hear all about the melbourne concert!
did Gerard say anything funny in between songs?
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:03am
hey where's all the melbourne people after the concert??? if you're asleep you better wake up & tell us...anyways, how can you sleep that long after an MCR concert. I slept at 5am that night/morning & woke up automatically at 7:30am like memories of the concert woke me up.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:16am
Melbourne was soooooo good. I'm actually kinda glad I couldn't mosh, cause the lineup was fucked up. And my somewhat secret plan for lining up/getting barrier at Rod Laver would have failed. And I would have died in the heat. I actually manged to get a really good spot near Frank wherein I didn't have to worry about teenies knocking my stitches, it was awesome.

Desert Song owned me. And Frank. My gosh do I love that man. I couldn't stop watching him. Especially during Helena. Knowing what he's just gone through, I can't imagine how hard that song would have been for him. He looked really solemn after it, too. I can't believe how long Mikey's hair is now! And Toro, he's just a legend.

I loved when Gee started giving it to the people throwing candy. Stupid teenies. "I don't care if you're 12 years old, imma make you lick all the motherfucking candy off the stage." He didn't talk all that much in between songs, though. Not like he used to.

Gee did the fuck yourselves thing in Melbourne, too. I pretty much just stood there glaring. He said something about how when he does it he's really quiet. I'm like dude, the last thing I wanna hear about is how you jerk off. There is nothing more disturbing than hearing tiny teenies collectively moaning.

The people who opened Frank's door... I hate fans like you. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Show the band some fucking respect. It's so easy to meet them without having to be a psycho stalker. You'll never get to have a decent conversation with them or get the band member's respect in turn my doing psycho shit. They wont remember you either.

You're also the reason bands don't hang around after concerts.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:19am
did he give the whole BDO speech at the melbourne show?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:28am
Nope, he didn't mention BDO.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:34am
xRhiannonx:
There is nothing more disturbing than hearing tiny teenies collectively moaning.
Oh God, I'm feeling sick just thinking about it.

xRhiannonx:
The people who opened Frank's door... I hate fans like you. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Show the band some fucking respect. It's so easy to meet them without having to be a psycho stalker. You'll never get to have a decent conversation with them or get the band member's respect in turn my doing psycho shit. They wont remember you either.

You're also the reason bands don't hang around after concerts.
Amen to that, thanks for saying what we've all been thinking.

I'm glad you had a great time, everyone's reviews are getting me excited as.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:38am
^ It's funny, though, cause they're the kind of fans who'll sing along to Teenagers at concerts apparently oblivious the the fact that they're exactly the kind of people that that song is talking about. I'd feel ashamed in their shoes.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:41am
lol at the candy bit. It's true that Gee doesn't talk as much now- it's different to how he still gave that 'don't take anyone's shit' talk in Jan and there were no rude fingers this time. Maybe he's mellowed a bit. Gee & Mikey both looked heaps different this time.

I'm trying to run away from post concert withdrawal.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:46am
Enjoy the post concert depression/withdrawals. I know that sounds weird, but seriously. It gets to the point when you go to so many gigs you don't get it anymore.

I kinda miss the days where a concert would have me on a high for weeks. These days it's short lived, as there's always a concert either the next night or the next week et cetera.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:56am
hey...living life too fast in the fast lane maybe? lol...i can't understand how asha can go to missy higgins the night after. That would completely destroy the night before if it were me. My friend turned on the radio in his car after the concert & I was like, please...no... and my other friend told me that listening to mcr songs now makes her heart beat faster.
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:57am
Ahhahah time to tell about Melbourne.

I don't know if anyone mentioned Gerard's 'fuck yourself' thing, but it was basically something like:
Y'know, people always tell me to fuck myself...and I was wondering how it'd sound. I know when I do, it's pretty quiet...let me hear you go '*insert suggestive sounds here...

And everyone around me was making moaning sounds and I was just screaming 'FUCK YOU GERARD'

But Frankie was adorable, he was just spitting water around and playing really hard as usual...and after one of the songs (don't know which one) he rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue and I was like, 'awww'.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
December 2nd, 2007 at 04:03am
Last night was fucking amazing! I got there to line up at 11am, fully expecting there to be stacks of people there already, ans there were only like 25 people there. I met up with Sharon (my sharona) and caitlin (rikki, or ricki, or something like that?) the line -up was cool, if not entirely disordered. We sat inside the fenced off bit, in the shade, till about 1.30, when they set up the barricades for the actual line, which I'm delighted to note, we were at the front of, and then it was about 3 hours standing in those in the sun, we did go to sit down in the shade, but people tried to take our spot. Thank god for sun screen, because while everyone else was getting lobstered, I'm still as white as a ghost.

OH! and there was this nuts, bitchy, over-protective mother, trying to bully the security guards into letting the line her daughter was in go in first.Her kid had made a Frank doll, and the mum was insisting that she had to be at the front so she could throw it to him. The security guys took it in for her, but she didnt get let in first, which was lucky, because we would serously have started a riot.
So anyway, got in, got the first wristband, got to the door, and then when they let us in, they let our side in a minute or so before the doors on the other side, which was awesome for us, but must have sucked if you'd been lining up for hours only to be on that side.
We got the barricade rightin the middle, and it was insane, even when we were sitting down, people were pushing, and then when we got up, the security guys were trying to get us to sit again, so there were all these people frozen, half standing.
TGP and Circa Survive were average, but MCR were AWESOME. Even before they came on, when they were playing All You Need Is Love and everyone was singing along, it was the best. The rest is mostly a blur of pain and awesomeness. He did do the fuck yourself thing, I didnt join in, but I did laugh, just because Mikey was cracking up underneath his fringe.

Oh, and I got spat on by Frank, which was a little gross. I saw him spit upwards, and I was like "where did that go?" and then *splat* it landed on my arm. Ew. Grosser still was the girl behind me who saw and said "OMG HE SPAT ON YOU! THATS SO COOOL!" I was like, "uh no, Frank Iero or not, its just a gob of saliva."

And now, I need to go rest my bruised body, I have bruises everywhere, and a cut from my belt buckle. The pressure was so ahrd, that even thought I have a flip phone, it still dialled random numbers by being pushed against.
Oh, and gotta say, for being Sharon's first ever show at 14, I am sooo impressed that she lasted the whole thing at the front of the mosh.
elliephant
Bleeding on the Floor
elliephant
December 2nd, 2007 at 04:04am
LMAO, I didnt realise I'd typed that much. Typing diahorrea much?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 2nd, 2007 at 04:26am
I did so very much love the All You Need Is Love moment. Me and my bf were swaying haha. In fact, the whole crowd swaying. That was awesome. I love collective singing.

Ooh, I totally lost it when they played Sugar, We're Going Down. And no one else was. I'm like WHERE ARE ALL THE FALL OUT BOY FANS!

Speaking of which! Did anyone else have that NZ guy come up to you with his MP3 player asking you to listen to his band? It was a few hours before doors. He was heaps nice. They've been on Warped for the past 3 years and were good friends with FOB. He said they weren't big friends with MCR, theh he quickly goes "Oh, not because they weren't nice guys or anything. We just didn't hang much." like he was worried he offended me. Haha.

Anyway, the band was really awesome and they're touring here in August. Herein lies my dilemma. I forgot the bands name! It was like All something something. Does anyone know?