Richey Edwards.
February 17th, 2011 at 09:32pm
he likes me too Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same guy as above
BornToQuit
Joining The Black Parade
BornToQuit
February 18th, 2011 at 06:06pm
I stopped having crushes at age 12, but I think what I feel now for my best friend after a certain night could be a crush. maybe not a normal one, maybe just becuase we kiss for fun and I'm so touchy nad I want to tackle you to the ground but hey. I love you anyways, snogging or not.

And hey, you know i'm not one to instigate thing so if you feel like showing me how to snog again I'd really appreciate it. you taste good too ;D
Carlie.
Killjoy
Carlie.
February 19th, 2011 at 12:40pm
I have a crush on a really awesome guy, although he and I aren't too close or anything. Hopefully, that'll change soon. (:

He seems incredibly smart. He's really sarcastic too, which I love. And we seem to have a lot in common. He's just really different than anyone else I know. And he has cool hair. xD I just need to quit getting shy around him...I never used to.

And I still have really strong feelings for my ex. But after thinking about it, I think this other guy could be way better for me. My ex really needs to get a bunch of things worked out in his own life before I think he could really be relationship material.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 2nd, 2011 at 10:42am
the cutest, smartest, funniest, coolest, most amazing guy ive ever met
sucks we cant date...yet :/

starkid.
Motor Baby
starkid.
March 3rd, 2011 at 01:16pm
i've liked the same guy for like three years.
he is awesome. and has good taste in music and can play guitar like a god.
we don't talk much, we did in photography class...but those days are long gone. we have a lot in common, but i'm a shy idiot...so yeah...it's tough.

i've loved the same girl for like 5 years.
she's beautiful. and in the end we know we're ending up together. life mates.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 3rd, 2011 at 03:24pm
so My crush actually liked me back.
and well we are currently dating. It's only been a few days. :3
But I feel like I've known him my whole life.
We have so much in common. we were like made for each other.
It's the first time that I don't feel so shy.
Like we cuddled and I wasn't afraid of doing that. He makes me feel happy.
He makes me feel like I've found a home. And I make him really happy.
(:
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
March 4th, 2011 at 07:57am
Neither. It's weird how asexual I feel.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
March 4th, 2011 at 09:55am
i can probably say that i am in love now.
it has happened stuff between us and we've kinda dated.
but since school started this year we haven't talked
as much as we did before and that sucks big time.
i've had thoughts that he likes me back too.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
March 13th, 2011 at 07:48pm
oh, lord.
i've had the biggest crush ever on my brother's good friend. this has been going on for around 4-5 years now, i guess? anyway, i never told him how i felt, but i also can say with confidence that he doesn't feel the same way. a few years ago, i finally got up the courage to hang out with him unbeknownst to my brother. we hung out, watched sweeney todd, and then we danced afterwards because we were trying to reenact a scene where johnny and helena dance. totally cheesy, i know. i can't even watch that movie anymore because it makes me think of him. but then i asked him to go to a college dance with me. and he agreed. it was amazing. but, like most typical males, he made me believe that something would happen between us. i'm pretty sure he realized i liked him and i somehow managed to scare him away. he's also once said that whole "i love you...like a sister" thing. so i realized then that nothing would happen. but, i still can't help but to fantasize being with him when he comes over here to hang out with my brother. i have a feeling that this will be one of those crushes that i'll never be able to get over. anyway, picture.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
March 14th, 2011 at 10:28am
I think I may have a slight crush on my neighbor/classmate.

He lives like, a block away from me and sometimes we go to school together and when the class goes out to the sandwich shop or something, we go home together. It's nice because even if we walk home in silence, it doesn't feel awkward or anything.

But what I feel for him, it's different from the crushes I've had. I don't ogle him all the time or squeal every time I see him. I don't know. And unlike the other guys that I've liked, he actually talks to me and we have nice conversations on the way home, and he chats with me on Facebook often, sometimes even when it's in the middle of the night. It's weird that I find myself wanting to go home with him, sometimes when me and our friends go out, I wait for him to ask me if we could go home together. Pathetic.

I also admire him for his many talents; dancing, guitar, drums, and he's smart too. He has a cool sense of humor and he's friendly, an all around nice guy. That's why many people like him. And he likes another girl in my class, who's also my friend. But I don't feel a tad jealous... why's that? I don't know.

I don't hope for anything but being close friends with him.
:/
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
March 14th, 2011 at 10:41am
Friday13
Killjoy
Friday13
March 14th, 2011 at 04:10pm
I have a crush on one of my close friends.
one small problem.
she thinks that homosexuals are discusting and well...she doesn't actually know i am bi.
ARGH SO FUSTRATING!!!!!
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 29th, 2011 at 09:01pm
ha yes
we may be going to prom together =D
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
March 30th, 2011 at 01:57am
i just started working at the job i'm currently at a month ago.
but i have met the funniest/cutest/nerdiest guy ever.
and i think i may be falling for him.
only problem is, he doesn't like dating anyone from work.
and i keep hearing that he may like me back, but i'm not sure.
but tbqh, thinking about being in a relationship kinda freaks me out.
i may have some commitment issues.
not saying i'd cheat on someone, because that isn't in me.
but yeah. idk. hopefully it'll work out. :]
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 31st, 2011 at 09:32pm
im still very much in strong like with C, but i just thought id show pictures of J, someone ive been crushing on since we was kids

Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
May 6th, 2011 at 01:28pm
I'm essentially in love with my best friend, she is well aware of this, which actually makes it easier but harder at the same time because I'm entirely unsure of how she feels at all because she won't talk about it.
We're stuck in a Santittany-Glee situation.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 7th, 2011 at 07:40am
Ben. His name is ben and he is amazing....yet so young =/
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
May 7th, 2011 at 04:59pm
I have it pretty bad for the girl on the left.

Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
May 7th, 2011 at 05:18pm
Sad but true; I love my other half Martin. Can't believe it's been almost 9 years. We have had serious ups and downs but we've made it through. He's a funny old bugger, nothing like the person I imagined myself with. He drives me insane and at the same time makes me laugh more than anyone I know. He's a grumpy old man and his feet smell but I love him more than words. He's an old punk and even though he isn't a "fan" be puts up with me listening to GD/MCR all the time - I've even dragged him gigs more times that he's had hot dinners. I can't imagine my life without him.

Everytime I look at Scarlett I realise just how much I love him.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
May 8th, 2011 at 07:03am
in love, and it sucks right now.