brother nero;
Always Born a Crime
brother nero;
October 25th, 2011 at 07:25am
Shotgun Sinner:
Real life is undefined.:
Fine After All:
haha love is over rated
I don't think love is ever over rated. Maybe you're only thinking about one kind of thing, anyway.
But this kind of thing just irks me.

Falling in love too young just causes unhappiness

not true
falling in love at any age can cause unhappiness.or not...
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
October 28th, 2011 at 07:08am
^ Disagreed, you can't define "too young."
I fell in love when I was seventeen. Love is love, you know when you love someone.
Love can only ever be overrated and an issue if you think of it as a thing and forget it's a feeling anyone at any age can feel.

That aside, I have a boy (mentioned above) whom I will always love forever.
It's impossible for us to be together now however, but we're managing to stay good friends just like we were before.
I still like a guy I've liked for a year and a half now. We have a weird thing where I know he has feelings deep down,
but won't admit them. He currently likes someone else. We'll always have a thing though.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
November 1st, 2011 at 10:01pm
i like a boy who lives in northern alabama. i live in new orleans. it's about 7 hours away from each other. i only met him once, at a concert.
but you know that list of criteria that everyone kind of has for their ~perfect person?
yeah, he fits that perfectly. honestly, he's perfect for me. i know it sounds ridiculous because i've only met him once, but sometimes you just know. and i know.
he's the singer in a band. he hates pot, and that's kind of important to me, and it honestly just makes me respect him a lot, because i really don't like pot. he's the sweetest, funniest guy. he bursts into random accents out of no where. he's genuine, and he's different. i've never met anyone like him, especially not here. he's exactly what i needed in my life. i'm so glad i met him, i just wish he didn't live so far away.
jhackett18
Killjoy
jhackett18
November 12th, 2011 at 03:41pm
This summer I met a guy named Matthew. I met him when my friends and I were camping. We hung out and I helped him look for his pocket knife. My brother said he talked about me when I wasnt around and he said he liked me. But, I havent seen him since September and the next time ill see him is May. He doesnt have a cell phone so we cant keep in touch...I miss him. In Love
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
November 15th, 2011 at 11:35am
i'm in love with this guy... and i've written about him in this
thread before. the only difference now is that he is in love
with me, too. i am so happy, we are practically a couple now. (:
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
November 25th, 2011 at 12:59am
It's been eight months, I'm still hopelessly in love with him.
He told me the other day, that ever since he saw me, he had the hugest crush on me. I always thought he hated me, and I tried to distance myself from him, because I thought it wouldn't work. But after so much, I just love him so much. And I'm happy as I can be.

Ebba, congrats!<3
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
November 27th, 2011 at 09:26am
I've been crushing on someone for about 2 and half years. It's so pathetic. But he works in the same office building as me, and I sometimes see him when I'm outside smoking a cigarette. He smokes too, which I love.

We always say hello to each other, and then we kind of akwardly stand there in silence, puffing away on our cigs.

This has been going on for almost three years, and the last time I actually plucked up the courage to have a conversation with him was around this time last year. Otherwise I normally just stand there frozen, my stomach doing backflips, not being able to actually find the words to speak.

It's crazy. I never feel this way.. Only when I am around him.
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
November 29th, 2011 at 01:36pm
Docto Irash;:
It's been eight months, I'm still hopelessly in love with him.
He told me the other day, that ever since he saw me, he had the hugest crush on me. I always thought he hated me, and I tried to distance myself from him, because I thought it wouldn't work. But after so much, I just love him so much. And I'm happy as I can be.

Ebba, congrats!<3

thank you jeka. i'm happy for you, too <3
my boyfriend and i had two weeks yesterday. it's not much,
but it feels like i've known him all my life.
in love.
wasting light.
Always Born a Crime
wasting light.
January 3rd, 2012 at 09:24pm
so, my best friend david and i are dating as of two weeks ago and so far it's going pretty well. we're just so alike, it's crazy. :S i'm really happy for the first time in a long time.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
January 20th, 2012 at 11:39am
It's been a really difficult relationship.
Oh god, that picture was, like, a week after we started dating. And it's nearly two years now. We've been through a lot and changed so much. Reading all this young love stuff makes me nostalgic, but I'm glad we went through all the bad stuff. Long distance, living together, long distance again, breaking up, getting back together, drama, drama, drama, I don't even know how we lasted. When you think of all the trouble a relationship is and all the hardships you go through, it makes you think "why should I even bother?", but then you find someone who makes you that happy....
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 22nd, 2012 at 08:06pm

the most amazing boyfriend ever :3
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
February 4th, 2012 at 07:13pm

Simon & I Smile
It'll be a year next week.
He's from Sweden and came here to Scotland to study and I met him at Uni.
He's perfect for me, and I love him.
But he's studying abroad for a year starting September, and I don't think we'll have a long distance relationship. I'm dreading September :'(

But until then, I'm the luckiest girl in the world Smile
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
February 17th, 2012 at 07:24am
i doubted for a very long time that i would ever meet someone that i'd feel comfortable with, someone that i could trust, and really just be myself with. last year, i met this guy.
i met him a few times at parties at a mutual friend's house and we started talking. last summer we started hanging out just the two of us, and i realized that this guy seemed pretty amazing. the more i got to know him, the more i liked him, and eventually i fell in love with him.
we've been a couple since november and i am so happy to have him in my life <3
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
February 22nd, 2012 at 09:13am
I actually just got together with the funniest, sweetest, and not to mention weirdest guy. We had been friends for a while but in the middle of the year he mentioned he started liking me as more than friends
Now he finally got the courage to ask me out.
I'm so lucky because he understands me why I act like I do
inkraven80
Killjoy
inkraven80
March 1st, 2012 at 05:45pm
In love with my husband. Have a crush on a guy named Tommy.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
March 4th, 2012 at 03:53pm
Completely in love. We made a year on March 1st. (:
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
March 5th, 2012 at 11:49am

Ryan and I.
He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
I love my monkey with all of my heart :')
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
March 20th, 2012 at 07:37pm
it's a long, complicated, yet incredibly boring story
and no matter which way you look at it, i'm the bad guy
i just miss him, i think
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
March 21st, 2012 at 01:47am
definitely a crush.