Don't have an account? Create one!

UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 02:47am
newcastle, its the nearest 2 me but i wanted there 2 b a Glasgow show instead.ur going 2 sheffied ye
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 20th, 2007 at 02:56am
Yep, I'm so excited!
But it's like, ages away >.<
And it's kinda cool cos I was born in sheffield and live there til I was 6 and this will be my first MCR concert Very Happy
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 03:02am
kl kl, im so excited 2! its my 1st mcr concert aswell, they came 2 glasgow earlier this year and @ the end of last year aswell but i missed the ticket sales 4 both. im gonna wait outside 2 try 2 meet them b4 or after the concert, so i was going 2 giv them my artwork of them but im redecorating my room and they will look nice on the wall lol so i dont no if ill bother (spam)
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 20th, 2007 at 03:28am
Lol. I think I'm gonna wait outside after to meet them but I dunno yet. Cos they probably won't come out til like 12am if they do. So I dunno. I want to give them letters. xD
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 03:43am
lol ye, i was told that after the glasgow secc show this year, no 1 came out 2 meet fans till 2am, i hope they arnt as l8 as that when i c them...but ill still wait lol.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 20th, 2007 at 03:46am
Me too!
My dad probably won't be pleased, but I couldn't give!
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 03:48am
ha ha! none of my friends like MCR but im going 2 drag 1 of them 2 newcastle wiv me so i dont think she'll b pleased wiv me either if i make her wait lol
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 20th, 2007 at 03:57am
I'm going with my best friend.
But my dad has to take us there and back. Laughing
I'll tell him to go to his mothers house!
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 04:01am
ur lucky they r playing in ur own city, the newcastle gig is on a sunday so im going 2 hav 2 miss any uni lectures ill hav on the monday.

my friend wont b able 2 go bk 2 where we r going 2 stay, if she doesnt want 2 wait cos we r stayin @ my mums friends house who lives in sunderland (its bside newcastle) lol
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 20th, 2007 at 04:16am
Well I live in leeds.
But it's not too far away. About 45mins. So that's okay.
There really isn't any where for them to play in leeds anyway. Not now.
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 04:20am
Sad the 1 good thing about glasgow is that there r so many different venues bands can choose from 2 do a gig...but i always never find out in time when tickets have went on sale so i usually either dont go or i pay a fortune on ebay
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
August 20th, 2007 at 01:22pm
^ could you please try to type with correct spelling and grammer [not in chatspeak], it's a board rule and it makes reading posts a lot easier. =].
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 10:53pm
sorry lol, i just get into a bad habit with it because im talking on msn while im on this. ill try my best to type properly...so if i need to use proper grammar does that include having to use apostrophes and commas etc?
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
August 20th, 2007 at 10:57pm
khelda:
Mrs.Halloween:

i'm still rooting for the used. yeah. cause it's definitely going to happen.

I dont want 2 get any1s hopes up but on http://www.bebo.com/MCR-NJ in the blog it says that it has been announced that the used are supporting MCR on their nov tour. (its in the blog under "NEWS 16TH AUGUST 2007" )...it has a link 2 another page where it should confirm what they hav sed but the link wont work 4 me, will the link work 4 any of u?

i find it hard 2 believe that the used wud b supporting mcr, but i dont no

you heard it on Bebo?!
then it's most definitely not true.
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
August 20th, 2007 at 11:56pm
Yes, its on one of the My Chemical Romance band profiles, usually that page is really good at giving pretty accurate information, but the link on the profile doesnt work, the dates clash with taste of chaos and i cant imagine the two bands wanting to play together. Just wanted to say because I wanted to know if there was any possibility it could of been true.
Hopefully they will have a good support act but i still have no clue who it could be
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
August 21st, 2007 at 12:11am
khelda:
sorry lol, i just get into a bad habit with it because im talking on msn while im on this. ill try my best to type properly...so if i need to use proper grammar does that include having to use apostrophes and commas etc?

it's all grand =], just letting you know!
yeah, you're supposed to try and type with full grammer. i mean, if you write "your" instead of "you're" by accident, it doesn't matter x), but members are asked to make an effort to type as grammatically correctly as possible to make it easy to read and understand posts.
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
August 21st, 2007 at 11:21am
Anyone know if you can/where you can get meet and greet passes for the uk tour ? pm me pleasee
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
August 21st, 2007 at 11:25am
12 weeks today and counting -Sheffield here we come!
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:32am
VeryHandsomeAwkward:
Anyone know if you can/where you can get meet and greet passes for the uk tour ? pm me pleasee
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:55am
Frankie Potter.:
khelda:
Mrs.Halloween:

i'm still rooting for the used. yeah. cause it's definitely going to happen.

I dont want 2 get any1s hopes up but on http://www.bebo.com/MCR-NJ in the blog it says that it has been announced that the used are supporting MCR on their nov tour. (its in the blog under "NEWS 16TH AUGUST 2007" )...it has a link 2 another page where it should confirm what they hav sed but the link wont work 4 me, will the link work 4 any of u?

i find it hard 2 believe that the used wud b supporting mcr, but i dont no

you heard it on Bebo?!
then it's most definitely not true.

Like thats going to happen! No