Don't have an account? Create one!

UK Tours/Shows.

AuthorMessage
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
September 2nd, 2007 at 10:41pm
I'm sure the tickets will come. There's ages left anyway, so they've got time to dispatch them!
Folding Stars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Folding Stars
September 3rd, 2007 at 09:48pm
I never got an email from gigsandtours about the delay, and now I'm panicking.Surprised My confirmation code works for the order tracker, and my dad says I shouldn't worry, but still...
falling_star
Killjoy
falling_star
September 3rd, 2007 at 09:55pm
god this is depressing you guys are so lucky to go! my mum's just being retarded nd saying i can't go anywhere on a school night. and look, it's only the belfast gig that's on a weekend. which is, like, the other side of the country. dammit.
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
September 4th, 2007 at 01:18pm
Oh poor you-i feel sorry for you.
My daughter is going with me and she`s 13 and its a school night.
Its once in a blue moon for gods sake.
If i were your mum i`d let you go. Sad
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
September 4th, 2007 at 06:11pm
I order ALL my gig tickets onnline through gigsandtours.com
There really reliable, you just have to give them time, we have 10[ish] weeks till the shows!
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
Bleeding on the Floor
pumpkinpiemuthafucka
September 4th, 2007 at 06:19pm
10 weeks today for sheffield. YAY!!!!!!
the-vampiress-angel
Killjoy
the-vampiress-angel
September 5th, 2007 at 12:44am
um i'm going northern ireland on the 17th if anyone else is going??!!
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
September 5th, 2007 at 09:58pm
ME AND ABOUT TEN OTHER PEOPLE YAYYYY!^

come say hey, I'll be the ginger one with the bright blonde hair ones wearing I support Bob Bryar's solo project shirts!
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
September 5th, 2007 at 10:45pm
Oh btw
London and Sheffield are announced now as "sold out"

Serenity
Fabulous Killjoy
Serenity
September 6th, 2007 at 01:45pm
It's sooner than I realised!

shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
September 8th, 2007 at 12:23am
any more news bout support? Not been on here in a while xD
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
September 8th, 2007 at 10:16pm
as far as I know it's still MSI...but I'm thinking it could be local bands too because MCR are good like that.
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
September 9th, 2007 at 01:17am
Draco Malfoy.:
Oh btw
London and Sheffield are announced now as "sold out"

Belfasts sold out too..
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
September 9th, 2007 at 08:41pm
is it?!
we get the smallest venueeeee Dance
I think it's their smallest venue for like a year now...
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
March 16th, 2008 at 10:09am
Hi, i dont know if this is the right thread i should be posting this but is MCR playing at projekt revolution tour when it comes to the UK? Ive heard rumors of it but i thought that this site would be the best place to try to find out if its true or not.

Yeah, i do know that MCR are supposed to be having a break but they keep adding dates to their tour and i thought they said in an iterview if they were asked to play the reading and leeds festival they could...so is it possible they would play project revolution?
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
March 17th, 2008 at 04:00pm
khelda:
Hi, i dont know if this is the right thread i should be posting this but is MCR playing at projekt revolution tour when it comes to the UK? Ive heard rumors of it but i thought that this site would be the best place to try to find out if its true or not.

Yeah, i do know that MCR are supposed to be having a break but they keep adding dates to their tour and i thought they said in an iterview if they were asked to play the reading and leeds festival they could...so is it possible they would play project revolution?

emmm I think this is the right thread but they're not.
I think it's Linkin Park, JayZ and HIM...and some other bands...not MyChem or MSI though
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
March 18th, 2008 at 09:51am
Fatal Madonna.:
khelda:

emmm I think this is the right thread but they're not.
I think it's Linkin Park, JayZ and HIM...and some other bands...not MyChem or MSI though

Thanx, i cant decide whether its worth buying tickets now Sad, if MCR were playing or even MSI i would deffinately go, but so far of the bands i know its only Linkin Park that i really like. I'll just wait to see if any other bands get confirmed and hopefully their will still be tickets.

The tour would of been amazing if the line up was the same as the US.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
March 19th, 2008 at 07:55am
I would've flown to Enlgand for that!
yeahh but what with MyChem's last shows before the album stuff it would be so hard.
and MSI are hitting it hardcore worldwide.
randomer
Jazz Hands
randomer
March 19th, 2008 at 02:55pm
Fatal Madonna.:
I would've flown to Enlgand for that!
yeahh but what with MyChem's last shows before the album stuff it would be so hard.
and MSI are hitting it hardcore worldwide.

I know, i live no where near where projekt revolution is going to be but id of made sure i was there if either MCR, MSI or Thursday were playing. I think thats the only way the US line up could of been any better, if they had Thursday on it aswell.

Can't wait to see MSI in april though!

Do you, or anyone, know if when projekt revolution comes to England, is it all standing or will there be seated?
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
March 19th, 2008 at 03:17pm
^^i think its all standing not 100% sure though just going by what a mate said to me!

Im going to see msi in april too cant wait XD