Don't have an account? Create one!

October 31st, 2006 - HIDDEN GAME

AuthorMessage
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 5th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Page Claim! Dance

Gah! Months ago I found this game by accident whilst wandering. I spent hours trying to shoot the planes, i'm rubbish at shooting games, really rubbish. I tried dozens of times and got no where, i'll try it again in a minute... I wish I was better at quick reaction comp games!

Edit: Okay I dies again, my airpane gets shit at lots, and no matter what I shoot stuff gets me first. *sob* I am just Cr*p at games!!
La Viole Blanche
Killjoy
La Viole Blanche
December 11th, 2007 at 04:10am
Does anyone know how to deafeat those damn bomber planes?
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 12th, 2007 at 01:55am
Just keep holding the spacebar down while aiming at the planes. Don't worry, most people get frustrated at this point, too!
(oh, and it doesn't hurt to scream/yell/curse at your computer while you're playing Smile
Liek teh lulz!
Salute You in Your Grave
Liek teh lulz!
December 19th, 2007 at 04:26am
That game is hard, I was shooting and then suddenly, something's gonna blow in front of the screen, and I was like "where the fuck did that came from?"

And for those who can't find the hidden game, I don't know if this one's already posted, click the gas mask on the left side of MCR's logo on their homepage, after that some operating tools will be shown on the screen, well to me, I click the one who says "Don't be afraid", I don't know about the others. When you clicked that, a nurse with a blurred face will show up and there is this words on the top "Yes the was a complication with your heart" and everytime you point the mouse into the nurse, there is a message on the center with this "When you need to get out her image will keep you grounded", then click the nurse's face, a picture will flash, I don't know if you have to click that picture. Then there will be a question "How did you get here?", I always choose the "heart", then it will ask you "What is your strongest memory" I don't really type there a senseful answerl, I just type in "nothing" then submit. Again, a message will show up "I thought it was your father bringing you in a/the parade" --> I'm not sure of ythis is the right phrase. After that, hah, a paper will be showing in the screen flying around, you have to click it to read it. Click the MCR's picture in the news paper. Then two people will be shown, making you choose which one you would like to follow, don't choose the girl, click the pilot. After that, the pilot will show up again with a message "You can do this alone..." I don't know if something follows that. Then there you are! The game.

Too long I know...
revengerocks
Killjoy
revengerocks
January 6th, 2008 at 08:33pm
i beat it. its fun! it took me awhile
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 6th, 2008 at 02:40am
OK PPL, the secret to winning (as mentioned by a few of u sharp ones) is to hold down the space bar, dunm let it go & just aim by moving ur arrows. the UP arrow is down, the DOWN arrow is up. (i dunno whose idea this was, if it was G i'd still kick him lol).

my comp screen is too dark to see the coming bombs, but if u see any movement -- bombs, planes, watever -- just aim at em. (remember dun let go of the space bar.) the frustrating thing is probly the target marker being too slow to move.

u need to get above 10,000 points (i got abt 11,000 tops). then u've passed & a dude comes up & asks if u wanna join the parade. click yes. & ...thats it

i didnt hear Blood tho, but my speaker was not turned up enuf i think
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 6th, 2008 at 02:50am
correction to my last post:

after u've won, the bombs stop & u hv to click on the girl's photo at the bottom. then the dude comes up asking u to join the b parade --> click yes --> newspaper comes up. click on the small square below MCR's picture to see the Blood animation.

(hope im not being a spoiler here! sorry if i am)
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 10th, 2008 at 11:55pm
all i can get is the normal layout with the little 'loading' thing in the middle

i left it for ages, but nothing shows up =/
and my internet is running fine...
xXDisenchantedXx.
Killjoy
xXDisenchantedXx.
May 30th, 2008 at 02:03pm
Do you have dial up too?

What do you type for the most memory thingy?
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
May 30th, 2008 at 02:34pm
The game is broken. It can no longer be played.
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
June 1st, 2008 at 11:56am

I played the game for ages..
I got stucked up to this bloody airplane game.. and I can't win it..
damn it! it's the freaking spacebar!!!!!!

now I can't finish the game.. *sigh*
Crying or Very sad

how's the Blood animation?!
care to describe it?!.. or any screencraps?!

facepalm.
Jazz Hands
facepalm.
July 10th, 2008 at 08:23am
I've done it! *dances*

I don't know how, you just have to keep at it.
The blood animation is class xD
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
July 29th, 2008 at 07:45pm
yea u click on the mask thing
i spent my entire thanksgiving vacation beating that thing!!!!!
the plane part to me forever but i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
July 29th, 2008 at 09:38pm
its anoying me cuz when i click on the people that tell you to go along with them (Either one) it takes me back to the main page
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
August 23rd, 2008 at 08:02am
Amy-Faye:
its anoying me cuz when i click on the people that tell you to go along with them (Either one) it takes me back to the main page

Same. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with it. After I click one of those people, the loading thing comes up but it gets no where, only a tiny sliver of a person marching. :S
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
August 23rd, 2008 at 09:59am
^^Yeah, thats what i get....*Hits game*
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
August 23rd, 2008 at 06:59pm
It plays Blood in the end and the soldie guy comes out and walks across the screen, I found this out about a year agoSmile
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
September 20th, 2008 at 03:41am
I played this game like a year ago too.

I finished it when I played it with my friend. It doesn't matter what you type for the strongest memory and after you hit the planes for a while there should be the black parade city spinning in the background that's when you click the picture of the girl because it told you to remember what the nurse said, and it was that the picture will keep you grounded.

Then Blood starts playing and the game ends.
Detonator.
Really Not Okay
Detonator.
September 30th, 2008 at 02:50am
Alex!!!:
Amy-Faye:

Same. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with it. After I click one of those people, the loading thing comes up but it gets no where, only a tiny sliver of a person marching. :S

lol I think they stopped the game ... >.< damn! I never noticed it till it was too late!
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 21st, 2008 at 02:02pm
damn i never get to play! it souns nice and i am jealous. it just shows the little loading thing in the page with no skeleton marching.someone has to fix it!!!