Don't have an account? Create one!

October 31st, 2006 - HIDDEN GAME

AuthorMessage
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 17th, 2007 at 01:23pm
I love this game. It made my spacebar work again.
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 17th, 2007 at 09:02pm
DAYUM! Why am I having such a hard time with this?! What do ya do when you have Gee popping up and then the other peoples?! *is dumbfounded*
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 18th, 2007 at 02:09am
I got my litltle brother to play the plane part for me.
XD
Lemonen
Killjoy
Lemonen
May 18th, 2007 at 02:17am
I got my friend's little brother to play with the plane. We both were wathing and screaming, and this kid did it for the first time... Life is unfair. Crying or Very sad
Sympathy
Jazz Hands
Sympathy
May 18th, 2007 at 07:15am
It freaks me out how little kids (expecially boys) just pick up games and go through it in the first go and get like, the highest score. All us normal people just watch on like '...WHOA.'

I tried this game a long time ago, and I didn't get it.. and I just recently tried it again, and I got a score of like 80,000 first go and just went through it, which was weird.
But I agree. This is one helluva freaky game. I still don't get it. But at least I've done it, so I know what happens, but it's really weird.. The first time I played it I got to the plane part and freaked out, I was like, "Okay, whoa, what's happening.. I'M BEING SHOT AT!!" and got weird looks.

I like the Sweet Revenge game. No, I hate it, I can't get past the third level of the second time you go around to get the guys wife, but it's SO addictive!
rAwr!
Killjoy
rAwr!
May 18th, 2007 at 02:17pm
owah, the games on their site are so werid........... -.- ............ "im driving a coffin..?" hehe
yeah i can never get past the planes on that one game.........
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
May 18th, 2007 at 07:07pm
I literally, ask my mom, spent 6 hours in my room cursing at my computer in an attempt to get past the planes. And I did, after like the billionth try. Is the end of the game when the little black parade leader stars singing blood??
OMFG DAN!
Salute You in Your Grave
OMFG DAN!
May 19th, 2007 at 10:36am
lol I just beat it. 3rd time in a row. I WIN!
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 22nd, 2007 at 11:19am
Lol.

I hate the sweet revenge game but I'm hooked! I managed to work out how to complete the helena one XD
papershoe
Fabulous Killjoy
papershoe
June 7th, 2007 at 08:18pm
im soooo confused with the plane part, can anyone tell me what to do? it doesnt... i really have no clue what to do
yep
Ghost in the Snow
yep
June 8th, 2007 at 08:45am
^You gotta shoot the things that's flying in the air. Planes and bombes and stuff. If you get hit by too many you'll have to start over again.
Use the arrows to navigate and space to shoot.
Hope that was helpful. Good luck! Very Happy

Vampire Bunny:
I literally, ask my mom, spent 6 hours in my room cursing at my computer in an attempt to get past the planes. And I did, after like the billionth try. Is the end of the game when the little black parade leader stars singing blood??

Yeah, that's the end.
Wow, you spent a lot of time. Congrats! Very Happy
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
June 8th, 2007 at 09:56am
Don't you have to die anyway in the plane, to get to the next part? Thats how I beat it... and then I just clicked on the ____, and got right to the Black Parade thing.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
June 8th, 2007 at 08:08pm
Thanks to the guys here for helping out the dumbfounded ones. It's pretty fun, though.
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 8th, 2007 at 08:21pm
My God, this game is aggrivating and fun-ish all at the same time. I can't stop playing, yet it's pissing me off like no other!

Edit:I figured it out. Now I get it :]
xXDitaVonSantiXx
Joining The Black Parade
xXDitaVonSantiXx
June 16th, 2007 at 03:43pm
after shootinhg like MADMEN what happens?
I'm dieing to F-ing know!!!
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
June 16th, 2007 at 08:09pm
^ In the airplane? Once you lose all of your 'lives', the plane kinda nosedives & you see a city. Need me to explain more?
shazzam
Motor Baby
shazzam
June 17th, 2007 at 04:44am
In the one where you can pick the child or Fear(perhaps its Regret), after clicking regret and pressing Yes, I put all of them in order (Ray Bob Gerard Frank Mikey) and then it took me to the boy, again, and it says You Can Do This Alone, Just Head For The City.
So basically either way, it takes you to the Goddamn plane.
And by the way... you are able to pass the plane part when you shoot everything and get a bunch of points. Im going to play the game and when I pass the plane part, i'll tell you what happens when I land.
Okay so after I got the right amount of points, it took me to the city, asks if I want to join the Black Parade [so basically the same thing when you click the picture after you spin out of control because you got hit too much] and by clicking yes, it shows me a newspaper and I clicked the flashing square that turns red and it plays Blood.
I wish there was more to it.
nothing
Bleeding on the Floor
nothing
June 17th, 2007 at 10:09am
I totally beat this game a coupla months ago xD
It rules.
alex turner.
Salute You in Your Grave
alex turner.
July 9th, 2007 at 07:14pm
when u get to the newspaper u keep ur finger on tbp picture and the letters in red spell rememberwhathtenurssaidtoyou or something lik that i did it a long time ago but i forgot. idk im not too smart anyway, and i can never beat the plane part. me and coordination do NOT go together. never trust me in a car.
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
July 10th, 2007 at 03:06am
^_^